• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • KSI BadKitty 7

2019 Divisional Cup Kickoff!   04/01/2019

Hello, Friends!  As most of you know from last year, Divisional Cup will keep track of divisional participation throughout the year. Starting at Spring Break and ending with January's Award Show, we will be ranking divisions each month by their participation in activities, growth, and officer staff ratio to develop a competition for Division of the Year! The division with the most points at the end of each month will be named Division of the Month. As you can see on the chart above, a list of monthly events will be posted with the meeting notes and in the Div Cup area on the forums, so everyone can be aware of what will count toward points! Divisions can expect to see points counted for Weekend Warfare, Montage and Clip submissions, News Team contests, Twitch Subscriptions, Social Media activity,  and OTM/DOTM award periods in the AAP..  plus a couple of other categories weaving in and out throughout the months! Additional events will be added depending on what is happening in and around KSI for that particular month. Same as last year: KSI's large events -- Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, and Turkey Bowl -- will count independently and figure into the overall scores, but not the monthly tallies. Different from last year: (Change is good, promise) This year Div Cup will be split into two halves. This means even if your Division doesn't start off too hot in the first half, you can always give them a good kick in the rear at the start of the second half, and finish off strong! Here is an example of how it will look, along with the standings so far. I'm sure you all remember that Divine Warrior's took home the win last year.. so as of right now, they are the Division to beat! I'm looking forward to seeing the activity and participation from all of you!    Side note: I took down the names of all the people who supported #billdabear. I'm coming for you.        
December 77

So You Think You Can Write - May 2019

Topic will be automatically locked at 03:59 AM

55 posts in this topic

HP_Forums.jpg

So You Think You Can Write - May 2019

Topic: "What's Your Happy Place?"

Where do you go to relax after a hard day? Is it a physical place? Or do you pick up a hobby for a bit? Getting some Goat Yoga in? Or just sitting down with a cup of tea? Whatever it is, we want to know! Share your happy place with the community. 

tumblr_ppt8vfz4v01r00543o1_540.gif

***DON'T FORGET! Submissions earn your division points toward the 2019 Div Cup!*** Encourage your squad mates to post!

This topic will close May 27th @ 11:59pm EST. Copy and paste the template below. Good luck!

-   -   -

✦ Gamertag:

✦ Division:

✦ My Happy Place:

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI xKing 77 

✦ Division: ES

✦ My Happy Place: Truthfully my happy place is Jacksonville North Carolina. Reason for that is my brother and his wife live out there. Which I'm also the godfather of there beautiful daughter. No matter how mad, upset or worked up I get everytime the plane touches down in Jacksonville I always know I'm gonna have a very exciting and relaxing day or even week. 

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7

✦ Division: DW

✦ My Happy Place: This may come off as cheesy an corny but my happy place is gaming and hanging with my division members an the friends I have in KSI. The reason I say this is because it doesn't matter if I have a horrible day I can get on an get in a party with these individuals and all the bullPoop that goes on in the day just fades away. It's the people that make everything worthwhile for me and that is why hanging an gaming with my members an friends will always be my happy place.

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Nagisa

✦ My Happy Place: if i had to pick my own happy place.. well tbh i have what has always made me smile is gaming with my close friend bobby I've know this dude for almost 9 years and if you have ever been in a party with me and him u can tell we are really close friends he's been there for me when i needed him to most in my live and im glad i can call him a brother BUT if i could pick a place on earth thats my own happy place it would be alone listening to music not giving a care in the world music seems to clam me down the most if i had a bad day or if im upset music is usely my medicine i come to to came me down form a bad situation or a bad or long day 

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Siggy

✦ My Happy Place: I would honestly say the majority of the time my happy place would just be playing video games by myself. After a stressful week,that's all I want to do is be by myself. My favorite getaway happy place would be this coffee shop where I live called the Catfe. This coffee shop is not only known for there good coffee and snacks,but is also an adoption center for some adorable cats. So I can enjoy coffee surrounded by like 15 adorable kitties. Yep,tis in fact heaven.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Pathfinder 

✦ Division: Eternal Souls

✦ My Happy Place:

My happy place is the middle of the woods on a cool day just after a rain with the smell still in the air. A slight breeze blowing through the trees and a small creek just over a bank. Nothing to do but sit and relax and let the stresses of life just slip away and loose yourself in the sounds around.

