Mentor award

KSI FlipSyde

Award-Mentor 

Link to fourms account- @KSI YeetQueen

reason- She pushed for me to become a SSGT, everytime we were online she was showing me how to go through the fourms, how to get better at promoting, when I became a officer she then trained me to be a SSGT and raised me through the ranks to LT she has inspired me to be a better officer and to be a better person, the energy she brings to every party and every chat, she'll help anyone whether it be just taling them through a tough time or buying a name change for them, she always puts the squad before her self and is up with people on the other side of the world for gamenights chilling or just grinding some ranks, shes always active whether it be on discord the xbox or on the fourms.

Please take my nomination it consideration 

Thank you

Award-Mentor 

Link to Forums account: @KSI YeetQueen

I've been in KSI since February and she always helped train me. She made sure that i had all my certifications and taught me how to recruit. she motivated me to become an officer had to step down for a while l, and she helped me deal with what i was going through and helped work me back into the knights officer corp, and couldnt feel more at home.

i feel she is more than diserving 

thanks.

I will claim miss yeet as my mentor! This girl lifts me up when my world is dark and she is just a great example of a future leader and she helps me learn everyday and shes doing a great job as a general right now mentoring everyone!

I will claim that Yeet here has been an inspiration to me as a newer member on the climb to greatness she is on and really helped mentor that spark back into me by being a reliable confidant and really showing me what it's all about. Iv also seen her mentor multiple people in her division as well from the basics all the way to the nitty gritty so to speak. 

Award mentor 

Link to forums  @KSI YeetQueen

KSI YeetQueen has been there for me from the start  she's  making me a better person in KSI every day  with out her I wouldn't be where I am today she has inspired me to one day take her place and she still inspires me day by day night by night always telling me what I did wrong how to fix it and praising me on all the good things as well she in my eyes is amazing mentor and I couldn't be happier to call her my gen she's inspired alot of us to do greater and think beyond our self  and help us when we need it she is an  all around an amazing mentor and I couldn't be happier.

With lots of love and hugs she is top mentor material

Edited by KSI UNDYING
Missed a letter

Award mentor 

Link to forums  @KSI YeetQueen

KSI YeetQueen has been a very crucial and integral mentor to my growth and development within KSI. She has always been a huge supporter of anyone within KSI, regardless of what division they may be in. Twice I've considered leaving KSI due to feeling brushed aside, and both times YeetQueen has pulled me back and made me feel like I am more than just another member. 

For these reasons I emphatically submit my request and endorsement.

Awards