OS1 KSI Harmony 7

xKami

Name: KSI Harmony 7

Forums: @Nikki Cola

Award/Achievement: OS1

Reason/Evidence:  

Sometimes we have to sit back and ask yourself how things are over looked. It has caught me by surprise on how this member isn't holding OS1 when I have it myself. This member is always putting her best foot forward when real life isn't blocking her path. I can't talk about her when she first came into KSI but I can tell you what I know best my own personal experience. She is a legend at video games as well also even though she will never admit it and willing to share her knowledge. This member is always in party's with members throwing game nights and trying to be a Mentor to those who are looking for the information to excel in KSI by hosting workshops. When DW was in its prime I worked side by side with her even though I wasn't even in her squad to figure out who needed which workshops so those members had the resources to succeed. I have always looked forward to the articles that she writes for the News Team. I truly believe she is one of the best writers that the department has. Always counted on to get information together for major events within the community. She has been a huge staple in helping DW to the divisional cup with pushing events and getting more people involved by leading by example. She also got the award on the forums for OTY Runner-Up 2018.  This member also reaches out daily to members to make sure their day is going well.

Awards and Accomplishments.

Co-Founder OTM

KSI Mentor

OTY Runner-Up 2018

Approachable

Friendly

Pave The Way

Good Karma

On Point

Rebounder

Forum Addict

Helping Hand

Write Right

Ice Breaker

Committed

Member Assistance

Trainer

7's HeadHunter

HeadHunters

Sniper

Forge Team

Gamerscore Horder

This is what great member retention looks like and I believe this member deserves OS1.

Forums: @Nikki Cola

Reason/Evidence:

I have been in KSI not long n i have found not only new people to interact with in games but also on a personal level. KSI Harmony 7 is a fun person to be in partys with but i also look at her as mentor n very good friend she makes feel i can be a better officer in KSI as well as be a better person in life as well. Everyone meets different people in life and in games that don't stand out to much but KSI Harmony is not one of those people at all she is very special person to who makes people excel in everything they do n she helps many people in this clan n goes out of her way to say hello. To everyone she can n makes everyone's day better. That is y i think she deserves this award. I have alot of respect for her

Edited by KSI RAGINGONE86

Forums: @Nikki Cola

Reason/Evidence: 

KSI Harmony 7 is completely selfless. She is an amazing person and she can connect with ANYONE on a personal level. I don't know her personally but I feel like I do because of the way that she talks with you. She, time and again, has proven herself to be a valuable member of KSI and without her, I probably wouldn't even be in KSI. Harmony is defined as "Peace and tranquility throughout a certain area." She is exactly that. She never gets angry at anyone, she never yells at anyone, and she always cares about everyone. Harmony has been there for me since Day 1 in KSI. Harmony knows that, in order to succeed in KSI, you must help others first before you can help yourself.

I am KSI Retrox, and I believe that KSI Harmony 7 deserves OS1.

Awards

I will witness for this easily. Harmony has been around this community for quite some time. Back in 2014 I had transferred from Divine Reign to Demonic Mayhem for a fresh start and to be in a place that shared my love of halo. Upon my request I was pulled into a party by KSI HAVOC 7 and introduced to my new Co Founder named Harmony. She immediately talked to me about my goals and ambitions and the squad I was going to be transferring to and really guided me to finding my place. She went out of her way to invite me as a guest to the Lethal Squad meeting and introduced me to the squad and helped me make friends and get essentially a orientation to the squad.  I was a returning member at the time and transferring from a Cod division to a predominantly Halo Focused division which ran very differently at the time. So Harmony sat down with me 1 on 1 and re trained me on how Halo Squads worked at the time and how DM operated. Under her leadership as co founder with her guidance I was able to become an officer and eventually a General of the squad bringing it back to life and back into a powerhouse. None of this would of been so smooth without her very hands on approach and involvement. She goes out of her way to always be hands on and be a solid mentor now and then. She will always hold a place for me as a mentor and I will forever be thankful of her guidance and proud of her growth in that regard. She is also my partner on the News team as the Other senior news writer. Her work is phenomenal and she has gone above and beyond for the department for a very long time. Frankly I was astonished she didn't already have this award. In my opinion she is an outstanding member and deserves this award.

