Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

I'd love for there to be a squad split award and me and my other gens here love it too it really would help show the squads that split i honestly think that in the reason for award can differ for everyone that gets it it should show and say which squad they split in which division :)

It's already been mentioned as a possibility a page or so back and the AAP are taking it into consideration. 

Update on Helping Hand HHv2_zps47704d58.png

That looks pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lazy Joe, Member has been demoted 5 or more times

Awards

That's like asking why theres an insanity award and a drama queen award, its more or less a sign that they've been around awhile, not so much a sign that they are lazy, think of a better name if you want :)

Awards

Keep the ideas coming though, regardless of how they may sound. Different ideas can be developed based off of other ideas

• 4 weeks later...

I do still agree with that making a award for those who have split a squad but it might be a bit more difficult if they need a witness some people won't have the right people to witness for them lol but it could be something to work on c:

For stuff recent is what I mean of course it would but what I ment was for people who have been here longer than many other people if example if someone split Shadow Haven and they saw the award was available but they wouldn't have anyone who could witness for them because it would be so long ago but of course if someone split a squad in Forgotten Gods in a few days they could get anyone of their leadership witness I was just stating for the old stuff in the years past but for more recent stuff I can see these splitting awards working c: in my opinion.

• Admin Guy

As I said before, it's a great idea, and I plan on implementing it into our awards system soon enough, but there are other projects going on and I do not want to add another award when I'm adding something to the system already. If that makes sense.

KSI DarkSonic for GamerScore Horder

if this member has 20k gamerscore then nominate that member rather then posting here in our suggestion topic

KSI Doctor 7, on 25 Oct 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

As I said before, it's a great idea, and I plan on implementing it into our awards system soon enough, but there are other projects going on and I do not want to add another award when I'm adding something to the system already. If that makes sense.

sorry don't have any idea whats in the works on here lol just trying to give a hand Doc

ME for the call of duty award

You need to have donated to this website enough to at least buy the call of duty award or someone who has the points can get it for you if they wish. Main point it is a shop award not something you can be nominated for.