May 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Nomination for Capt 

KSI UppishB592 (1cpt-hellborn/DM) @KSI UppishB592 

I've been in ksi for like a year and a half and I've seen alot of people come and go I used to be in ksi a long time ago on 360 and I met alot of people then too but no one really comes close to this dude hes always very thoughtful and nice he makes sure everyone is taken care of when theres a game night he makes sure everyone is included and has an invite whenever there is a concern he addresses it but in a polite and respectful manner I think he actually cares which it is hard to find people who actually give a... overall hes a great dude with a great personality and has everyone's best interests at heart and does everything he can to make KSI a safe place to joke and have fun 

Edited by Radioactive KIA

Awards

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie, Banshee ES, Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie

Reasoning why the deserve this - 

Jynxie goes above and beyond for her members. She is constantly engaging with them and always mentoring and guiding them. She is one of the best Gens I know, even though she yells at us to recruit someone at midnight. She is the most respectable and responsible person I have had the pleasure of meeting on Xbox. I knew Jynxie during her time in LS and what I saw was a diamond in the rough but what I see know is a strong, knowledgeable, and encouraging leader of ES. She is going to do great things in ES and I cannot wait to see what she accomplishes. 

General
Gamertag: KSI x Rogue 

(general - WD/cyanide) -
Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue
Reasoning why the deserve this - because she is a hard worker and for as long as I’ve known her she gets it done 

KSI Dragon 7:  Cofounder DM
@Dragons 7
He is a great cofounder and works his behind off to make sure his squads are always taken care of. Always going out of his way to help everyone.

KSI Nevermore: General Hellborn DM
@KSI Nevermore
Leadership is not a position or a title; It is action and example. In my eyes Nevermore is a true leader. He has the confidence to stand alone the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He can recognize that everyone has gifts and talents, and harnesses those gifts towards the same goal, since good leadership isnt about advancing yourself. Its about advancing your team.

KSI UppishB595: 1st Captain Hellborn DM
@KSI UppishB592

Great things never come from comfort zones, and with his help Uppish has help me step out of mine. Friendship isnt about who you've known the longest. Its about who walked into your life and said "I'm here for you." and he proved it. I recently transferred to Hellborn and he immediately made me feel welcomed and everyone in hellborn welcomed me soon after. Talking to him in parties, hanging out, but also asking for advice he has proven that i can be accepted for my flaws, and little by little he is helping me to become who i always wanted to be. KSI should be honored to have such a great captain.

Edited by KSI FuntimeFoxy

Awards

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 Senior Director
Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin is super knowledgeable about KSI and dedicated to the community. I have yet to come up with a question he couldn't answer believe me I tried.  I have learned a lot from him since becoming a Gen and really appreciate the fact that he always makes himself available to us whether it be on xbox or discord ive never  had an issue getting in touch with him. Ronin spends more time in parties taking care of business than actually playing video games he does so much for this community and never complains he seems really passionate about the success of this community and i really respect everything he puts into it, Ronin is defiantly someone to look up to and deserves recognition for the work he put in daily.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 co-founder WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - As a Gen tiger made a huge impact on WD helping to the division grow and bringing people together and splitting our squad before taking the co founder seat. since becoming a co founder she has implemented several featured in our division to help all squads such as a weekly divisional meeting in the early afternoon to help reach out to the day time players that have a hard time making it to the regularly scheduled squad meetings as well as a weekly divisional game night. Tiger doesn't just think of the squads shes over she thinks of all the squads in every decision she makes. Tiger is the master of member retention with 200+ members in the division she is making it her mission to reach out to every one of them. Tiger has become a great leader and someone to strive to be like.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jamcam 1CPT Malice WD
Link to forums account - @KSI JAM
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jam has taken malice on by storm, He has been doing everything for the squad and spends most of his free time just getting to know his members and bringing everyone together. Jam is really passionate and has tons of amazing ideas to bring to the table, he is super up beat and and positive his passion becomes contagious its no wonder his members are drawn to him member retention is his obsession he will make a great leader one day.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JOKER 40 4LT Cyanide WD
Link to forums account - @HHT JOKER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joker is a go-getter, if there is something that needs to be done he does it with out needing to be asked he takes the initiative, Joker is always going above and beyond whats expected or asked of him. joker is very active and doesn't shy away from any task or learning opportunity I'm very proud of the officer he is becoming and could see him running his own squad in the future.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Ambwub SSGT Banshee ES
Link to forums account - @Ambwub
Reasoning why they deserve this - She’s been an amazing member since she joined. Members get along very well with her which is a great quality to have as an officer. She is Very active and fun to be around. Just recently she was added to our officers staff and I know she will do great things coming up the ranks. I’m looking forward to working along side her. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7 (Founder DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo has had a huge burden placed on him this past month. With Grunt moving up to director, Romeo has had to pick up alot of his duties, ASWELL AS, being an acting general over one of the squads still. He has continuously managed to keep the squad very active with eachother, and the division, and can manage to keep a full weeks worth of gamenights going. Even while doing this, he manages to stay on top of us all in keeping our goals headed in the right direction and knows about all issues, even ones me and MeShell might not know about ourselves. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 (CoFounder DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - MeShell has really hit the ground running since becoming cofounder and has tried to the best of her abiltity to get to know about everything going on in our div, even the squads she isnt directly over. Here in DM, that is a quality we all love to see in any 7 staff member. She has had to be acting gen since her promotion, but that hasnt slowed her down one bit in getting things started with the other squad she is over. She has completly intergrated herself between the 2 squads and Joe really enjoys having her as his CoFo. I couldnt be happier having her as a partner to help deal with and solve issues that may arise in any of our squads.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nevermore (General Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Nevermore
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since becoming general he has grown sooo much more as a leader. He has trully embodied what it means to lead by example and is not afraid to step on toes or get his hands dirty to get the job done. There has been a couple times when he needs promotions done, he has gone and done them himself because he has forgotten to post a promotion list or reminded his staff before it was too late. On top of that, he is almost always availble for any of his staff or me to reach if we have any question, concerns, or just need to shoot some Poop. I really cannot wait to see where he can go from here!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 (1st CPT Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has become the very back bone of the squad he is in. Almost everyone knows Uppish is the man that can get ya the help ya need. He is constantly, and i mean CONSTANTLY, out there recruiting. there has been a couple times ive been playing with him and hes had to ask for a chance to send recruiting messages out/ or inviting someone that may be a potential recruit. Not only that stuff, he is also VERY engaging with ALL of the member of his squad. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Vonner 7 (3rd LT Insanity DM)
Link to forums account -  @KSI Fear Meta 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Vonner(meta) has continuously been an underdog in his squad but he still gets the work done! He has been one of the more active officers in his squad, and still continues to do so! He is always trying to be as active as possible wether it be WW, the annual events, and several div events. His work schedule has been making it hard latley for him to do so, but he is still trying and we all see it!