Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Well yes, let's hope or leaders would qualify for a values award. I think it would be a good one

pretty BA idea still lookin for an answer on the BTB team award

1. Most Reliable- given to those members that trusted to do near anything in their squad or division. 10 members from your squad or division need to confirm before award is received.

2. Determined- given to those members that has been in KSI for 6 months or more and continue to be a help to their superiors.

3. All Star- most active member in their squad. 6 members need to confirm before award is received

Awards

1. Most Reliable- given to those members that trusted to do near anything in their squad or division. 10 members from your squad or division need to confirm before award is received.

2. Determined- given to those members that has been in KSI for 6 months or more and continue to be a help to their superiors.

3. All Star- most active member in their squad. 6 members need to confirm before award is received

the first one is like our outstanding service awards.

The second one is called committed

And the 3rd one is hard to prove plus it would be just a gimme award that we would be awarding all day

The "Hey Listen" award for good listeners and future leaders

lol but navi was so annoying in zelda and i doubt we could do this one since everyone could get it

What about one called team player for being a captain of any squad team.... Also I think we should bring in some new forums shop awards since two of them we were retired.....maybe Anatomy's Childern?

in addition to what paratroops said

1 > Easy to cheat on....and that rank is called cofounder to div leader.......

2 > Dates are easy to mess up.....to many variables .

3 > Easy to Cheat on........all they have to do is ask 6 friends to post....

What about one called team player for being a captain of any squad team.... Also I think we should bring in some new forums shop awards since two of them we were retired.....maybe Anatomy's Childern?

those exist.......its called head Hunter.....swat...sniper....and grifball.

and not a hope in hell to "Anatomy's Childern" considering the drama i know that comes with that dubbed name group

Referer-

Refer 5 people to the forums

i like that one to be honest. It might be really easy to get though

How about an award like the current Resurrection one, but on a squad based level instead of a Division based one, Like you had a squad that was 20 or less and you were able to bring it back to a split. Also I think there should be one that expands on the KSI Mentor one but instead of it being 5 members it should be a higher number like 20-25 or whatever you deiced. Another idea I had was, how about an award that the division leaders have a say in, and it be for the biggest influence of the ranks below them, like the biggest role model in the division, only to be award once a month. (I was never given an answer on this one) How about one for winning a Weekend Warfare comp. and it is at the desecration of the host to vouch.

Overall here in a nice and easy to read list here are my ideas

~Resurrection on a squad based level

~A more advanced version of the KSI Mentor Award

~Biggest Role Model in a Division (1 per Division per month)

~Winning WW

How about an award like the current Resurrection one, but on a squad based level instead of a Division based one, Like you had a squad that was 20 or less and you were able to bring it back to a split. Also I think there should be one that expands on the KSI Mentor one but instead of it being 5 members it should be a higher number like 20-25 or whatever you deiced. Another idea I had was, how about an award that the division leaders have a say in, and it be for the biggest influence of the ranks below them, like the biggest role model in the division, only to be award once a month. (I was never given an answer on this one) How about one for winning a Weekend Warfare comp. and it is at the desecration of the host to vouch.

Overall here in a nice and easy to read list here are my ideas

~Resurrection on a squad based level

~A more advanced version of the KSI Mentor Award

~Biggest Role Model in a Division (1 per Division per month)

~Winning WW

i really like the WW one that would bring many teams into it. Increasing activity.

As for the role model yeah it's a good idea but I doubt that once a month there will be a new role model divisions kind of keep the same one or two over long periods of time.

As for the clan ops award we are still waiting on it for whoever asked in the above messages

Maybe an award for those members who always make people laugh? would have to have a limit for each division and a good number of people to confirm it so there wouldnt be cheating.

Kila you're suggestions are so subjective... how about an "Idealist" award for those who display an genuine attitude (reflected in their actions - suggestions, work on various projects, dedication etc) to better the KSI experience? Or maybe that's kinda already covered...

Based on Anatomy's post

Over the Influence/Role Model

-Mentor 15 (20?) members in KSI

Is the name all inclusive, or are you saying one of the two? If one of the two, I like "Role Model", as well as the idea. I feel like we would need a very strict guideline though. One saying that you MUST have 15/20 (whichever the criteria was determined to be) witness statements from people that consider you their mentor. Not people that have witnessed you being a mentor to others, or a friend down the road, but a valuable testimony explaining why you consider the nominee to be your mentor.

and not a hope in hell to "Anatomy's Childern" considering the drama i know that comes with that dubbed name group

Well, if any chance that these would even be considered, how about PROD1GY'S PEOPLE (or PROSPECTS perhaps?) lol :thumbsu:

Is the name all inclusive, or are you saying one of the two? If one of the two, I like "Role Model", as well as the idea. I feel like we would need a very strict guideline though. One saying that you MUST have 15/20 (whichever the criteria was determined to be) witness statements from people that consider you their mentor. Not people that have witnessed you being a mentor to others, or a friend down the road, but a valuable testimony explaining why you consider the nominee to be your mentor.

Well, if any chance that these would even be considered, how about PROD1GY'S PEOPLE (or PROSPECTS perhaps?) lol :thumbsu:

noooooooooooo more member specific awards. And i was saying one of the two. I think in order to be nominated for it, you have to have already received Mentor (can't be applied for in the same post). Getting 15-20 witnesses might be an issue so i think it would fall along the lines of Master Recruiter and Trainer. Some members above them vouch for their work.

LOL I don't think anyone would buy a PROD1GY award anyways... So, how about this. Let's say it is determined to be 15. Requirements for consideration as follows:

* Receipt of Mentor award in prior to nomination for new award.

* At least 5 witness statements from members claiming nominee to be their mentor. These members CANNOT have witnessed in prior awarding of Mentor.

* 1-2 (1 if CO-DIV up, 2 if GEN-FOUNDER) testimonials from the nominee's superior/s.

Any thoughts on the proposed?

This is just an idea that i had, Kind of like what the News team Has, Beat reporter and Article of the month, i think itis? But anyways my idea is for the GFX team, Ik we currently arent doing SOTW for the time being but i was thinking, of a possible SOTM (sig of the month) award? It could be open voting to the public, in a topic, and the artist whos sig gets the most votes gets the award? idk just an idea i had