May 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Co-Founder

KSI DRAGONS 7 @Dragons 7 DM

Reason they deserve this award:

Dragons and myself didn't always see eye to eye in some areas. This does not change the fact that the man works tirelessly for KSI and is someone we all feel we can approach with any issue at any time . I often see him up working in the wee hours of the night making sure everything is running smoothly. Ive also seen Dragons works first hand to alleviate tensions and disagreements no matter how minor or major the disagreement. Good sense of humor and solid work ethic go a long way ! Dragons is someone Id want on board in most any situaton that could arise in KSI.

General

KSI AWOL @KSI AWOL DM DISCORD

Reason they deserve this award:

Awol is a man of vision , for his members  , his squad , his division and KSI at large . More importantly , He is  a man of action ! Ive never seen ( and doubt I ever will see ) this man back down from a situation that needs a good hard look or some questioning or even some good ol fashioned hard work . He has an innate ability to see the logic in any situation he is faced with. Furthermore he works tirelessly for KSI , anytime a member needs ANYTHING , Awol will drop what he is doing and not only help the person in question , but he will stay and see the problem through to fruition all with a pleasant demeanor and the patience of a Saint. Awol personally takes the time to see that his team is educated and given resources to accomplish any task all while maintaining the humility to seek help if he himself does not readily know the answer. I feel quite sure Awol will be a 7 soon and a perfect addition to that team as well . His crew is a loyal one as are his members , and it is well earned !

Capt.

KSI Trixie @Trixie DM DISCORD

Reason why they deserve this award:

Trixie is an absolute pleasure to work with . Polite , infectious , courteous , kind ,  hardworking and unflappable , Trixie is the type of officer that gets things done . She is an amazing asset to this team when it comes to recruiting and promoting new members , Her natural charisma makes newcomers feel welcome even if it is past her bedtime and she has to work in the morning lol . In the week long LOA of our General ( KSI AWOL ) Trixie was an absolute force in helping send recruiting messages ( over 150 messages ) and helping our squad bring in 10 recruits in one week ! She would be a great addition to any team and we are certainly glad to have her on board !

Lt.

KSI Sgt Peppers @KSI Sgt Peppers DM DISCORD

Reason why they deserve this award:

Peppers may be young in her career here in KSI , however that does NOT stop her from putting herself out there any chance she gets. She is  a powerhouse when it comes to promotions and she genuinely strives to learn as much about this organization as she possibly can. Her game nights are always run in an orderly fashion and she always has a great turnout , even reaching out to other squads for joint game nights ! Peppers is always kind and thoughtful and a great listener , the type of person you can rely on in any situation . She is a valuable asset to our team and a great personality to enjoy .

infinityhunt @Infinityhunt DM DISCORD

Reasons they deserve this award :

I will just say this ,,, you all already know why infinity deserves this award and if you dont then i HIGHLY suggest you game with this member. Hes been our squad featured member of the month 3 times . He games with anyone anywhere anytime and helps in the same fashion should another gamer need a hand acquiring an elite weapon or some levels . We affectionately call him our " Hometown Hero " after his many wins in this last Headhunters series and we all root him and DM on consistently . This young fella is an absolute perfect model  for what we strive to be here in KSI and the type of ppl we want to recruit . He deserves this award ,, all there is to it ,

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank- Divison/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 (SL COFO)

Link to forums account- @KSI Grifful 7

Reasoning why the deserve this award- Honestly this dude is an amazing COFO. He's always there to give advice and just help in anyway he can. He's helped me but also anyone that asks honestly. and even if you don't ask he's still always there. He's a great and strong leader. No matter what happens he's always able to keep the peace and manages to do so while still providing guidance to those around him. He'll make an amazing Founder and someday an amazing Div Lead.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad)- KSI YeetQueen (KNIGHTS SL 2CPT)

