May 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
4. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
5. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration. 

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy voting and Good luck!

These nominations close on May 30th. 

KSI Airborne 7

•  

•  

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI TEX ANGLE 7, DL
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -O gosh where to begain..... Will lets start here since i have meet tex she has giving me the ability and understanding of what our goals are in DL SHE DOESN'T PLAY AROUND.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Firemomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This person is my insperation in KSI she is alway their for any member and is not scared to get her hands dirty within her division. she has mentored me and shaped me inot the officer i am today.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DROPSHOT 7
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been thier for me when times in my KSI has been stressful. he is a great founder and is a friend to everyone in DL and is willing to help out when its needed.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SASQUATCHx
Link to forums account - @KSI SasquatchX
Reasoning why the deserve this - This guy is probably the hardest working gen in DL he has brought a squad back from the brink and is willing to let his officers have a word in his squad. he has made me the officer i am today.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI HEXYPHENIA
Link to forums account - @KSI Hexyphenia
Reasoning why they deserve this - This person has workled her butt off to insure everyone one in her squad is happy and having a good time. but when the time needs it she goes into officer mode and isnt afread to tell it how it is.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI gespi
Link to forums account - @gespi
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person is a mind of his own he is an awesome officer and is friends with everyone in his squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Dundarrach
Link to forums account - @KSI Dundarrach
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member is an awesome one not only is he member but an officer and cares about all of his squad. and im truly not sure why he hasnt been nominated yet but he defently deserves this one.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 Senior Director ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -you know when i first joined angles not even a few months actuality i was learning the ropes form everyone i could and i didnt know gambit that much and i still dont but i look at him as a mentor and i appreciate all the hard work he has done for the community and i would love to learn more from him in my career  

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 Div Leader ES
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - oh boy where to begin on my homie king... well when i first met king as as a PO REP for es when i was a SSGT at the time and he gave everyone around the knowledge that they needed at the time not only that when he came here as a founder he was hoping out of partys mentoring members providing the advice and helping out not only myself to be a better leader but in general  

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 Founder ES
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -when i think of hatter.. and the reasons why she deserves this award.. i could write for a few hours honestly .. but what i can say.. since shes been here in ES shes done nothing but work her ass off.. form being the gen of banshee from being a cofo to mentoring me to be a good leader as a gen i could go on for hrs saying what she has done for es BUT i will say that i truly this she has done amazing work over here in es that and for that i can say she truly deserves this award

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DirtyMax 2CPT ES Angles
Link to forums account - @KSI DIRTYMAX
Reasoning why they deserve this - oh boy where to start for my CPT hmm well max since hes been here in angles has done NOTHING but work side by side with me day in and out even late nights with me helping me with officer dutys helping me maintain the squad with little stuff and even hard issues and i know if i need help with anything hes the guy i will always go to or even if i want it done right hes right there right on trick and for the hard dedication i believe he truly deserves this award 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Memonator 1LT ES Angles
Link to forums account - @KSI Memonator
Reasoning why they deserve this - so what could i say about mem well first of all shes a really really good member relation everyday i see her with almost full partys getting to know the members of es enjoying the comminty and having fun and laughing with them ive been there muiltiple times seeing how the party is going and i left crying with a smile on my face and we def need more amazing members like mem not only that she really good at hoping in with issues that rise within the staff and for that she deserves this award

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI lronAngel 4LT ES Angles
Link to forums account -  @KSI IronAngel
Reasoning why they deserve this -everyday lron comes to me asking what he can do in the community to learn how to lead how to do things like trains making sure he does the right thing wanting to learn within the ropes of KSI and for that im so lad hes apart of my squad and i cant wait to see where his KSI career takes him

Happy voting and Good luck!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7   S DIR / ES/SL

Reasoning why they deserve this - I haven't actually gotten a chance to really have a 1 on 1 talk with Gambit, probably due to the fact that he's one of the busiest people in this community. As a leader of this community, he is definitely a person to look up to and inspire to be like one day. He is not only a senior director making sure that our community is being run correctly by the current directors of each division, but he is acting as director for not 1, but 2 divisions.....and has been for a few months as far as I know. I have nothing but respect for him,and I appreciate everything he does for this community.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77

Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77  Div L  ES

Reasoning why they deserve this - King...man. I've have gotten to work for King for the past 4 months now (not a long time in most standards) , but he has made ES a great division to be in. With how busy a Div Lead, I don't see how in touch he is with most of our members. You can count on King being there for you when most people aren't available. He goes above and beyond what we deserve in ES on any given day,and I'm proud to work for him in both clan and web ops.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77   FO ES

