KSI Pastries 7 - self nominated Die Hard award

KSI Pastries 7

Name: KSI Pastries 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Pastries 7
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: Where to begin. First back in 07 my founder KSI Vendetta 7 hit half, Removed all the members from the H2 clan list, of my division(SA) along with multiple squads from other divisions in one day. I stayed and helped build the Division back up to over 1,000 members even after Bill accused me of being part of it. 

Second: I was one of the Co-Founders of the H2 division and our Div Leader went to jail and one of the other CoFo’s left the division and took almost all of his members from the two squads he was in charge of. This put the division in a pickle and I was able to help encourage my officers to push forward and grow our division back up on a dying game. I was then promoted to founder and on up to Div Ldr.

3rd: I was sitting at SGT for awhile and my Gen at the time, KSI BLK Jack 7, asked for my help with our squad that was sitting at 30 members and was being told that we were going to shut down and forced to join the other dying squad Titan DM. I then proposed the idea of having our two squads merge into a new squad ‘Insanity’. Thus, elimating two dying squads with inactive members and making a new squad with the active members for each squad. Went through both squads entirely with Jak to get all the active members transferred into the new squad and put into the club. 

4th: you’lls got me worn out trying to keep track of where I’m supposed to be  ksi.com, KSIunited, KSI.org you alls put me through enough please no more new KSI’s lol 

5th: Having Bandit as a leader... smh 

Edited by KSI Pastries 7