Link to forums account- @KSI YeetQueen

Reasoning why they deserve this award- This girl has 100% been someone I can rely on. She is always helping others and making sure they feel included. Her dedication to not just the squad but to KSI as a whole is remarkable. She is always training potential officers, she takes charge and makes sure that things get done especially when I am not around. Knights would not be the squad it is now if we didn't have her. She has been an amazing CPT, an amazing person and will make an amazing GEN.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI M3NTALIST 7, Banshee
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45661-ksi-m3ntalist-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Ever since I started here this person had been nothing but kind and supportive of me, offering me a helping hand whenever I needed it. Whether that be with real life issues I’m facing or something in a game I’m doing. He has made me feel comfortable as part of KSI and is helping me gain confidence to move up in rank. If it was not for M3NTALIST I do not think I would have moved up to SSGT. Or been comfortable enough and made enough friends to stay in KSI. He has an amazing amount of knowledge and shares it with not only me but others who come to him to gain this knowledge. He will drop anything to help me and others, he will stay online until ridiculous times just to talk to the American members that get on later also. He is an amazing member and a credit not only to his squad but to KSI. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

FOUNDER - KSI Venom 7 - DW
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

I believe Venum deserves this because he has always stepped up in each and every rank. Now that hes the leader he has stepped up and made great decisions for the division. He has also still helps out even with the small stuff. You can truly count on him to have ur back as a leader.

Gamertag - KSI Jamcam - division - malice - rank - captain 

reasone why they deserve @KSI JAM stoned has Helped me and all other officers in malice allowing us all to help him greatly while he carries malice looking after all his members. He’s a passionate and a natural leader looking after each and everyone of his guys and is the reason malice stands where it is today 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7

Link to forums account - @Scotland

Reasoning why they deserve this - As a BOD member and CDO, Scotland is always a name people know. He is always in and out of parties making sure that members have no issues, whether it be related to Clan or Dept Ops. Scotland never hesitates to contribute to something. He comes to gamenights held within the community, and is always around to help any department / dept member in need.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77

Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - King, he cares so much about the members in his Div. He will go to bat for them all until his last breath. He expects the utmost best from all of us, but that's because we've instilled a standard into ES, and we have a rep to protect. King has worked hand over foot to make sure that everything in ES runs smoothly. Never hesitating to help out members, King is always as he puts it “just a phone call or message away”. He is the reason ES is where we are today, and it’s due to his massive amount of love and dedication to this div.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 / Founder - DW

Reasoning why they deserve this - As an outsider looking into DW, I’ve been able to see everything that Venum has done for his div. As the newly highest ranking officer over there, he has some serious shoes to fill, but doesn’t have an issue with it. Venum is always in massive parties with his members trying to keep his retention afloat, and he cares about them all. Venum is an all around amazing person and has a great future within KSI.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 / General - Succubus ES

Link to forums account - @Squeek 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - Squeek goes above and beyond for her squad. She’s never not there for her members, even when she’s at work she’s answering questions that they might have. As a prior 7 for ES, she has had to overcome some severe adversity, and she’s done it with style and class. Putting personal time aside, she’s ready and willing to tackle any problem that’s thrown in her direction, and never backs down.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Siggy / 2CPT - Banshee ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Siggy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Siggy has come to Banshee, he has been all over the place. As one of the most loving and understanding members I’ve ever met, he puts his life on hold to help out others. Siggy makes time for everyone, no matter what squad they’re in he’s bouncing making sure everyone feels welcomed. He is full of fantastic ideas, and when the time calls for it, is ALWAYS willing to do whatever is asked of him, no matter the question at hand.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Memonator / 1LT - Angels ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Memonator

Reasoning why they deserve this - Mem, or Memo as her members call her, is the 1st LT of Angels ES. She is one of the most hard working and dedicated members I’ve ever seen. She’s always party hopping making sure her members feel welcomed, never hesitating to stop what she’s doing in her personal life to accommodate them. Prime example, she went abroad for 2 weeks and STILL kept in touch with her members via discord. Being an ace on trains, recruiting, and retention, she’s a massive asset to her squad, as well as her div.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 / SGT - Hannibal DW