Reasoning why they deserve this - On a daily basis, Hatter deals with more BS than most people I know. Even though she has to deal with her own family, sometimes she more often than not has to deal with the drama that KSI sometimes brings to the table. With the way things are going this year, ES will be a driving force in the DIV Cup thanks to this woman. Side note before I drift off, she puts more work into this place in the past 4 months I've been here than some people have in years in some divisions.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie  GEN ES/Banshee

Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie

Reasoning why the deserve this - Time and time again Jynxie has proven herself to be an amazing leader in her own right. She is a thriving leader in ES,and without a doubt will go far in KSI if she wants to. She works way more than she should to take care of us in Banshee,and it never fails that she is a huge motivation for us to do better. She is a person I hope to learn from,and a friend I hope to have much later down the road from here.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb130     2CPT ES/Succubus

Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130

Reasoning why they deserve this - Barb is another one of those people that I haven't really gotten to know in my time of ES. What I do know is that she puts in more effort into her squad than most other captains that I know. I'm sure most people can vouch for Barb, and will tell you that she is the captain that deserves this award.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Memonator  1LT  ES/Angels 

Link to forums account - @KSI Memonator

Reasoning why they deserve this - I can gladly say Mem is one of the few people I look forward getting a party invite from. She is a great person to be around,and has worked hard to earn her place in Angels. She has seen some interesting moments we've had in this community,but it just makes her a better leader for the future. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Breakfast 7   SSGT ES/Banshee
Link to forums account - @Breakfast
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is another one of those members that I haven't really had the chance to get to know very well personally,I think mostly due to conflicting schedules. I was really surprised that he wanted to join our squad a few months ago,but I'm glad to have him here. It's good to have someone care about the education of our division,see that's it not as strong as it could be,and want to truly make it better for us. I appreciate him being on our officer staff,and can't wait to get to know him better and learn from him as well.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI TEX ANGLE 7, DL
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - She gets with everyone to see how they are doing, and plays games with to let people know she is approachable. She let's everyone know where she stands and what is expected.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Firemomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This person is my biggest supporter and mentor. She helped me gain the confidence to step up and become a officer. She helps other people when they falter. She is a big inspiration to all of DL.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DROPSHOT 7
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this award for his selflessness in helping others  above himself. He is very knowledgeable about his duties and is willing to share his knowledge with others.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SASQUATCHx
Link to forums account - @KSI SasquatchX
Reasoning why he deserve this - He is the back bone of the squad. He motivates all  his people and is not afraid to help his squad out. He is very out going and is stern when needs to be.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI HEXYPHENIA
Link to forums account - @KSI Hexyphenia
Reasoning why she deserve this - 
She is very competitive and helps when needed. She makes sure that all the squad has the training and work closely with KSI Follow with splitting the training amongst each other.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xLuciferx
Link to forums account - @KSI X Lucifer X
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is very fine officer to be around. He is willing to play with other KSI members and help them with problems when others aren't on.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xGhost21x 
Link to forums account - @KSI xGHOST21x
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is willing to step up to do the work to make his squad better. He is willing to help others  and put their needs before his. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Skarzx 77 SL Divison leader
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77

This man is incredible and by far an amazing role model. He has taken this division by storm and made it so amazing. His wise wisdom always supports everyone in SL. Over the last month SL has taken many beatings and has been kicked to the ground with a co founder leaving and two gens and multiple officers. However this man has not stopped for a second and put inspiration into all of us and made us push past all of the horrible things that have happened and we are better for it. I believe Skarzx really deserves this award because his divison even when being kicked will stand tall under the leadership of Mr Skarzx. He is a major asset to this division and we wouldn’t be where we are today without him.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7

Through out the whole of this month this guy has been there for both me and the entire division. He is a true inspiration to me and has always kept me on the straight and narrow. I am so greatful for him and everything he does and he always supports me and gives me advice when needed. Both of the co founders in SL are amazing and it definitely was hard to choose between the two. Grifful is absolutely amazing and I definitely think he deserves this award due to his dedication, commitment and determination.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RHUBARBxPIE Gen Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI RHUBARBxPIE
Reasoning why the deserve this -
I believe that she deserves this award because when she took the squad over she definitely had big and hard shoes to fill because the previous gen was absolutely amazing. However this girl has taken over the squad by storm and really impressed everyone. Even through everything that she has gone through and when she has been so ill and bed bound some days she has still been able to run a successful squad and keep everyone happy and running smoothly. She is a true inspiration to me and I wouldn’t be where I am now without her.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Itachii CPT SL Knights 
Link to forums account - @KSI Itachii

