KSI MeShell 7 DieHard Nomination

KSIxROMEO 7

Gamertag:  KSI MeShell 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MeShell 7
Award-/-Achiev- DieHard
Reason-/-Evidence:  since MeShell has come to DM, she has been a huge part of its success.  She transferred to the Cruelty squad and dug her heels in and got to work. Recruiting,  hosting gamenights, training members and new officers. She has worked her way up to CoFounder again. Yet with DM and its officer curse it seems to have at times. She has been acting Gen since her promotion.  Every time it looked like there could be a replacement, real life happened.  But she has pushed through. And even managed to help with the other squads and there issues as well. No matter what comes her way, she pushes through and keeps moving forward.

Since MeShell has came to DM she has drastically improved squads that needed it at the time. When I was over her in hellborn and still a sgt she was always right there ready to help. Since transferring over to cruelty she has transformed a squad that was once dying. She listened to her members and always cared for them. I get to see a little more of her personal side that some people may not know about and I have seen her countless times helping a member out with real life things, personal things, KSI things. MeShell is very dedicated to her members and division as a whole. In my book she’s a leader that you will not want to go out the door anytime soon.

Since MeShell has transferred to DM, I have witnessed her drive and motivation to keep things going in a positive direction. However, she has constantly been hit with one problem or another. Wether it be a member talking smack, several members leaving at once, or an officer staff that doesnt seem motivated. Throughout all this, she still remains positive and comes up with a new gameplan. I know, if i was in her shoes, i would prolly have given up with all of that hitting me at once. 

When I first met MeShell she was struggling with many problems in her former Division, which sadly folded, Crimson Dawn. She was sticking it out there and one of the few who was trying to keep the positive vibes going, regardless of what she was facing. Then she transferred to Hellborn DM. She quickly transitioned well in DM, and then moved to Cruelty DM, where she is currently Co-Founder, plus acting General. I have personally witnessed her take over Cruelty during a really bad time, and completely re-shape the squad back into the family like ways, with a bunch of awesome members, and a well rounded trained officer staff, within a few months. Cruelty continues to thrive, because of MeShell's tenacious and positive, friendly vibes. No matter what obstacles MeShell is faced with, she always sticks around and tries her best to come up with a solution to fix it. She is a very dedicated respected member of KSI, truly deserving of this award.