Link to forums account - @FadeZ 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Over the last several months, FadeZ has taken charge of HSI as their new Dept Head, while still being in News, a join/rejoin mod, a Court Judge, a clan ops member in DW, and an honorary ES member. He has gone out of his way to continue to make sure this dept works even when short handed. FadeZ is always blowing people up trying to get stats for things. Like, ALL. THE. TIME..... No matter what the situation calls for, he's making sure that HSI is in tip top shape. When he's not doing that, he's always making time for his members within the community. Answering questions, party hopping, and bugging the crap out of people, FadeZ is always around, even when he’s supposed to be doing other things.

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 - Director

Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex has been seriously instrumental in the News Dept. She has been ALL OVER our social medias making sure all events are covered and well known about. As a writer, Tex has been the main one in charge of the Head Hunters events, and covers them with grace. Tex never backs down from anything that is asked, and has a great future ahead of her in this dept.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Torch096 / SSGT - Banshee ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Torch096

Reasoning why they deserve this - Torch is, well Torch. As a massive MLG player, he’s all over this community bringing home wins for his division, no matter what he has to do. As an officer within Banshee, Torch is a team player, always willing to drop his games to help others learn how to do things. Whether it’s a train up, recruitment, or just to hang out, Torch never doesn’t answer the call. He might grumble a little, but is always willing to go the extra step to make things easier for his Gen.

Only posting so I don't get fined!!!!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Tiger 77 / WD
Link to forums account -@KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shes a great member of the team and always lending a helpful hand.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Taywick 77 / VANQUISH / WD
Link to forums account -@KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hes always willing to hop into a party and hangout.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to forums account -@KSI Kalakoi 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - He's willing to play any game with you.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow 3CPT DL/Ares
Link to forums account - @KSI Follow
Reasoning why they deserve this - When I first starting moving up and wasn't sure what to do. He always answered my questions quickly and always did what he could to help me. I believe he will go far in KSI and make a great Gen someday.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Dundarrach  3LT DL/ Nemesis
Link to forums account - @KSI Dundarrach
Reasoning why they deserve this - I haven't personally known Dun very long, but in the time I have he's always put Nemesis first. Whether it be by recruiting or helping our new members. I also believe one day he will make another great Gen.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Founder - DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo deserves this award because he has been working his butt off doing everything he can for DM in order to make it an awesome home for everyone. He is always working, whether it be irl- or KSI- related. Romeo is almost always the first one on top of clearing recruits and I don't know how he does it! In addition, he is an Acting General over one of our squads and has been working to get the squad back on track. Even though he's super busy all the time, he manages to make time to hang out with all of the squads in DM. Romeo is constantly party hopping trying to attend as many gamenights and hang out with as many people as possible. He is also very caring and when he asks, "How are you?!" he truly does care how you're doing and will sit in a party for hours trying to help in anyway that he possibly can. Romeo is a wonderful leader that everyone in DM respects!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 (Co-Founder - DM)
Link to forums account - @Dragons 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons is always there to answer any questions that may arise to the best of his ability. If he doesn't have the answer to your question, he will find the answer for you. He's worked hard training our newest General and getting him all situated throughout this month. Dragons is an overall nice guy and I know the members of DM admire and look up to him. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (General - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - What can I say about Joe that I haven't already said before? He's truly an amazing General. He's someone that everyone should look to if they're ever wanting to be a General one day because he's the best, literally. Joe has done an outstanding job with building up the newest squad in DM, Sinister. Sinister has gone from 0 to 100 real quick, well more like 50 to 90, lol. He's built up his squad so fast because everyone loves him and they want to be around Joe; he's nice, caring, and always there to listen when someone has an issue (KSI or personal). Joe takes the time to get to know each and every member in his squad, and often refers to each of them by first name! He's the rock of his squad, he's there to help address any issues or concerns, and he's there to support his members and officers whenever they need it. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 (1CPT - DM/Hellborn)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has played a fundamental role in pulling it together and getting his squad back on track. He stepped up when one of the squads was going through some difficulties and transferred over to help bring it back to life. Since then, his squad has grown in both numbers and activity. Uppish puts himself out there, often mingling with other squads, as well as his own of course. In addition, he steps up and helps any member that asks questions in Discord, even if they aren't in his own squad. With help from Uppish, his squad is going in the right direction. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gallifrey 7 (1LT - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gallifrey 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gallifrey stepped up when Sinister was in need of officers and he's been a tremendous addition to the officer staff. Gallifrey is super friendly although he can be quiet at times, but everyone in Sinister loves his company. Recently, Gallifrey's work schedule has changed and now he's been working nights. Even with this dramatic change he still makes time to host gamenights, recruit, and promote. In addition, when he is unable to get on his Xbox he uses the Xbox app to help with promotions and hang out with his fellow members. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Soap 7 (SGT - DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @Soap God
Reasoning why they deserve this - Soap has stepped up to become one of Productions' Editors! He's been making some sweet clip compilations for KSI's YouTube Channel. He's even taken on the responsibility of helping find and train new editors on programs that he uses so they can create videos for KSI as well. He's also been my right hand man when it comes to Head Hunters. There have been times when I wasn't available to stream Head Hunters matches and Soap was the first one to step up and take on the stream. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Gamer tag  ( Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account -

