Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

There are actually only three 'teams' with their own OTMs, T&E is not the only exception :) from what I have seen, there is usually very limited nominations and spread for the team specific OTMs as well; sometimes we don't even get any nominations for these awards, and when we do, it's often the same people from month to month. but it will be discussed within AAP.

however the history team is fairly new to ksi again why not give them an aap award

Please do not argue with anything the AAP team States, please PM me with you have things to add.

If you have made a suggestion then please be patient as we will look over them and discuss them amongst the team.

-Scotland

The big daddy award.

I don't care what it's for i just want something called that xD

• Admin Guy

however the history team is fairly new to ksi again why not give them an aap award

The history team, once set into stone, could have more accolades for performance and efforts within that department. For the time being we are not offering such things as it is a new department. Thank you for your understanding.

XBOX DAD and XBOX MOM

There are those of us in KSI that have helped members not just ingame but also in their personal lives with issues such as family, friends, GFs, Wives, BFs, school, and things of that nature. I think that the people who go way above and beyond to help our members like that deserve some recognition. Some of these people are referred to by members as xbox dad and mom. Thats the reason for the title. This can also be a nominated award. Not one that is bought.

Awards

I understand ^_^ I was only asking because it is something the team has brought up several times to me I thought id at least try to push it for them if I pushed to hard I do apologize thank you for at least hearing me out :)

• 1 month later...

XBOX DAD and XBOX MOM

There are those of us in KSI that have helped members not just ingame but also in their personal lives with issues such as family, friends, GFs, Wives, BFs, school, and things of that nature. I think that the people who go way above and beyond to help our members like that deserve some recognition. Some of these people are referred to by members as xbox dad and mom. Thats the reason for the title. This can also be a nominated award. Not one that is bought.

I SECOND THIS :) I think that members who go out of there way to help others shows what KSI stands for (we are a family) should be reconized. Anyone who embraces this and helps members either they know them or not should be awarded. I am a mother and to help others like they are your family is a great thing and shows alot of respect (treat others as you would like to be treated). I myself inccorperate this with all the members i know and always have an "open door" weither its personal or KSI related. It makes members feel more comfortable and wanted and it should deff be an award as it stands for half of the C.O.C and what KSI as a whole stands for.

I deff second KSI URDONE 7 suggestion and hope to see it as an award :)

Awards

XBOX DAD and XBOX MOM

I third this becusse there alot of people who go threw alot in life and they get online to get away from all the stuff in there life but yea I third this

The award System is currently down guys, keep the suggestions coming and when we have the awards system up and running we will certainly review what you guys are suggesting!

A.R.G.E

ALL ROUND GOOD EGG

A squad member who has been a consistently ,contributing member to the community , posted in the forums at least once , participated in weekend warfare event at least once , nominate a member for an award AAP OR OTM at least once ,  have over 10,000 Gamerscore , been a KSI GOLD TAG for over 6 months + & have a signature on their forum account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The knowledge reward 

knowledge 

someone who knows a lot of about KSI and can answer just about any question asked web ops and clan ops 

Wolverine reward

someone who battled through it all and overcomes it all.

Scholar award 

this is for people in school who can prove they have a 3.5 gpa or takes honor classes in highschool or college 

comedian award 

someone who is always trying to crack a joke and make the party laugh.

hardworking award 

this could go to someone who is a single parent who is supporting there family by themselves and still makes time for KSI in there effort 

old timer award 

someone is who is 40 years old and still plays xbox 

This are just some ideas that i had thank you for your time.

As Close as Family

Do some type of reward for a couple or group of members that are so close they r like family to each other 

I believe a good award would be; one for donating forums currency to others in a tier type system. Possibly called "Selfless gifter"

Bronze - 100

Steel- 1,000 

Silver - 10,000

Gold - 100,000

Platinum - 500,000

Diamond - 1,000,000

Awards

When someone creates a squad or division and then joins back after they have left to the same division or squad and you can call it something like. Boomerang x3

• 1 month later...

how about one for some one that just give of them self and does not ask for any thing, call it the inspire 

Best Motivator Award:

Awarded to each rank just like the OTM's but only to Gens and below that motivate their squad the best?

Just my idea lol

Awards

• 1 month later...

37-AwardImgMaster-1390513123.png

^Create a separate award for the 101 Grads called "Graduate", instead of "Officer", (since passed the 201 is aptly called the "Graduate Leader" Award).

Officer would then be award for members who have reached Squad Officer Rank (4Lt) and remained one (4Lt. to Gen.) for at least 3 weeks.

Requires Co-Founder witness or higher.

Self-nomination allowed.

Grandmaster horder: Is given to those KSI members who have a 100,000 gamerscore on xbox Thank you for letting me post here for my suggestion

I think a reward called King of the hill/Queen of the hill would a good reward, because there are a lot of people in KSI who love King/Queen of the hill.

There are two options for this:

The first option is to require a certain amount of posts in a king/queen topic, i.e 50 or 100 or so.

The second would be have it as an award you can purchase.

• 3 weeks later...