Productions Suggestion Box

Shell

Welcome to the Productions Suggestion Box!

Please post here to make any suggestions to the Productions Team. Suggestions may include shows, squad gamenights, gameplay, walkthroughs, or anything else you would like to see streamed on KSI’s Twitch Channel (https://www.twitch.tv/ksilive).

We also appreciate any ideas you might have for YouTube videos. That would be posted on the YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/ksiglobalgaming)

We would appreciate any ideas!

- The Productions Team

• Bane 7 pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Bane 7 said:

Could you elaborate a little for me please?

With Head Hunters coming to an end, would like a more competitive call of duty presence on the channel. Since streaming is Productions expertise, I would like to see some of the 8/10's lobbies streamed. Don't need to worry about invites and stuff, I'll handle that. If your wondering what an 8's or 10's lobby is, randomize teams in a 4v4 or 5v5 lobby, playing competitive game modes on competitive maps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KSI JAM said:

Annual event montages should contain more content

Can you provide examples of what you mean so we could have a better understanding?

The montage was compiled from clips that were submitted by members. More clips submitted would mean we'd have more content! 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is their anyone  that could  know a few things about  streaming and set up stream so i could get followers  and like a stream picture  like how KSI is that looks  cool?

3 hours ago, KSI Iron Lord Meta 7 said:

Is their anyone  that could  know a few things about  streaming and set up stream so i could get followers  and like a stream picture  like how KSI is that looks  cool?

Most of our streamers stream directly through the Twitch app on Xbox. You simply have to log in and can broadcast that way. I stream on my personal Twitch Channel with a capture card and Streamlabs OBS and could help if you had a capture card such as an El Gato HD60 S. 

As far as pictures go, your best bet is to hit up graphics. They might be able to help you with a picture. There are some free offline templates that you can find via Google.