General 
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad) - KSIxRonL64- (WD/ABADDON)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37656-ksixronl65/
Reasoning why the deserve this - This Man has dedicated his time no matter how he feels. He has been an answering post for so many of his officers that they just want to help him. His dedication to his Squad and to try to keep all the different personality's from exploding into to much drama.(There's always some) Trains his officers from real life experience and respect. We have great people in our division and it's a hard choice sometimes to put these testimony's in without offending someone else but others will agree his dedication is insurmountable.  

Captain 
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad) - KSI LinkedSiren (2nd-WD/ABADDON)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30296-ksi-linkedsiren/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has always been knowledgeable in KSI rules and understanding and coping with so many personalities. He has gave up many personal gaming endeavors to help other members activities such as raid or just walk them through forums. Always trying to help people in need. Great to know he is around in KSI knowing the things he does to represent.

LT
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamer tag ( Division/Squad) - KSI Zelus (WD/VANQUISH)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34267-bio-zhi/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has gone over and above help putting together a HH team with great Ideas on how it should run as a tight mesh team. I agreed with him and his way worked to a winning season with great help and low Drama. This was he has learned through the other teams he has been on and put a answer together not just pointing out issues for someone else to solve. He is a strong representative In WD doing Weekend Warfare and other events. Great all around KSI member and glad to work with. 

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jamcam (1CPT - Malice WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI JAM
Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't personally spend a lot of time with Jam, but when I do, he is a genuine person, hardworking, always finds the time to help members in need of assistance.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zelus (SGT - Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @Bio Zhi
Reasoning why they deserve this - Within Head Hunters, Zelus is a true leader, both in-game and in parties. He keeps everyone in track of the game in hand. When an issue occurs, he finds the best solution and manages to keep the team together. Outside of Head Hunters,  he makes game nights and parties more enjoyable with his personality regardless if you love or hate him.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 (Founder DW)

Reasoning why they deserve this - recently VENUM became the leader of DW, and I couldn’t be more proud of him. He is one of the most dedicated leaders I have ever met in my KSI experience. Every day he gets on willing to talk to any member of DW about anything. He is willing to help any member in need and makes him self available anytime, even when he’s out doing stuff in real life. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 (CoFO WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - One day this woman will be chief of staff. She is smart, dedicated, hard working, and never afraid to speak her mind. She is the biggest advocate for her members and always willing to go the extra mile. She is always available, always communicating, and constantly works with her squads to help them succeed.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JAMCAM (1CPT Malice WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI JAM

