KSI xKing 77 OS3

Ng11988m

Name: KSI xKing 77

Link to profile: @KSI xKing 77 

Award: OS3

Reason: The reason why i believe that @KSI xKing 77 deserves this award is;

Ever since king has transferred over to ES to take over as Founder i have watched him work hard to make are div even better, King is there for his members anytime we need him night or day anyone in his officer staff can message him and he will jump into a party with them to help them with any situation weather it be KSI related or something to do with there life away from xbox. King has been working hard here in ES and he has made us greater, i have had the opportunity to get to know him as more than just a higher up, King is an amazing member and a very valuable asset to the community and hes love for everyone in the community shows everyday by all the work and time he puts into his community. He has personally been there for me as im going though a hard time with medical issues and life, He has been there anytime that i have needed an ear to talk to or vent about things going on.

For the reasons i have listed above is why i believe that king deserves this award

i can one say ive seen king prove his ways up the ranks over here in es when he first came over here in es as a PO i was just a ssgt at the time and i witness the dedication he wanted to do with es and clearly he knew what he wanted to do and hes done such  wither  it be helping others showing them how to run things as officers showing them gildelines how to run professional way even hoping in randoms partys helping them in any situation hes more than a higher up over here in es he shows the way that he helps the community in general even showing me how to run as a GEN for that i truely think he appositely deserves this award  - Nagi

I'm glad to see King being recognized and would like to be a witness.

From the beginning of my time back in KSI,King has had an active role in just about every part of it. From my rejoin app being in the wrong place to my promotions over the course of the last several months,he has helped out every step of the way.

When our Div Lead stepped down for personal reasons,King didn't hesitate to step up and get stuff done. 

When one of squads needed someone to step in as a General,he did that too. He didn't try and change them like past leaders have,he encouraged them to do better and it definitely shows.

ES would not be where we are without his leadership here. I can say that just about every member is very thankful to have him around.

He is mentor to many,giving guidance on a daily basis. He is a friend when you need one,giving an open ear and truly being an active listener to your problems. 

He is the type of person that I would not be surprised to see on the Board of Directors in a couple of years,and I most definitely see him making Hall of Fame one day. This award is just a stepping stone of what he deserves for his hard work,but without a shadow of a doubt...he deserves his OS3.

I'll fight for my homie whoever says otherwise.:13_upside_down:

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my vote to witness

Outstanding Service and KSI xKing 77 are something that go hand in hand. A man of many talents who has done outstanding service for the community and the members. I've said this many times about him an I will continue to say that he has the Midas touch to him meaning that everything he touches turns to gold. He puts his heart an soul in KSI and I've heard numerous times I'm gonna retire but he doesn't. He just pushes through an keeps going the only way he knows which is up. I've witnessed him do so many things for the members of DW during his time there. He is one of the reasons I am where I am today if it weren't for his words back then I probably wouldn't be here still. I believe those words were "b**** change your gamertag were taking over Samurai an the division one day" now it's been a year an some change. An those words turned into the DW and ES takeover. So when you look at this statement always refer back to the saying W.W.K.D. or What Would King Do. He'd witness for you an get your damn award.

Dis bish.

King has been around the community since 2013. Didn't know him then. Definitely know him now.

I've had the awesome opportunity to work with King in both Performance Operations and in Web Operations. While we haven't always been the best of friends, but I HAVE always had a great deal of respect for his work in DR and DW, and now also in ES. His dedication to KSI has earned the respect of many others besides myself. Now I am thankful to call him a good friend. I'm excited to work with him and see where his career in KSI goes.

King deserves OS3. He is a Divisional Hall of Fame inductee twice over. He's a Senior Moderator. He's an "Of The Year" winner. He's a Division Leader now, for a second time. And he's Department Operations staff. King continues to grind, to mentor and to be a friend to those around him. He is leading the way for Eternal Souls to re-grow and re-build. There aren't many people in the community that I can say I would support and admire regardless of my personal feelings. King happens to be one of those. His service in all four branches of the community, as well as his continued loyalty and strong work ethic, have more than earned him this nomination.

I'm stoked to recognize the guy as one of the more influential members of this community. And I'm even more stoked to call him a friend. 

King deserves Outstanding Service Level 3.

I think Kings dedication to KSI speaks for itself, Im sure alot of people are familiar with the work hes done/has done or at the very least have heard of him.

Now what you may not know; King has recently become one of my my new Senior Forums Mods which in itself is an amazing achievement. Website mods can come and go without ever making Smod, not King though Im pretty sure hes not gunna stop until he has my job (He told me that, send help)
When King became a Mini mod, hes Mod powers didnt work correctly but that didnt stop him, with what limited power he had he made sure he did it to the best of his ability and made his presence known as one of our new forums mods and I think that speaks about his work effort and commitment to KSI in spades.