I could write pages and pages about this guys because he is absolutely amazing. He goes above and beyond no matter what you need he will always be there to support and help you. I have trained this guy throughout his time in KSI and I have seen him grow into the amazing officer he is today. He is true inspiration to the whole of his squad

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greenday 7 SL Knights SGT
Link to forums account - @Greenday 7
Reasoning why they deserve this: 

Oh my god words can not describe this women she is so god dam amazing I can’t even put it into words. She does so much for this community and some people really take her for granted. She does both department ops and clan ops and she does this with style and swag. She is a true inspiration to me and definitely my role model. This month she took the decision to step down from LT. However this has not stopped her and she is still such an asset to the squad.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WHISKEY82 (3CPT - DM/Discord)

Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY

Reasoning why they deserve this - “Whiskey” went far above and beyond during the month of May (as he does every month) in his role as 3CPT, and his monthly statistics thus far for May, 2019 speak volumes:  Recruiting Messages Sent:  Over 500; Recruits:  6; Trainings/Promotions: 3

Whiskey is an absolute stand-out among Demonic Mayhem’s officers.  He truly has the betterment of both the Division and the Squad in mind.  He works closely with me daily in discussing squad activity levels, provides numerous ideas to boost activity/morale, advises on member retention, as well as how to continue adding quality adult members to Discord Squad.  As an example, Whiskey took the initiative and the time to create in-game clans for Discord Squad in The Division 2 and Destiny 2.  Thanks largely in part to Whiskey, both in-game clans are growing at a healthy rate each week (Whiskey rebuilt the Bungie.net clan for Destiny 2 from the ground up) and he makes it a point to have friendly competitions with members each week for the top XP earner in The Division 2.

Whiskey not only engages members on DM’s Discord server daily, but he actively games with and is able to speak frankly with members about any manner of issues that arise.  I’ve seen firsthand how Whiskey handles difficult situations with members who may have crossed a line, and he’s shown tremendous personal/professional growth in this area alone.

Finally, Whiskey is always on the lookout for potential officers, and has a great eye for this.  He recently sought and was granted approval for a long-time, well-known Corporal (now a Sergeant) - KSI SevensNova - for an upcoming promotion to Staff Sergeant. 

As I was on a Leave of Absence earlier this month, Whiskey ran the squad in my absence (and did a fantastic job in doing so).  Whiskey is frequently my plus-one in the weekly Divisional General’s Meeting, and it’s refreshing having him there to give input and/or ask tough questions. 

There is absolutely no doubt that Whiskey is qualified to run Discord Squad as its next General.  Furthermore, it’s my honest belief that Whiskey - given the time and training needed/required - can and will go to the rank of Co-Founder or higher. 

Whiskey, thank you for your positive attitude, problem-solving skills, your willingness to adapt your way of thinking to accommodate/assist our squad members and/or officers, and your tremendous amount of hard work and dedication to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  It's both a pleasure to work with you in bettering the squad and the division, and to frequently game with you as well!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sgt Peppers (2LT - DM/Discord)

Link to forums account - @KSI Sgt Peppers

Reasoning why they deserve this - “Peppers” is an absolute workhorse for Discord Squad.  She's the first officer in the squad to volunteer to conduct trainings/promotions and host game nights (many times she volunteers to host multiple game nights per week).  She engages the squad DM's Discord server, and hosts some of the largest game nights Discord Squad has ever seen!

Peppers statistics for May, 2019 (with twelve days remaining in the month) are absolutely stellar:  Recruiting Messages Sent:  Over 100;  Recruits:  1; Trainings from Recruit to Private:  6; Promotions to Corporal:  5.

Peppers, a sincere thank-you for all your hard work and dedication to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  Since becoming an officer, you’ve truly shined and are an absolute asset to DM and Discord Squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SevensNova (SGT - DM/Discord)

Link to forums account - @SevensNova

Reasoning why they deserve this - "Sevens" as I know him won DM/Discord's Member of the Month for May 2019.  Sevens is an outstanding gamer with one of the most easy-going personalities I’ve ever witnessed.

Sevens is very active in Discord Squad and games with many members from across the entire division.  He is always courteous, friendly-natured, approachable, and polite beyond belief.  Sevens is an extremely positive influence on both the Division and the Squad, as I’ve never heard him use foul language or speak poorly of anyone.  He actively engages others in DM's Discord server with a friendly hello, a funny screenshot, or by simply welcoming new members and/or congratulating those who were promoted. 