Reasoning why they deserve this - While I have only recently been lucky enough to meet Jam, it’s been great. He is a hard working officer in his squad who will do everything he can to help them succeed. Getting with members, working with his fellow officers, hosting events, and always willing to learn. I can’t wait to see where his KSI career takes him.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 (SSGT Elysium DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

When we recruit someone into KSI it’s in hopes that they will take advantage of everything that the community has to offer. Starset is not content with this, he is not just willing to experience KSI, he wants to be part of facilitating everything this community has to offer. Since rejoining he has put himself out there in every domain of KSI working hard to help out in every way he can. From clan ops to department ops, and now performance ops, Star has been taking the community by storm. I truly couldn’t be more proud.

Categories

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Venum 7 Founder-DW
Link to forums account -

@VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Venum is the current highest ranking leader in our division. He has taken the "bull by the horns" so to speak and really tried to help guide DW in a positive direction. Venum is also the AG over my squad and he has gone out of his way to  include the officers in decision making about the squad and really taken our opinions in consideration when making decisions. This has created a positive learning environment for all officers and future leaders.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Bane 7 Co-Founder DW
Link to forums account -

@Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane has worked hard to help our squad. Meeting with the officers individually and gathering information to best help our squad. I was a CPT along with Bane in Hannibal a long time ago and he has really grown as a leader. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Majesty General-Samurai DW
Link to forums account -

@KSI Majesty
Reasoning why the deserve this -Majesty is a really kind hearted person who takes KSI seriously. She doesn't only see the members as numbers but, as friends. She takes the time to get to know people by name. Majesty is always in parties with members and working her hardest.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ragingone86 1LT-Hannibal DW
Link to forums account -

@KSI RAGINGONE86
Reasoning why they deserve this - Raging puts in a lot of work for Hannibal. He does whatever needs to be done as quickly as humanly possible. I have been around this community a long time and members with dedication and self motivation like him don't come around often. I can't wait to see how far he goes in KSI!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI December 77 Head of News/SGT-Samurai DW
Link to forums account -

@December 77

December is always there for you. Need a quick graphic for an article? Call on December. He is always WILLING to help. He is constantly innovating and elevating the News Team to a new level. December works hard to make the News Team a fun casual place to be while still keeping good order. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI FadeZ 7 Head of HSI/SGT-Hannibal DW
Link to forums account -

@FadeZ 7

FadeZ puts in a lot of work on the News Team. He is also our link to the HSI department. He works closely with the News Team Head and Co-Head to make sure good communication is happening. He is always willing to step up to the plate and write an article on the fly. FadeZ is a staple member to the News Team and his continued reliability is essential.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKamikaze

3LT-Paladin DW
Link to forums account -

@KSI xKamikaze

The return of Kamikaze has been a spectacle to see! He has worked very hard to start climbing to rank ladder. More importantly he has been an asset to the division and KSI as a whole. He is great with marketing and always goes out of his way to share information. He advocates members to sign up for events in parties he is constantly endorsing the forums and competitions. Kamikaze is an outstanding member and always has been. 

Captain
Gamertag (KSI Jamcam WD/Malice) -
Link to forums account -@KSI Jamcam
KSI Jamcam has went above and beyond on training his fellow officers and teaching member retention.

LT
Gamertag (KSI ELIJIMBOB -WD/Malice ) -
Link to forums account -@KSI ELIJIMBOB
Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI ELIJIMBOB has excelled in learning officer material and has extended himself for the groth of the Malice squad.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 (Gen -- ES/Succubus)
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Squeen deserves this award because she is one of the hardest working people I know. Between school, her job, and being a general she always has something on her plate. She always puts her best foot forward in all she does and is there for her squad day and night. If you need something you can always be confident that she will have an answer or some kind of input or direction.

Captian 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb130  (2CPT - ES/Succubus)
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - Barb deserves this award because she never quits. Even when there is a mountain of work to do she never stops. Not only that but she is always there participating with squad game nights meetings, talking to others in the squad she is always doing something KSI related. 