Before of all this and to this day is one of our best Rejoin mods, he knows the role in and out and its always available to help people trying to join us (and even the people doing the apps!)
No one knows more about rejoin then King, hes probably forgotten more about the section then I will ever know, Im grateful to have him in my corner.
Smods are basically meant to be my right hand and Id say thats a fair assessment of King, hes always ready to help pick up the slack when needed and step in to help at anytime, Thank you man Keep doing what you do best I appreciate ya. 

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

King oh king where art thou King. This guy does so much for this community had has for so long. He is phenomenal div leader for ES right now and been a huge help to that division after being moved over there. He goes above and beyond for his people non stop and while being rough around the edges he still manages to keep that level of love we all know. As a senior Forums mod he is also very on top of doing stuff on the forums on a grand scale and keeping it well organzied and running smoothly. Also as a leader on the in the Join section he is super helpful and a integral part of training and continuing the proper way of running the section. As an HSI member and one of my longest standing guys he is always helping others and giving insight to the newer staff. He stays on top of his duties and is very active. This guy has gone above and beyond in the past as well in multiple divisions and even saving DR. The guy is outstanding in my opinion and will continue to be for a long time. 

King. Man, I've known that long for a hella long time. Like back when I was in WI up until 2015 long time. I didn't get to really get to know him until he became a PO rep for ES while he was a Founder in DW doing some amazing things, and leading that Div up to the top. Then, he transferred to ES. Our gain! 

When someone mentions his name, many things come up. Massive asshat, jerk, annoying forceful person... But over the last few months, I will fight anyone who says that. I've been told that King and I are a lot alike in very many aspects. We're rough around the edges, but we're like that for many reasons. King, he cares so much about the members in his Div. He will go to bat for them all until his last breath. He expects the utmost best from all of us, but that's because we've instilled a standard into ES, and we have a rep to protect. At the end of the day, King might be stubborn and gives a IDGAF attitude out, but it's because he loves so hard. As his "Right hand man, his homie, his Jeter to the Yankees, his partner in crime", I see what he does, and I have nothing but made respect for everything.

As a Dept member, King comes with a long list for the resume. He's been a PO, a join/rejoin mod, in HSI, is a Div Leader, and is a Senior Forums mod. King works his rear off for this community, and he always will while he is here. As a mentor and a friend, I greatly appreciate everything you do for our div. Your love for the betterment of this community knows no bounds. Love you man.

King is one of the best leaders in this community without a doubt. Everywhere this man goes it turns to gold. He has accomplished so much in this community. He was a big part in DR into CD split. He took that division from a little over 100 and split it within that year. 

Also a huge driving force for DW in 2018. Encouraging everyone to get out there and participating in every event possible. Although sometimes he may seem hard on you, it’s only because he cares and wants to see you succeed. 

I knew of king back in DR, heard all he has done for KSI. I didn’t really get a first hand view of this until DW. Just like his time in DR he took that into Samurai. He put 110% into that squad, promoted up great leaders, and did all he possibly can and months later Samurai split and made Paladin. 

These days King is in ES and like the rest of the places he’s been over I see this division going places. Just look at their participation so far. It reminds me of how DW does. I know DW will have a lot of competition now that ES is putting up those high points. We’re coming for you king ;). I’m still confused why he doesn’t have OS3 yet with all he’s done. So let’s make it happen. He deserves it. Keep it up Brother.

Theres really not much more that can be said about King besides what's already been said by the numerous amount of witnesses so far. 

From the rank of recruit to Senior Leader while also incorporating heads of departments, King has made a definitive impact on this community and truly left his mark on the areas hes been involved in. 

We can go on naming accolades and positions held for an hour but what I think is the true reason King deserves this award is his exponential growth in leadership mindset and personal strengthening. Not only has king been able to help improve others in this community, he has massively invested in himself and his own personal growth by learning from his prior mistakes, embracing his weaknesses and faults, and utilizing the collective to push himself to a new level of leader he hasn't been before. 

This man now has the characteristics of the leader sought after by higher tier ranks and that is due largely to himself and his own motivation to be better and provide the best environment for the members hes over and those around him. 

Award this man, he deserves it.

Hes still a b**** though.

Love, Gambino the Ghost 

I have known king for a few years now. He took A chance on me back in DR when I was a General and with his guidance and knowledge he taught me how to be a leader which allowed me to reach the rank of cofounder and move up. I would not have been able to do it if he didn’t teach me all that I would need to know and more. That’s what he does. He doesn’t give up on you just because you have a few things you need to work on. He will help you improve and not just leave you out to drown. He has grown as leader himself dealing with many bumps in the road that not everyone can push past. I could keep going on with many different reasons on why he deserves this award but I’m just going to leave it with this.