Sevens is a hardcore gamer and has assisted members with in-game achievements/awards on both the divisional and squad level.  Sevens is a true team-player, a soon-to-be officer, and an overall great guy.    

Sevens’ upcoming two-year anniversary with KSI and his willingness to step up to assist DM/Discord Squad as an officer are just some of the many reasons why Sevens deserves this award. 

Sevens, thank you for being a truly fantastic all-around member of KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  Your friendly demeanor, positive attitude, community involvement, and willingness to become an officer in order to give back to the community you’ve been a part of for nearly two years are truly remarkable.  You are an asset to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad. 

Co-founder 

Tag:KSI MFLSWAGG 7 

DIVISON :last strike

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17174-ksi-mflswagg-7/

REASONS FOR THIS : swagg is one of the hardest working 7's I've had the pleasure of knowing and learning from throughout my time in ksi. Not only does he do his own duties but he goes far beyond what is asked for what ever rank he is sitting at. He is always helpful and always willing to help anyone out with anything 

Captain 

TAG: KSI MAYOR 7 

SQUAD/DIVISON: Legend / Last strike 

LINK: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45329-ksi-mayor/

REASONS WHY: Mayor is one of my trusted officers with a wealth of knowledge. He is always willing to help do what is asked of him when it comes to the wellbeing of legend. If he isn't at work he is working on relations with the legend members 

Lieutenant 

TAG: KSI VORT3X 

LINK:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31581-ksi-xvort3x/

SQUAD/DIVISON: Legend/Last Strike 

REASONS WHY: vort3x works tirelessly to help maintain squad relations member retention and is always willing to help train a new recruit as and when needed.

Lieutenant 

TAG: KSI D4N 

LINK: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45849-ksi-d4n/

SQUAD/DIVISON: Legend /Last Strike 

Reasons why: Dan is the lowest ranking member of legends officers but that doesn't stop him from working hard, always seeking out knowledge and is always putting the members before himself. 

Edited by KSI x Samurai
Was late when I posted this and forgot to add a member to my post

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gambit 7 Senior Director 

He is perpetually on top of his members in the divisions he is over, always encouraging and pushing them to strive to do their best and be the best person they can be in KSI.  Though his schedule has him increasingly busy, he always finds the time to stop in and push members to have fun and continue making KSI a great and fun place welcoming to all.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 Division Leader ES

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since coming into ES and starting as a founder he has been a cheerleader at every squads side showing zero favoritism and consistency in wanting to help anyone and everyone with whatever they need from developing ideas on how to continue to push up and forward or even how to be the hulu king. Lmao! When members feel discouraged, he never fails to find great qualities to help build them back up and get them running again.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77  Founder ES

Reasoning why they deserve this - She is momma to not only her kids but the whole division. When someone is struggling, she knows it before they realize it themselves and she is there making sure that as they stumble she can catch them to help keep the lesson to be learned from being so painful. She is perpetually dropping her real life to take a call from us or hop in parties to make sure we know she is a single message away  she helps push people to make amends rather than sit there and let things fester.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 General/ES /Succubus 

Link to forums account - @Squeek 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - She has pushed and fought for her squad, making sacrifices of sleep and personal life to make sure that her squad stays the family she feels it is. She reaches out to her members making sure they know that no matter what she has their back and is constantly no matter the struggle or strife pushing her members to endure and continue to do their best. She pushes the old school mentality of our core values as well as making sure to lend an understanding ear to those frustrated and emotional. Her squad and division are lucky to have her.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Siggy 4th Cpt/ES/Banshee

Link to forums account - @KSI Siggy

Reasoning why they deserve this -Since coming to my staff he pushes hard to make sure things are easier on me. Sometimes to even winds up on the couch for it lol. He is always trying to meet members all throughout the division as well as always being there with ideas of how to make sure we are all ontop of our tasks and duties. He is a master at time management as well as fantastically reliable with any task big or small set to him.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xXsoldierXx 1st LT/ ES/Banshee

Link to forums account - @KSI xXsoldierXx

Reasoning why they deserve this -This man knows the forums in and out. He pushes everyone to reach out and connect with one another and just enjoy the pure Joy's of gaming. As for his duties, he has little spare time but that wish he does is for KSI.  Hopping in parties, pushing people to break up cliques and expand the friend circle as well as teaching people all the fundamentals of KSI when he can spare a moment which he has few. Perpetually exhausted you'll never find a more inclusive and genuinely caring member than him. Those who have gotten the joy to get to know him, know he is a barrel of laughs and jokes but at the same time will actively listen to anything you need to vent on.