Captain- KSI jamcam / 1st Captain Malice WD

@KSI JAM

Why is because recently a lot of our officers have stepped down cause they have been really busy including me and he working really hard to keep everything in order 

Senior Leader
Gamertag KSI Scotland 7 Chief dept manager, all of KSI 
Link to forums account - @Scotland
Reasoning why they deserve this - regardless of whether he has this award or not I think it is fully deserved due to the fact that since i have been in KSI from Last Strike to Eternal Souls now Scotland has always been there to help me out with issues and advice when I needed it not just in KSI but in the real world to. A very knowledgeable man who passes down knowledge as and when needed. Also has not just a select few people who respect him from the community but a multitude of the people he has met and gamed with, held in high regard by many.

This award is definitely deserved 

Division Leader
Gamertag KSI xKing 77 Division leader ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Undoubtedly fully deserving of this award due to the fact he has a successful division with a knowledgeable 7's staff  (there is only one lol ) and not forgetting the generals and squad officers. With ES wining spring break this year it just goes to show that the participating members in ES was large and also shows that officers are doing what they have to and have soaked in the knowledge of the officers above them.

Founder
KSI Hatter 77, Founder ES
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - now what to say about this exceptional woman and KSI member, I have risen the ranks with this lady over in Last Strike and now Eternal Souls, hatter is now my founder ( how the roles have reversed lol ) all Hatter wants to do is strive for greatness for the good of her division and the community, will sit down with people and explain things on a regular basis in a party if they are confused about something or just need advice in general. A superb leader in KSI and this award couldn't be more fitting 

General
KSI Jynxie General Banshee ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie
Reasoning why the deserve this - Undoubtedly jynxie deserves this award because her attitude towards her squad members and the community never falters (unless you drop the N bomb lol) but no all jokes aside jynxie is a very informative general who has am immense knowledge to pass down to her squad and any member who asks and if jynxie can't find the answer which is rare she will get the answer from someone. A true inspiration to anyone KSI

Captain

KSI Siggy BANSHEE ES 2nd Cpt  link to forums- @KSI Siggy

Reasoning why they deserve this 

For me being a recent addition to banshee ES and the officers staff the first person who would reach out was Siggy and not just for the inevitable welcome message but for knowledge so he can be the best he can be and soak in as much knowledge he can to  better himself and the squad. Fully deserving of this award and may I add a great future leader of KSI 

Founder
Gamertag - KSI Hatter 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - hatter is a hard working KSI member and is always on the ball. she is there when she i needed and half the time is already on the job before she is notifed

General
Gamertag - KSI jynxie
Reasoning why the deserve this - jynxie is an insperation to all her mebers if i say so my self. she has always been there for all her members and helps were and an when she.

Captain
Gamertag KSI siggy
Link to forums account - @KSI Siggy
Reasoning why they deserve this - siggy is brilliant, every party i have been in with him people are always laughing. he is hard working and always on the job.

Gamertag KSI memonater
Link to forums account - @KSI Memonator
Reasoning why they deserve this - memo is always happy and keen to go. she will try her hardest to over come any obstical in her way. she is not scard to ask for help from anyone. her game nights are full of laughter all the time and always active.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - constantly helping no matter what they are doing

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 Founder_ES_Banshee
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is the one reason I joined and one of the few that I stay. She has made my time in KSI so much fun and has given me some new friends to hang out with. When she isn't busy with r.l or officer duties she will play with you on almost anything..... unless she is already on minecraft because then she will never stop playing it.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie General_ES_Banshee
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe she deserves this because out of everyone in Banshee she has worked the hardest of it. If someone had a problem then she would make time to listen to what the person had to say and would work to fix it. She has also picked her officer staff not on if they were her friends or not but on if she thought they would make Banshee a fun, happy place where we could play games and just chill out..... except this one guy, He's a bit of a pr*ck (KSI Torch096). But other then that she is one stand up individual who looks out for everyone.