Awards

✦ Gamertag:KSI Jynxie 

✦ Division:Eternal Souls

✦ My Happy Place: Its a moment.  My daughter gets in my face, puts her nose to mine and just says "Momma I love you." She then crawls in bed and snuggles up asking to be snuggle buggies. Once she gets all snuggled in she says "this my favorite place," and then we watch a movie as snuggle bugs. This is my happy place as I know time stands still for no one and these moments are precious but in my daughter's case never rare as she is the most loving soul I have ever met.

Awards

Gamertag: DemonicDragon00

Division: ES

My Happy Place: What’s my happy place? Well it depends on my mood to be honest and there are a few things. One of them will be drawing. There are days when I want to pull up a picture on the internet, pull out my sketch book and start sketching. Another will be writing my stories as a hobby. Sometimes I just want to be in my own world. Whenever I get an idea or daydream about a scene related to my story, I literally take that idea an apply to it, and the same goes for gaming. I like being in my own world where maybe I could be a unique superhero, or be able to literally turn in a dragon and fly in the sky or any other creature. Lastly I also like building plastic model’s out of a model kit. Arts and Craft are where I could say somewhat of my creative ideas can flourish and come to life. Heck if I could make an Iron Man suit then my life would just be full of flying around and traveling hehehe

Awards

On 4/30/2019 at 8:00 PM, December 77 said:

✦ Gamertag:KSI Follow

✦ Division:DL

✦ My Happy Place: My happy place and sad place is my xbox. the reason being is because I have friends on xbox i will consider my family(My family in RL pretty much disowns me) so I love getting on xbox and putting my day past me.

Awards

KSI Bane 7

DW

My Happy Place is when I get home after a long day of work or any other things I end up doing and get to game with friends, or even stream some games. I always am happy doing both of these. Also when I get to sleep. Sleeping makes Bane happy :).

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Hatter 77

✦ Division: Eternal Souls

✦ My Happy Place: What's my happy place? That's a no brainer - it's anywhere my kids are as they're the best part of me. One time sticks to my mind. Weekends, when it's pouring down rain and you can't really go outside. We curl up on the couch or on my bed. The kids have their electronics (tablet or laptops), and are watching their favorite streams or playing Roblox together. All the while Food Network or some show is on filtering in some background noise. Usually, I'm reading a book or trying to figure out what to make for dinner. But this, this is my happy place. Not a care in the world happens here. All of the bad is filtered out, and it's just us as a family. I couldn't ask for anything more, except "GIVE ME A DAMNED IDEA FOR DINNER ALREADY! I swear if I hear one more "I don't know", they are gonna get a peanut butter and jelly sammie on UNTOASTED bread..."

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Jiraiiya

✦ Division: SL

✦ My Happy Place: My happy place would have to be when I'm sitting at my desk playing xbox. Xbox has always made me happy when I get on I know I dont have to worry about doing anything but having fun. When my head phones go on the world around me just stops. There are many reasons that video games are my happy place the main reasons are  I get to play with my friends, and  I get to be myself.

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI YeetQueen 

✦ Division:SL 

✦ My Happy Place: My happy place is relaxing in a swimming pool either doing laps or just sitting back in the water. I feel like I am away from everything while in water as if I’m on clouds so to speak. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI LeviMOBowsa

Division: SL

Happy place: my happy places would have to consist of me relaxing while watching a good movie. A good olde fashion car ride with good music.