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 DW Founder 

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since I joined AAP he has been there to correct and guide us even when we are silly and ridiculous. He puts in effort when others seem to not care anymore reminding us of the importance of the department and what it does for the community as a whole.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Breakfast 7 ES 4th LT

Link to forums account - @Breakfast

Reasoning why they deserve this -Since his rejoining clan ops he has been nothing but a beacon of what KSI should be and is supposed to be. He is there for anyone with his knowledge and personal experience to guide them and help them feel completely included no matter what. He pushes members to always reach for knowledge and fun as both are things we should aspire for. I never thought that so many people would like and enjoy a meal as they do Breakfast.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (Div Lead -ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since King and Hatter took over this division they have worked together to make us a unified division  and not just a set of squads. They have given us pride in ES and has brought us to the leading spot in the div cup.  This spot is only a representation of what this division has accomplished due to their work and support of ES.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (Founder -- ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Since Hatter and King  took over this division they have worked together to make us a unified division  and not just a set of squads. They have given us pride in ES and has brought us to the leading spot in the div cup.  This spot is only a representation of what this division has accomplished due to their work and support of ES.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why the deserve this -  In succubus we are very lucky to have Squeek as our gen.  She is supportive of her officers and not only tells you when you are  doing a good job, but also when you need to improve and how to.  She is super protective of the squad not wanting anyone to mess with her members. She messages each member of the squad personally every week and makes them feel important to the squad and cared for.  If you ask her about any member of the squad she can give you  basic history, when they come to activities, what they are interested in and even why they might not come to activities.  

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pathfinder
Link to forums account - @KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pathfinder has not stopped stepping up since he became an officer. He plays with our members, kept squad docs up to date whn I wa son LOA and generally has the attitude of "what else can I do to help". We are a growing squad with less officers than we need but he has stepped up and been  a greta officer.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Skarzx 77 (SL Div Lead)
Reasoning why they deserve this – The guy right here is the epitome of KSI, he is an ultimate source for information and experience = Knowledge. He is the prime example of persevering through the hard times and coming out the other side even stronger = Strength. This guy right here keeps his cool, is very level-headed and doesn’t let rank/title interfere with his dialogue with you. He treats you as an equal member of this team.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Grifful 7 (SL COFO)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – KSI Grifful 7 has been a mentor and leader to SL. He has kept momentum through it all and has been a symbol of Strength that KSI stands for. I appreciate both his guidance and down-to-earth attitude. He believes in his members and pushes them to succeed.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI YeetQueen (Knights SL 2CPT)
Link to forums account - @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this – KSI YeetQueen has been stepping it up and going above and beyond training and mentoring the members in Knights. She has become an example for others to look up to. She joined marketing and has been on point letting everyone in SL know what is happening and also taking part in almost every event.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI NARUT0 (Imperial SL LT)
Link to forums account - @KSIAJAnthony7953
Reasoning why they deserve this – KSI NARUT0 has been extremely active in game nights. He has been reaching out to members, even getting them engaged on the spur of the moment. Every event reaching party max and then some.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ursidae (Imperial SL SSGT)
Link to forums account - @KSI Ursidae
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Ursidae has been hard at work by really diving into his SSGT duties. He has mastered recruiting and is knocking out promotions as well. He is actively engaging with members both on Xbox as well as on Discord. He is knocking out workshops and is always ready to learn more. He is proving to be a great officer for the members in Imperial and a great example for his fellow officers. Keep up the fantastic work brother.

Edited by KSI RogueLSG88
Noticed the rest of what I wrote hadn't been submitted

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (Founder - DW)

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - VENUM has played a role in DW’s success. He is actively trying to inform and help members to best of his ability and push towards growing the division with active and knowledgeable members. He sets an example to all of the members of DW of how a leader truly should lead. VENUM takes plenty of time out of his day, while sacrificing personal time, to answer questions and even give tips and tricks to members trying to eventually rank up.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 (Co-Founder - DW)

Link to forums account - @Bane 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane, where do I even start? This man has been a great resource this past month. While others tend to step away or step down, Bane has persevered and pushed through everything. He is currently acting General of a squad as well as fulfilling his Co-Founder duties. Juggling workloads and still making time to hangout with members and get a couple games in. Bane is a mentor to many members in the division and is always willing to do what it takes for success.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 (Department Head - HSI) (SGT - Hannibal/DW)

