KSI UppishB592 OS1

Wynter

KSI UppishB592

@KSI UppishB592

Outstanding Service 1

I've known Uppish personally since he joined Hellborn in March. However I had heard of his penchant for helping anyone who had a question or didn't know how to do something regardless of their squad.

After joining Hellborn he made an immediate impact by sending out invites without being told, he would send out party invites to members throughout the day regardless of whether or not he was hosting gamenight. As well as making sure to introduce himself to any members that he didn't know and trying to make all the members feel welcome. he never wants anyone to feel unwelcome and he goes out of his way in parties to include all party members in the discussion.

When I was promoted to Gen of Hellborn I was honestly surprised because I figured it would have been him, regardless of who was 3rd or 4th Captain. But it was me and instead of being upset he said he would strive to be the best captain he could be and make the squad the most successful version of itself we could. within the first week I had 2 officers request a transfer to Cruelty and 2 officers step down due to personal reasons. I fully expected Uppish to cut ties and jump ship. I wouldn't have blamed him. It looked like Hellborn was doomed and I knew he had high aspirations. Thankfully Uppish stayed, he stuck it out and helped me rebuild Hellborn from the ground up. Finding new officers, and still recruiting like a champ. In fact, he was awarded Top Recruiter of the Month for Demonic Mayhem for the months of March and May, as well as Cpt DOTM in April. With his help, we've got Hellborn back on track and flourishing with new life. During all that, Uppish ran 2 gamenights a week while competing in HeadHunters and preparing for finals. He got mad when I tried to take his second gamenight so he didn't get burned out and told me that if I was gonna do 2 he was as well. Uppish is a man who doesn't quit, he is a phenomenal leader, and a great guy.

Uppish consistently goes out of his way to make sure every new recruit knows who he is and that they know that they aren't just a number on a stat chart. He's a standup guy and I'm immeasurably proud and thankful to have him as my officer. And I'm positive Romeo, Dragons, or DontAsk can say a lot more about him. So I guess I will go ahead and pass the baton at this point to the next witness.

Edited by KSI Nevermore
1.)forgot to follow proper format. 2,) quoted achievements improperly 3.) incorrect spelling

Uppish  is the type of person that is very outgoing and very driven to succeed (not only for himself but for others as well). He goes above and beyond to include everyone in game nights, conversation on discord and all around just being there for people. A while back Uppish was in a different squad that was doing quite well it was close to a split. Myself and the rest of the seven’s staff approached him to do a business transfer to a squad that really could use the help he seemed like a perfect fit he played the games they played, he got around to other squads and his personality fit in with the hellborn way. Uppish did have a lot of questions and understandably wanted to know what he was getting into, after we explained the whole situation and he thought on it for a few days (because it was a big decision) he agreed to go over and help out and that he did. At one point it was just him and one other captain (besides of course the acting GEN Dragons) he never gave up. Uppish kept on giving it his all by hosting multiple game nights, recruiting and being a leader within headhunters he did it all without complaining and helped keep his current squad not only a float but prospering he has had a major impact on DM.

Uppish has been one of the most driven people I've seen since hes come to KSI.  Every time he talks with someone that has any kind of KSI knowledge, he wants it. Always learning. And always striving to be better. Though there have been a few bumps in the road. He always bounces back, and does better then ever.

He has played a huge part in the current success of his squad. From recruiting, to just hanging out with the members so they have someone to play with. Uppish goes above and beyond what is expected of him.  Hes always available and willing to help with any issue. If he doesnt have the answer or solution, he'll  get it ASAP. He has no problem reaching out for help. I cant wait to see what's is store for this guy as he continues to grow. 

@KSI UppishB592 

Award - Outstanding Service 1

Reasoning - When I first joined KSI, it’s not hard for me to say that I had a rough start. After everything was said and done, I had no one and it seemed like my time in KSI had come to an end. With most people thinking one way of me,Uppish was never swayed by the opinions of others and chose to get to know me himself.

As I sit here writing this, with a heavy heart filled with love and respect for this man and tears in my eyes thinking of his impact on my life as a mentor. I couldn’t be happier and proud to say that he is the reason I stayed in KSI. Him giving me a chance and taking me in when it felt like no one else wanted me around was a gift all on its own. He made my decision to stay all worth while in the end.

After some time has passed, it’s safe for me to say I have made the best of memories, the most worth while of lessons that I couldn’t learn on my own and friends I could call family.

Through his mindset  ,cheerfulness, and sense of leadership he was able to give me a second chance. He never gave up on me even though the entire time I was ready to give up on myself. To Uppish I will be  eternally  grateful for all that he has given me and even more grateful for the lessons, friends, and memories yet to come.

He has done so much for me, I was just a small part of KSI and if he was able to put that much effort into one person, I can’t imagine the amount of effort he puts into everything else, not just in KSI.

So I only know Uppish from my Lead 101 class really,but I will drop in a tiny bit of support here.

Uppish is one of those people I can see going far in his KSI career. He had some amazing ideas for his squad when we had discussions,and truly believe he is implamating them now...and I say that because the simple nomination for this award goes to show that he is taking care of his people in DM. 

Every night I'm on,I take a quick look at my friends list to see what everyone's doing. This guy is always in a party,so rest assured that he is doing his job correctly as a Captain.

I'll let everyone else give their detailed knowledge of this guy,but he definitely deserves this award in my books.

Uppish has been a very VITAL member in getting Hellborn going in a solid direction once more. He is constantly there for anyone within the squad and even other squads. I know i can count on him for anything needing done, and even going beyond that, anything WANTING done. He is always going out of his way to pick up more things to do, he even just joined a couple depts, and still keeps up with everything he was doing before. He has shown what it means to lead by example with the recruiting and trainings he has stayed on top of, as well as training up coming officers within the squad. If it wasnt for this young man, im not sure what kind of direction the squad would be in. 

I havent been in DM a year yet and i havent known Uppish as long or as well as the DM members and staff does, but what i do know about uppish is that he is a hatd working dedicated officer to DM he has been playing a vital part in the revamp of Hellborn after its rough patches in the past he works along side the Gen to keep everyone active, and having fun. Being in a party with uppish is never a dull moment and i recently became a officer myself again and its been awhile since ive seen a officer as great as uppish is, i believe this man here deserves more than OS1 and i know he will continue to strive for greatness and achieve the best environment for Hellborn and all the DM. Uppish deserves OS1 and more and i look forward to working along side him to see what he great ideas and knowledge he continues to bring to the team.