Paratroops, DR creation (AWARDED)

KSI HOP OFF 7

Nominated for Division Creator

Shaolin created Divine Reign from the division split off of Dark Legions. He then took the short end of the deal and made do with what he had and took Divine Reign from 132 to 356 in a matter of two months. I think this makes him qualified for this award.

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/217-ksi-shaolin-7/

Created a new division from a division split. Division split number {200 to 300}. Must reach 450 within 5 months

(given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader)

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?app=awards

Divine Reign started at 132 in January and it is now April and DR is at 586. Granted it started at less than 200, but in under 5 months is well over 450. Given the definition's statement of "given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader", I would like to add Hop Off to this award nomination (if allowed) since I founded DR with him as my Cofounder. Is it alright for me to add him here, or should I make a new thread?

use this thread.

1> Co-Founder to Division Leader ranks for that period of time MUST be filled in

2> post 1 needs the correct form filled out.

3> confirmation from Director-/-Senior director for the time frame.

Hop Off has quit, so if I may, I will repost here what he should've posted.

Name: KSI Shaolin 7 - Divine Reign

KSI Cheeze 7 - no longer in KSI

KSI Airborn 7 - Divine Reign

Link to Forums Account: KSI Shaolin 7 - http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-shaolin-7/

KSI Cheeze 7 - http://www.ksiforums...7-ksi-cheeze-7/

KSI Airborn 7 - http://www.ksiforums...er/45-airborn7/

Award-/-Achievement: Division Creator - Created a new division from a division split. Division split number {200 to 300}. Must reach 450 within 5 months(given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader)

Reason-/-Evidence: Founded Divine Reign from the division split from Dark Legions. Started with 132 members in January and is now at 586. KSI Shaolin 7 was founding Founder, KSI Cheeze 7 and KSI Airborn 7 are founding Cofounders though Cheeze is no longer in KSI.

Sorry to spam guys. And not that it matters since ill be working soon to gt this award. But does this include current leadership or just the officers to the making of that division? :)

mmk

so

KSI Rebellion 7

KSI QueenJess 7

KSI Chaos 7

KSI Royal 7

Whoever was over DR please.

okay. I know that im not technicly allowed to hold military service against members this however is something I have been looking at and reviewing becuase of the nature of the award being saught out.

Hop off....had been the running force in DR for along time and by rights would have been the only one listed that should even be considered...but has since Quit.

Shaolin has spent much of DR's time either away. On active training for military actions. and a recent Step down to advisory capacity.

None of the above (harshly worded to which im sorry for having to say) Qualify you to be eligable.

okay. I know that im not technicly allowed to hold military service against members this however is something I have been looking at and reviewing becuase of the nature of the award being saught out.

Hop off....had been the running force in DR for along time and by rights would have been the only one listed that should even be considered...but has since Quit.

Shaolin has spent much of DR's time either away. On active training for military actions. and a recent Step down to advisory capacity.

None of the above (harshly worded to which im sorry for having to say) Qualify you to be eligable.

the longer serving ones and initial

Given these statements, which though unfortunate - I do understand, then please include Paratoop in this nomination, as he hit Co-Founder fairly early on and was a major force in DR rising to over 500. His profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/108-%e2%9c%a7para-sensei%e2%9c%a7/.

I will stand as a witness to his extremely important role in the rise of this division.

my part has been Stated.....and as for para and airborn.....I will look into that on my own time.....as for the rest of the aap. they are free to consider what they want.

Hop off = no

Shaolin = no.

Airborn = pending review

Para = Pending review

While I feel a bit slighted by hop off quitting recently he still earned this award would have had it earlier then this week before he quit so while yes he quit that doesn't change the fact that he did infact hit all the requirements for said award. So I know some are feeling a certain way about it take emotions out of it and ask the basics did he hit the requirements the answer to that is yes.

Same for para for this award while he was not there from day one has been a massive help to this division getting them where they are today and is the one taking the div split soon so 100% agree with him being added.

Okay amended...again xD

Hop off = yes (im not basing this of current activity but his time prior)

Para = yes.....(evidence works for me now that its actualy more presented)

<_<...chaos....what about .Airborn....? either i derp and didnt read his name

but....can i sort of...get abit of info.....since the usual way i find things....is apparently a black hole of nothinginess on airborn.... :huh: did he die..? is he still here??...why isnt he posting??? :huh: and can he actualy see this section....which i just thuaght about

Hop off is now BL....and thusly disqualified from nomination.

))))I_I_}-I-{_I_I((((

Paratroops is now the current runner for this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...