Link to forums account - @FadeZ 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - FadeZ has been working hard to actively improve his department and make it be surrounded with great hard working people. He is a very understanding person with amazing leadership traits and gets nothing but respect from his staff members. He will go out of his way to help out anyone in need and also is the type of person you can sit down and have a heart to heart conversation with. FadeZ gives his 110% in his department which is why I believe he deserves this award.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Soap 7 (Productions)

Link to forums account - @Soap God

Reasoning why they deserve this - Soap since joining productions has been hard at work editing videos, clips, and montages to perfection. Greatly helping out and alleviating some burden of work put on Bane. He’s actively trying to improve and showcase his talents.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 (2CPT - DW/Hannibal)

Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola

Reasoning why they deserve this - Harmony has been an instrumental member in the growth of her squad. Always willing to go out and recruit or run gamenights and meet new members. She excels in member retention and is a great resource for her members and fellow officers in Hannibal.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowo45 General Athena DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why the deserve this - I've only been in Athena for a few months and have known shadow for the same amount of time but shadow is the most amazing gen I've met, he makes sure everything is running smoothly in the squad and he knows every member of this squad on a personal lever and doesn't treat people like they are just a number to help our division grow. Shadow has always been there for this squad and each of its members and takes it personally when someone is unhappy or there are issues because athena is his baby. I have never seen a gen so dedicated to a squad and actually break down at the thought of us losing so many members, if that doesn't point out how great he is I don't know what will.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow 3CPT Ares DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Follow
Reasoning why they deserve this - Follow I got to work closely with when we were both in nemesis and it's always a fun time with him in a party. Follow has come up through the ranks in both nemesis and then ares and is doing amazing things in ksi including being in forums departments and apart of the welcoming committee and headhunters. When he sets his mind to something he always gives it 100% and doesn't stop till it is finished.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dundarrach 3LT Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Dundarrach
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since i have known Dun, he has always gotten the job done he will do anything you ask of him without even thinking because he is here to help and that is what makes him an amazing officer I have seen him rise up through the ranks and hope to see him become a captain or even gen in the future because he is a great recruiter, mentor, and person. He is on the headhunters team and is always trying to make sure everything goes smoothly and is enjoyable.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SnowQueen SSGT Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @KSI SnowQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this - I got to meet snow back when she was still called ginswife and barely knew her place in the squad and division but recently she decided to take the bull by the horns and become on officer. She set goals for herself to achieve along the way, how many recruits she needs to get a week and how what it would take to get her husband to join KSI, she has achieved every goal she sets herself and has the great mentality of an officer and future general which I know she is hoping to achieve in the future.

Founder

KSIxROMEO 7 @KSIxROMEO 7

Founder - DM

ROMEO has already molded DM into his envisions of a family like atmosphere, just like back when he was the first General of Venom. He leads by example always, and ensures every member is treated equally and having fun, from recruit and up. He will spend time and go out of his way for anyone in DM, anytime. He is always passing down his knowledge of information to others and has the respect of all the members in this Division, understandably so. He knows how to get down to business and be Professional when need be, and knows how to have fun with all the members as well. He jumps in parties all the time, to say Hi and greet everyone, everyday. ROMEO knows rank is just a responsibility and we're all equal, and keeps up that attitude, regardless of what rank he is. Looking forward to seeing how he'll mold DM into his own, in the upcoming future.

Co-Founder

KSI MeShell 7 @KSI MeShell 7

Co-Founder- DM

Meshell, better known as Michelle, is a great leader who knows how to lighten up any party she's in. Not only do the members in the former squad she was General of, Cruelty, flock to her, but many other members of DM do too, from every squad. She is quickly getting to know all the members in DM, and I'm very lucky to have her as my Co-Founder. She is always there if I need a second opinion on something, or to talk about anything KSI related or personal. She is a fountain of knowledge. All the members in DM love hanging out with her, as she could get people interested in pretty much anything, even ROBLOX, which I always joke around with her about. She also knows when to get serious and down to business, in a very courteous and professional manner. Michelle also is still currently acting General of Cruelty, taking on double duty. She has been a gem to DM since she's arrived here, and just keeps on getting better.

Captain

KSI TyraTreXxuS @KSITyraTreXxus

3CPT - DM/Cruelty 

Tyra has been amazing since she stepped up as an officer, and really has come into her own since getting promoted to Captain. She loves to do her officer duties of recruiting, promoting and training. She also runs fun game nights that everyone in her squad love to attend. All the members in Cruelty respect her, as she's fun to be around, and helps out any member she comes across. She is super nice and sweet to anyone she meets. She'll go the extra mile to help out whenever needed. Tyra is literally the backbone of her squad, and epitomizes what a true Captain should be, from leading by example and teaching other members the things she has learned, and then some.