Founder

KSIxROMEO 7 @KSIxROMEO 7

Reason they deserve this award 

KSIxROMEO 7 is always trying to keep a good atmosphere in any of the parties I’ve been in or game nights he’s attended even if it’s only for a little bit he seems to truly care when asking how you are or how your day was. Little things make big impacts.

Co Founder 

KSI Dragons 7 @Dragons 7 DM 

Well in the short time I have been here the game nights I have been in @Dragons 7 has always been involved with them for the time he is there being he seems to be quite busy & while there he has always interacted with everyone in the game night & all that are part of the party wether they are in are game or not. Which is great to see that not just entertains the people he knows. 

General 

KSI  Nevermore @KSI Nevermore DM Hellborn

Since meeting @KSI Nevermore for the first time he has always been cracking jokes in parties wether it be a whole group or just a few of us & he’s kept it extremely entertaining & has always been willing to help who ever is needing it. On top of helping with game nights, setting up invites & so on he still takes him self away from the fun to go due his tasks at hand that need accomplished in order to keep all this going smoothly, which makes for great enjoyable parties & so on.

Captain 

KSI UppishB592 @KSI UppishB592 DM

Hellborn 

Well from the first message I got from @KSI UppishB592 up till now he has always been grinding out anything & everything he’s tasked with. He’s always helping those of us who are new answering are questions or just making you feel welcomed & are enjoying being apart of DM. Not only is he doing all of that but he’s always asking the other leaders if they need help or anything from him as well, he’s definitely showing to all he takes his part just as serious as the others do there’s.

Edited by KSI BLOODCHILD
Left some people out

Captain

KSI WHISKEY82 DM Discord 3CPT

Forums account: @KSI WHISKEY

Reasoning:

I know that AWOL has posted Whiskey's stats already and those speak for themselves, but he is so much more than his stats as a Captain. When AWOL was on LOA this month there was no one better to keep things running smoothly than Whiskey. He has the respect of everyone, has a lot of patience (and it is growing all the time) and he goes above and beyond in everyway. Specifically I would like to highlight a few things:
Training and knowledge: he is committed to making sure that all of the officers have the resources available to them and are able to perform their duties to the best of their abilities. Taking each of us under his wing to make sure our training is consistent and follows the guidelines. He is also always willing and able to lend his knowledge and abilities to the squad at large when it comes to all things KSI and gaming related (or not). If he doesn't know something he will help you find the answer. I personally have benefited from this. I had surgery at the beginning of the year that has made gaming difficult especially in social games where recruiting is possible. He has been helping me find ways to get around that including helping me set up my pc so I can still game with the KSI/xbox community on some games.

Recruiting: Whiskey goes above and beyond consistantly not only in doing the recruiting himself, but encouraging everyone who has a hard time with it to do better. He is constantly coming up with ideas to make it easier for us to recruit and get new, quality people on board.

Squad participation: Whiskey is always encouraging members to participate whether it is through friendly competitions in games, chatting in discord, his fun facts (which I hope no one ever listens to) and encouraging game night participation/inclusion. He encourages their involvement in all facets of the KSI community.

He is also honest and doesn't beat around the bush when it's time to get down to business. This is possibly his best leadership quality.

Lieutenant

KSI Sgt Peppers DM Discord 2LT

Forums account: @KSI Sgt Peppers

Reasoning:

Peppers is a new officer but always willing to jump on a task and get it done. AWOL has barely mentioned things that need to be done and she is tackling them. Her game nights are always lively and active, getting everyone involved in fun and friendly competition. She is an amazing addition to our squad and a standout LT.

infinityhunt DM Discord 

Forums account: @Infinityhunt

Reasoning:

infinityhunt is loved and adored by everyone in our squad. I have never heard an unkind thing uttered about, or by him. He is our personal Head Hunter Hero in Discord  and is always up to game with anyone on any game if he has it, or just chill and chat if he doesn't. He is patient and an upstanding member of this community.

