KSI Dragons 7 DieHard Nomination

KSIxROMEO 7

Gamertag:  KSI Dragons 7
Link to Forums Account: @Dragons 7
Award-/-Achiev- DieHard
Reason-/-Evidence: Dragons and I have worked closely together for some time now. He is one of the main reasons for the success of Hellborn today. As he worked his way up to CoFounder with other officers falling off due to IRL or other reasons, he pushed through and worked on the squad. Even after becoming CoFo, he has been acting Gen 3 times I believe. Never complaining and just working to make the div better. 

Dragons... jesus christ this man has been thru the wringer. from 2 generals going AWOL to me messaging members of blacklisted communities to request their KSI Gamertag. this man has dealt with all of it and kept a smile on his face, despite knowing that there have been a few situations that if we were face to face he’d have probably strangled me with that same smile and gone about his day like nothing happened. i personally think that he deserves it just for having to put up with me but that’s not gonna be enough. i know he’s been thru a lot before we met but i’m hesitant to ask about that time because i don’t want to be told it’s none of my business. so i’ll leave it at the dumb stuff ive done and put him thru.

I can confirm Dragons is a diehard back when he was an officer in hellborn shortly after a split that did not go well (we had to merge them back together) after the merge he was one of two officers that stuck around and helped immensely on keeping Hellborn stay a float the 2 squads merging back together had over 90 people mostly fluff dragons helped identify all the fluff and bring some of them back. Around 30 people in total. From there he helped rebuild the squad as GEN he found all new officers and earned his 7 in DM this time, while everyone else stepped down and left KSI Dragons stuck it out and never gave up. He left his baby (hellborn) in competent hands but IRL came up GEN had to step down and squad suffered yet again both in officers and numbers. Dragons stepped in and revived the squad bigger and better than before. It was disheartening for Dragons but he never gave up. While dealing with all of hellborn's drama he also had the stress of being Co-Fo over 2 other squads and he had a new addition to his family, but through it all he stuck through it usually with a smile on his face.