Lieutenant

KSI Tallonss @KSI Tallonss

1LT - DM/Cruelty 

Tallonss is a very solid officer who is amazing at all he does. He always does his officer duties, going above and beyond. Tallonss really is a great asset to his entire squad. He runs fun game nights and ensures everyone participates who's in the party. He knows how to show the members the fun, while getting his officer responsibilities done as well. He even goes to other squads game nights whenever he can, and is always a pleasure to hang around and play games with. He is very respectful and nice to all the members, and proves respect is definitely earned, as he has done his share in earning and maintaining it from the members in his perspective squad.

KSI CRIMSONSNOW@KSI CRIMSONSNOW

SSGT - DM/Sinister 

This member is such a pleasure to be around. He is not only an amazing officer, always doing what is asked of him, but he gets around the entire squad, ensuring no one is left behind, and that everyone is having fun. He is always willing and wanting to learn more. He is a very sincere and genuine guy that others tend to love to be around, as his hospitality is amazing. He treats everyone with such kindness and emotion, which is so rare to see. He truly cares about all the members in his squad. He jumps on the Xbox app when he can't get on his Xbox, just to hang out in a party and check up on others. The squad is lucky to have him, not only as a great  current and upcoming officer, but as a member. 

Division Leader 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/squad) KSI Skarzx 77 - SL - Division Leader

link to forums account: @Scarface 77

reason why they deserve this:

this man has had one hell of a month and he deserves this for he’s great leadership and ability to push through this hard time of losing 2 gens and a co founder so suddenly and he kicked butt at holding this division together! He is also a great friend and mentor to many members as well spends time with them as much as he can! 

Co-Founder

Gamertag: (Rank - Division/squad) KSI Grifful 7 - Co-Founder SL/royalty/conquest/Templar

link to forums account: @KSI Grifful 7 

reason why they deserve this:

This man has also had such a tough month with acting gen over 2 squads and he held it all together greatly and has proved to be a valuable asset to the the division and community as a whole! As also the man who brought me in here he’s knowledge and influence has made me grown into the officer I am today!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/squad) KSI  YeetQueen - Captain/SL/Knights

link to forums account: @KSI YeetQueen

Reason why they deserve this:

This woman is honestly has been such a rock and massive role model to this community and especially her division! She has fought through many tough obstacles and challenges to where she has got now! She has mentored me and many others and she has this fire and will and personality that is so rare to find she truly has a great KSI career ahead of her! She is one my true friends and my sister from another mister!

Lieutenant

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Sasuke08 - Lieutenant/SL/Knights

link to forums account: @Forzt08

Reason why they deserve this: this guy has proven to be such a valuable officer and member to he’s squad and to KSI, the fact that he’s on duty in japan for 3 years and he still finds time to play with members and do officer work just shows how much he is dedicated to this community! He is such an awesome dude and he’s that swag and jokes that you just can’t replace.

KSI UppishB592 - Captain/DM/Hellborn

@KSIUppishB592

Hes been an amazing Captain since joining Hellborn in March. in the last month he’s been instrumental in helping me to keep my sanity and Squad from falling apart at the seams(dear god don’t tell him i said that). He stepped up big when everyone else stepped down. he’s been steadily pulling recruits and hosting 2 gamenights. he’s been a bouncing board for some of my crazier ideas that i can’t run by a 7 first. sometimes that works... other times not so much. i honestly dont think there would be a Hellborn without him right now.

KSI Dragons 7 - CoFounder/DM/Hellborn

@Dragons 7

Jesus what can i say about this lump. he’s been the guiding hand ive needed since stepping into his massive ass shoes. whenever i have a question or concern he’s always there with both a smartass answer and a real answer. he knows that while some of my ideas would be considered against CoC if i went thru with them he doesn’t get mad and strip me of Gen but he gently explains that “no. joint gamenights with blacklisted communities, while sounding hilarious, are not a good idea. and please stop suggesting them.” hes also been there when i had moments where i was afraid i was gonna run hellborn into the ground both before and after stepping up to General. he’s why i’m here. and he’s why i will continue to be here for as long as you will have me.

