Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

You need to have donated to this website enough to at least buy the call of duty award or someone who has the points can get it for you if they wish. Main point it is a shop award not something you can be nominated for.

ok thanks nat

Awards

What about a First Promotion award of some sort to award those who got there first promotion to LT? Make people feel even more good about getting promoted and becoming an officer for the first time ^^. 

u may have allready heard this one but here it goes...how about an award for someone who has rebuilt a hurting squad and made it sucessful more than once.we could call it "The Architect" what do u think? :)

u may have allready heard this one but here it goes...how about an award for someone who has rebuilt a hurting squad and made it sucessful more than once.we could call it "The Architect" what do u think? :)

That award can be hard to witness for, and also keep in mind that if an award like that was implemented, we would have countless applicants from the past. It could work, but it also could be a hard award to judge, and many people who don't deserve it, could end up getting it on a whim.

• 2 weeks later...

Division Headhunter award? For those that rep on their Divisions HH squad. Ex. LS DIV. HH

Prolly been said b4.

Criteria could be.. minimum 5 complete matches. Verified by cofo and up. Only 1CPT and up could post up nomination and or witness.

• Admin Guy

Basically a member who can go into any lobby and lead it with full confidence and having the members have 100% loyalty to him. A really hyped and dedicated leader.

Maybe another rendition of this, and we can look into it around the first of the year. I plan on having new awards put in the system around the time the OTYs end.

Officer Leadership: Anybody from the rank of SGT to 1st Captian that goes above and beyond the request of any task given. Massive support of squad General and does his rank's duties noticeably well. The person who recieves this award must handle situations exceptionally well, and be a great leader in the squad. All while being kind and courteous to other members.

Officer Leadership: Anybody from the rank of SGT to 1st Captian that goes above and beyond the request of any task given. Massive support of squad General and does his rank's duties noticeably well. The person who recieves this award must handle situations exceptionally well, and be a great leader in the squad. All while being kind and courteous to other members.

I feel as though that would just fall under the Outstanding Service lvl 1 award.

• Admin Guy

I feel as though that would just fall under the Outstanding Service lvl 1 award.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• Admin Guy

u may have allready heard this one but here it goes...how about an award for someone who has rebuilt a hurting squad and made it sucessful more than once.we could call it "The Architect" what do u think? :)

I like the idea and the name. Good thinking there, we'll see what we can do with some of these ideas after the OTYs come around and are done.

The Nickflix Award. This award is named after our Co-Div in LW KSI Nick 7 because he's always watching netflix. This award would be given out to any members who are always on netflix (Nickflix) for up to 5-6 hours a day. 

Awards

the clownster award to the funniest member in ksi

the insantity award given to the most insane member

desdomna title award to the most evilest member 

Division Headhunter award? For those that rep on their Divisions HH squad. Ex. LS DIV. HH

Prolly been said b4.

Criteria could be.. minimum 5 complete matches. Verified by cofo and up. Only 1CPT and up could post up nomination and or witness.

I love this idea!! It could also spark up more Head Hunters in divisions

Awards

Old timers award. For years in community.

Everyone could get a standard award for joining. The 1 year have same award with 1 rank bar. 2 years 2 rank bars and so on.

Old Timers Award - recognition for members of KSI with 2 or more years of active membership. Must have a witness to prove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk