Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

battle rights -- member who participated in battle rights 2012 (must have division founder or higher witness)

streaker -- division wins 3 or more matches in a row during the battle rights tournament.

top dog -- givin to any member in the champion division of the tournament.

*** i was thinking maybe an award for the runner up division, 2nd place and maybe 3rd place, i dont know what it could be called though.

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :)

Right now we give awards for HH, swat, snipers and all those but there is no way to even show these guys do anything with them but a general or higher saying yeah they were on it. I propose a new award!

Elite - Something that looks like the Cod elite title on mw3 and awarded for placing in the top 6 on a clan ops tournament.

These guys are spending 3 hours straight repping KSI and are placing in the world right now and get nothing for their efforts but a good job and keep it up. This does not seem fair. For the AAP the founder for Each global clan we have can confirm they actually were in the top 6 or the member could post the link to the page like such:

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1065

This is a good suggestion sorry it was overlooked

I had an idea will playing reach today "sword Master". It should be given to who ever gets the best energy sword kill all week. there also should be another one for the best kill all year and it should be called sword guru or something like that

Awards

Sorry to spam. LAST time. I will not ever Talk of this again or speak of It forever. All i Ask is to read And consider.

Streaker (Hot Streak)-- division beats 3 or more divisions in a row during the battle rights tournament. Must have Manager or div leader to witness.

Top dog -- givin to any member in the champion division of the tournament. Must have Manager or division leader to witness.

Again my LAST time

• 2 weeks later...

an award for best Swat/Slayer, Headhunter team, etc. do like a tourney (could be done in battle rights, maybe somthing sesonal like WW) monthly or yearly, winner gets, Best Swat Team award, or whatever team they are on. aslo to reduce the hassle of this, give to awards sepreated by division, not overall in KSI, the award can say best swat team, but every divison has their own best swat team.

Edited by Instinct