Edited by KSI Nevermore
Misspelled a name

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (Div lead-ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this -There are many reasons that king deserves this award The first being all the hard work he is putting in the the div. Since coming over to ES and taking over as the div lead King has worked very hard with all the squads to get us up to are peak potential. As an officer i look up to King because he sets the example for how the officer staff should be working, and how we should behave, strong leadership starts at the top and king is the best when it comes to being a strong leader for ES. King is there for an member that needs him at anytime and he always has the backs of his members.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (Founder -- ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter has earned this award for many different reason, first being she is one of the hardest working and most dedicated people i know in ES. She is on for here members day and night even if she is supposed to be sleeping you can still reach her for any issues that come up that need to be addressed. Hatter has rose fast tot he rank of Founder a very much deserved position, her dedication to ES is amazing and an example for all officers across the division. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa (GEN- Angels/ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa
Reasoning why the deserve this - There are many reasons that Nagi deserves this award, He is a hard working Gen, He is setting the example for how a gen should lead his squad. Nagi has risen fast to the rank of gen and it is very much deserved, his dedication to this squad has been amazing to see he is setting and example for the rest of are officer staff in angels on how to act and help are members. He is always here for the officers under him even going to the lengths of giving his officer staff his phone number for us to be able to call him when he is not online if there is an issue that has come up while he is not online, Nagi has been a great mentor to me and the angels staff and im so excited to see how much farther he rises in KSI.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IronAngel (4TH LT- ES/ Angels)
Link to forums account - @KSI IronAngel
Reasoning why they deserve this - Man what to say about this member, As the CPT for Angels i have watched this member grow in the rank and i can say i cant believe how hard he has worked to get up to this rank. Iron is always there and right on top of doing anything that the officer staff ask him to do, He comes tot he higher officers daily asking us if there is anything that he can do to help us out. He is always there to help lower members of the squad and he is always willing to jump online and game with them even if it is a game that he does not like to play that often.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa (GEN- Angels/ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa

Dude goes above and beyond what is required as gen while he does delegate tasks the totem pole he still takes a majority for himself while still maintaining activity and checking in with his squad and officers on a daily basis.

General
KSI Nevermore (Gen Hellborn / DM)
Link: @ksi nevermore 
Reasoning: Nevermore is incredible, he is always making an effort to make people feel welcomed. He runs a warm, fun-loving squad that I’m proud to be a part of.

Captain 
KSI UppishB592 (1CPT Hellborn / DM)
Link: @KSI UppishB592 
Reasoning: Even before I joined Hellborn Uppish has been there to help me every step of the way. He’s helped make my fears my strengths, and he’s smoothed the route for me to make friends. Uppish is always there for people who need help. He is nice ,outgoing and very understanding. He has a magic with making people feel comfortable and carefree.He is deserving of this award and so much more. He is an amazing captain and an even more amazing friend

CoFounder
KSI Dragons 7 (CoFo / DM)
Link: @Dragons
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons is an awesome person, and a true asset to KSI. He’s a genuinely nice, kind, sweet, & a caring person who reached out to me and helped to make my experience truly amazing. He is one the reasons I stayed in KSI along with many other officers and captains. He a big inspiration to all that know him and he stands for reason and understanding. He strives to be the best that he can be even with life being in the way. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SASQUATCHx Gen, Ares DL
Link to forums account - @KSI SasquatchX
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ever since i transferred into Ares, Sasquatch has always been there when i had a question about how things operated in his squad and what it would take to become an officer within his squad. He has gone out of his way to make sure all questions were answered as best as he could.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scarzx 77 SL 
Reasoning why they deserve this: The amount of time and effort this guy puts into the division is incredible I completely admire this guy and everything he does for the div and community. Even though SL has been through a rough patch he has pulled us through it. He is always there 24/7 if we need anything an amazing div leader that’s for sure.

CoFounder 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77  SL 
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has turned Knights around completely and has completely re vamped it and did such an amazing job of it he got promoted and this month he has been an amazing cofo. He is still there for all of us and will drop everything just to make sure that we are okay. He is a personal inspiration to me. He puts 110 % into everything he does and cares so much about this community. 

Captian 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen Knights SL 
Link to forums account - @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this - This girl is insane. The amount she does for this community is fornominal everyday I see her blowing up discord encouraging everyone to get involved in everything. She supports the whole of SL and not just her squad. Over the last month she has personally trained over 4 people and has spent so much time with them that they now have all her amazing skills. She will stay up all night doing KSI things and end up going to work on 2 hours sleep due to timezone difference however this does not stop her. The amount of dedication in this girl is insane and can not be beaten. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rajun SL Knights SGT
Link to forums account - @KSI Rajun
Reasoning why they deserve this -  The amount of knowledge this guy has is amazing he will always share it with others and mentors them extremely well.  He stepped down from an officer a while ago but he still puts so much into this community and is a credit to the squad