Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Perfection - Achieve high reputation for your work in any web ops team.

Combat Evolved- For those who prove themselves on the battlefields of FPS

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KSI UNDERDOGG said:

Lead 101 Graduate 2017 for those who graduated this year... Then next year if we have a lead 101 class

You only graduate the LEAD 101 & 201 class once, as such there is only one award required. 

• 3 weeks later...

Spirit week - an extra award should be given out to spirirt week winners for those how participated in the events for the divsion through out the events hosted in the week 

6 minutes ago, ~ DANGER 7 ~ said:

Spirit week - an extra award should be given out to spirirt week winners for those how participated in the events for the divsion through out the events hosted in the week 

You mean like Spirit week participant? 

Yeah but obviously like a winner award rather than a parcitipant 

2 hours ago, Scotland said:

You mean like Spirit week participant? 

Then akames idea for happy hour 

2 hours ago, Broken Akame 7 said:

Happy Hour - for those that have participated and have been part of the happy Hour panel

• 3 weeks later...

Panda Award Given out once a month per division if applicable to the person who went above and beyond every day to make people happy and laugh, because it's people like this that make KSI so successful at retaining new recruits as well as just being a positive role model for all.  Idea was brought to me by KsixPandaa so i figured it could be in her honor . 

Award: Black Robe Society- Awarded to Members who are a part of the KSI Courts as a Judge

Award: Gambler- Member has won a Prominence Poker Tournament ( If this should become a more often used or monthly event) 

Award: HR Teacher ( with HR now/soon to be hosting workshops, those members hosting the workshops should obtain this award)

Award: Workshop Addict - Awarded to member who has attended 3 or more HR workshops

• 2 weeks later...

I uhm... have a few ideas....

1 - Broken Keyboard - If you can manage to get 1,000,000 posts on the forums

2 - Into Pieces - can be awarded to members who are in 2 departments and an officer or higher for  6-12 months

3 - Face with many Masks - awarded to people who have changed their KSI tag 15+ times

4 - Keyboard Forehead - awarded after a member has logged over 1,000 hours online with 50+ posts

5 - Go to bed -  awarded after a member has logged over 1,000,000 hours online with over 1,000 posts

I have many more... I just don't know if this is read anymore >.<

17 hours ago, KSI Jade Rabbit said:

I uhm... have a few ideas....

1 - Broken Keyboard - If you can manage to get 1,000,000 posts on the forums

2 - Into Pieces - can be awarded to members who are in 2 departments and an officer or higher for  6-12 months

3 - Face with many Masks - awarded to people who have changed their KSI tag 15+ times

4 - Keyboard Forehead - awarded after a member has logged over 1,000 hours online with 50+ posts

5 - Go to bed -  awarded after a member has logged over 1,000,000 hours online with over 1,000 posts

I have many more... I just don't know if this is read anymore >.<

This is read. Feel frer to post ideas you may have. Also feel free to read previous posts so that ideas don't repeat ;) but fire away and usually someone will let you know whats up.

• 2 weeks later...

Grammar Nazi - Not afraid to correct someone. Requires 3 people to be awarded.

Console Addict - Play with others on another console. Requires photo proof sent to AAP for verification.

1 hour ago, KSI META 7 4CPT said:

How about a master trainer award, since we have one about recruiting, maybe 100 or 120

It's something I am considering :) 

The Helping Hooters award will be a thing one day, that's my goal. 

Awarded to those special people of ksi who go above and beyond touching on people heart strings making them better people who make better decisions. :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Survived the fall- Member was in a division that no longer exists

Squad reviver: Bring a squad that was below 40 members to 80 in 1 month. Received to officer staff that helped.

needs a Co-Founder or higher to approve 

• 2 weeks later...

WeirdO- Be weird and have witnesses :) @Scotland