Edited by Deka

GEN

Gamer tag (rank, division/squad):              KSI AWOL (GEN DM/Discord)

Link to forums account: @KSI AWOL

Reason why they deserve this

: AWOL deserves this for so many reasons.The first and foremost is his dedication to the squad and to KSI as a whole. He works tirelessly to maintain the squad in all aspects. He is always courteous and maintains an open mind when ever he is confronted with the many situations that arise within the squad. Through it all he still finds the time to help anyone in game and out. He goes above and beyond in making sure his squadmates are ok even in rl. He is truly an exemplary leader within KSI. He is almost always readily available for a chat and brings a level head to any encounter. As a GEN he has continued beyond simply bringing Discord squad back from the brink of implosion, and pushed it to strengthen the bonds of his fellow squad memebers and stimulate strong and healthy growth.

CPT

Gamer tag (rank, division/squad): KSI WHISKEY82 (3CPT DM/Discord)

Link to forums account: @KSI WHISKEY

Reason they deserve this: Whiskey is a driving force within Discord squad. He continues to promote steady growth while at the same time fostering and assisting every new recruit. He is always down to have some plain ol gaming fun or help a squadmate in need. He continues to bring fresh and innovative ideas to KSI while strongly sticking to the core value of "no member left behind". His recruiting skills are exemplary and he has done an amazing job in assuring that every officer (myself included) is comfortable and capable to do all the necccesary tasks we have as officers. I truly believe he will make an excellent GEN one day.

LT

Gamer tag (rank, division/squad): KSI Sgt Peppers (2LT DM/Discord)

Link to forums account : @KSI Sgt Peppers

Reason they deserve this: Peppers has risen to power house levels in short order and in the best of ways. She took to the officer roll with a professionalism and vigor that inspires. She is always quick to tasks and has shown an incredible skill for getting ahold of folks where others may have had trouble doing so. She is timely and excellent with handling promotions and trainings. She is eager to help whenever help is needed. She is a joy to game with and is an amazingly unique person who knows how to laugh and make others laugh. Her generosity is something wonderful, going above and beyond in helping out a fellow gamer in need. She did so without request and sought no reward for it, she helped out simply for the sake of helping. Selfless and friendly, she has been an amazing addition to Discords officer ranks and I look forward to seeing how far she goes, as I truly believe she will continue to be an inspiration to her fellow kSI members.

Gamer tag (rank, division/squad): infinityhunt (cpl, DM/Discord)

Link to forums account: @Infinityhunt

Reason this member deserves this: infinity is one of the greatest members a squad could ask for. He truly shines as a gamer, friend and companion in arms. He is very active within the squad as well as in KSI as a whole, taking part in HH and WW, and still continues to exemplify the KSI moto of "no gamer left behind" as he constantly jumps to arms to assist a fellow gamer in a difficult boss fight or to make the final push to progress further in game. He is quick witted and brings a great personailty to any game night. His flair for life is infectious and his passion for gaming burns bright.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Firemomma 7 Division Leader, Dark Legions
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this -She has been instrumental in what has been KSI Dark Legions. She has been nothing but kind and has made my time in KSI meaningful. She is definitely a mother figure. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SasquatchX, General, Dark Legions, Ares
Link to forums account - @KSI SasquatchX
Reasoning why the deserve this - He is a strong leader that demands respect with his presence in party chat but can make you laugh when its ok to laugh. He is knowlegeable and very helpful if you need his hand. Just make sure you give him have his chimichangas. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Follow, Captain, Dark Legions, Ares
Link to forums account - @KSI Follow
Reasoning why they deserve this - When I joined Ares it would not surprise me if a tiny glint appearred in this young man's eye. He was happy to see me there and eager to help me through my training. I have seen him help others with anything he could. Time and time again he as shown me why he was made Captain in DL/Ares. I could not ask for better.