Your Favorite Band?

Bruhhh

By far my favorite is Bring Me The horizon but i also like a day to remember, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, of mice and men, we came as Romans, bullet for my valentine, three days grace, black veil brides, mayday parade, starset, white chapel, suicide silence, my chemical romance, seether, disturbed, stone sour, skillet, five finger death punch, escape the fate, falling in reverse, linkin park, chevelle, thousand foot Krutch, kill switch engage, Shinedown, apocalyptica, Evans blue, all that remains,Underoath, Coheed and Cambria, trivium, all that remains, A7X, The Used, Senses Fail, Atreyu, pierce the veil probably a lot more that I can add to that xD

• 2 weeks later...

BRING ME THE HORIZON

Hey guy, i miss ya :wub:

and No single band can be my favorite

By far my favorite is Bring Me The horizon but i also like a day to remember, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, of mice and men, we came as Romans, bullet for my valentine, three days grace, black veil brides, mayday parade, starset, white chapel, suicide silence, my chemical romance, seether, disturbed, stone sour, skillet, five finger death punch, escape the fate, falling in reverse, linkin park, chevelle, thousand foot Krutch, kill switch engage, Shinedown, apocalyptica, Evans blue, all that remains,Underoath, Coheed and Cambria, trivium, all that remains, A7X, The Used, Senses Fail, Atreyu, pierce the veil probably a lot more that I can add to that xD

I knew we were the same Havoc lol

I would have to say my favorite band by far is Falling in Reverse. My favorite song by them is Raised by Wolves I just fell in love with the first verse instantly

I would have to say my favorite band by far is Falling in Reverse. My favorite song by them is Raised by Wolves I just fell in love with the first verse instantly

nice

Awards

Conquering Dystopia, Abominable Putridity, Angelmaker, Pathology, Meshuggah, Vulvodynia, Infant Annihilator, Disfiguring the Goddess, and Dethklok :)

favorite band would be "We The Kings"

• 2 weeks later...

Scar Symmetry, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage are my favs right now c: most listened to on my iTunes

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

To hard to pick one but between Tech N9ne, Tyler the Creator, and Jarren Benton

Awards

• December locked and unlocked this topic