Forums:  @Nikki Cola

Reason/Evidence:

She is an incredible person. She is funny, smart, beautiful, and an all around amazing person. She is there for you if you need her. She will listen to you if you need someone to talk to and she will make you feel better. Trust me, she has helped me more times than I can count. She is an incredible friend and I dont mnow what I would do without her. I have been her for bout a year now and she has been there for me from the start. I personally think she is someone we should all look up to. She deserves this. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my vote to witness

Harmony is one of the OG members of DW an in my time of knowing her the work an effort I've seen her put in is outstanding. She is always there to lend a hand to a member, officer, an even some of us as 7 staff members as well. No matter what it is whether its KSI, Real Life or some cooking tips Harmony is there. So definitely deserving of this award in many ways. An I truly look forward to see where the road takes her

I’m also here to witness for Harmony. From the moment i joined DW she was there, warm welcoming..an all round ray of sunshine. I didn’t want to be an officer at first but when i finally took the leap and decided to do so, even though we were both in different squads she went out of her way to help me out and support me throughout my journey. Harmony is kind to all, she always goes above and beyond with members and is always laughing and joking with all in the community. Aswell as being a 2CPT in Hannibal she is constantly entertaining everybody with her fire articles, memes, pictures, jokes and cooking tips. If you ever find yourself in a jam in need of someone to talk things through, you better believe she’s already there waiting to give you the help/advice/ear to listen to... Harmony is extremely hardworking, kind, passionate and dedicated to KSI. She deserves this OS1

When I think about Harmony, I think "Reliability" and "Dedication". She always shows up. She always reaches out and tries to connect with members. And she always strives to be the best she can be.

Being a fellow member of DW, I've been able to see how Harmony interacts with the members around her. She's kind and considerate, and even sympathetic. There are few in the division that haven't heard of her and respect her reputation. Whether you're well known or hardly known, Harmony will take time out of her day to game with you and make sure you feel like family. 

Outside of Clan Ops, Harmony has been making waves ever since she joined the News Department back in early 2018. I've read every article she's written. I've had many discussions with her about KSI, the state of the community, the meaning of life, food, games, writing in general, etc. You name it, we've talked and/or argued about it. But this is a good thing. Harmony's intellect has been an asset to News in many ways. She's not only written truck-loads of quality content for the Global site but she's also covered KSI's annual events without fail for over a year. Recaps, scores, play-by-play, the whole nine yards - she's done it all. As a Senior News Writer, Harmony is in charge of orienting and mentoring News staff as well as overseeing KSI's Instagram content schedule. Her dependability has made her invaluable to Department Operations.

I believe she absolutely deserves Outstanding Service Level One - not only for her past accomplishments in KSI but also for the continued dedication she shows our community on a daily basis. I have no doubt Harmony will be here years from now. Members like this are few and far between. I'm glad she's been nominated for this award. She's earned it.

captain-marvel.gif

When it comes to Harmony, with the amount of time and effort that she's put into KSI, I'm utterly shocked she doesn't have OS1 yet. Like legit flabbergasted.

I've known harmony for a long, long time. Like back in my WI days. I've seen how hard she has and still does work for her squads she's been a part of. She is ALWAYS looking out for people. She's hardworking and dedicated no matter the situation. Whether it be a workshop or gamenight, she's there. Got a question? Ask the ancient one. She's got the answer.

Now, as her Co-Head of News, I've been able to see what she does OUTSIDE of Clan Ops and I'm seriously impressed. Harmony helps run our Insta side of social media. She's always blowing people up with reminders and such on their post days. When it com ed s to writing up articles, she's spot on with her books... lmao. When we had Spring Break, I asked who wanted to help me run it, she was first to pipe up and was constantly on me to see what she could help with. Harmony goes out of her way to try and help with anything possible. When asked to do something short notice, she never backs down from the challenge. 

With her work ethic and her love of our wonderful community, Harmony is an amazing asset, and an even better friend. I whole heartedly believe she deserves this Outstanding Service lv 1 many tines over. Thank you @Nikki Cola for being such a great person to work with, and just be able to talk to. I look forward to sharing many more cooking recipes with you!!!