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

✦ Division: Sovereign Legacy

✦ My Happy Place: Is and forever will be lost in comics. Anyone that knows me in real life will tell you if i am staring at my phone for longer than a minute chances are im reading one of my very large collection of DC and Marvel Comic books. I have always been a big fan of getting lost in a good story which started with the Harry Potter Series when i was younger and cultivated into this obsession with Comics since i can own them digitally and take them anywhere i take my cell phone. It my go to for calming down, or cheering myself up depending on the series and the storyline. 

Awards

KSI Gaara 5

Sovereign legacy 

My happy place isn't nothing fancy, it's just me sitting in a tight place listening to music. I know I know very uneventful. But it works.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI RogueLSG88

Division: Sovereign Legacy (SL)

My Happy Place: What really calms me down and helps after a long day at work is playing guitar. Whether it's playing acoustic covers to my favorite songs, shredding to some jams, or sitting back just plucking away. Playing guitar and listening to music has been so impactful in my life, I even got a tattoo on my left forearm of a guitar with the saying "Where Words Fail, Music Speaks"

Awards

What is my happy place?hmmmm this is not a difficult question as I love my room. My room is a happy place because it is secluded from all drama and is mine. My room doesn't care if everyone is yelling for no goddamn reason because it will lock them out. My room has many activities for me set to do every morning, afternoon and knight. These activities are my hobbies and pleasures such as Gaming with other Ksi members, watch Netflix, practicing guitar, Getting Frustrated because I'm not very good at guitar and watching YouTube/Twich. This is why I LOVE my room and it is my happy place.

•Gamertag: KSI RHUBARBxPIE

•Division: Sovereign Legacy

•MY HAPPY PLACE: Honestly depending on how hard of a day I’ve hador whatever, my happy place differs. Either being with or talking to my boyfriend or taking a long shower or just chilling on xbox with some ksi fam or even just chilling in my room on my bed drawing or on my phone when no ones home and its quite. Whatever I’m feeling and works for me at that moment and time. Thats my happy place. 

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08

✦ Division: SL 

✦ My Happy Place: My happy place would have to be when I am out with my mates after a long days work. Just sitting back in a bar and having a laugh with the people around me.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Itachii

Division: SL

My happy place: My happy place has always been between too and that is playing Xbox with my KSI fam and just getting lost in my music through my headphones. Both are my happy place because they both make me escape reality for a while, no matter how bad the day gets or hard things life sometimes throughs at you, These would always take that away. Whether it’s gettting zoned out in games with some great people all day or getting lost reminiscing in the great form of music which I know pretty much anyone can relate too. That’s my happy place.

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77

✦ Division: Sovereign Legacy

✦ My Happy Place: im very involved in the European car scene, from working on the cars, racing, going to shows or just cruising with friends, i always find myself in my happiest behind the steering wheel of the racecar. Im always able to clear my head, relieve myself of any stress and just all around enjoy every second of it.

Awards

✦ Gamertag: KSI Athydian

✦ Division: Wicked Destruction

✦ My Happy Place: Across this great nation that is america there is beauty within all aspects of the landscape whether it being the Mountain trails in Arkansas, the Potomac trails in Washington D.C.,or the tranquil silence of the backwoods in Alabama. I have hiked the mountain trails in Arkansas looking over a vast ocean of trees in the early spring at awe of the sunset. Meditated on the Potomac trail in D.C. where a small creek ran into the river, and enjoyed the sounds of the forest at night looking out into the tree line in Alabama. All of these things are my happy place the experiences within my life that I hold dear the sights I have seen  tattooed into the recesses of my mind so when I feel down or have a most disappointing day I just close my eyes and take a deep breath and remember that I have seen true beauty within this world and days come and go but memories last forever.  

Awards

*Gamertag: Baby Dovahkiin

*Division: SL

*My Happy Place: In the general eye a happy place is usually filled with love, happiness, & sunshine and bunnies, but my happy place is much more lonely. My happy place is a place that would be stripped right out of The Twilight Zone. A place of complete isolation from everything else in the world. Maybe just a few hours of just me. Alone, but we can always just dream of something happy to. :)

Awards