Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dm Hellborn is currently doing this slumber party. we startes friday at 2pm and plan on finishing sunday night 8pm est. Myself @Breakfast @KSI Gruntier 7 would like to add this as an awad where the squads have to host an ongoing game night longer then 50hrs like we are doing.

Edited by KSI Bl00d
As you can see i havent slept

• 3 weeks later...

How about awards for consecutive months subscribed to KSILive via twitch prime? Obviously the different thresholds would be discussed, but it would be nice to see members who have subscribed every month with an award here on the forums. Just something to work towards while also helping out the community. 

• 1 month later...

Personally, what I'd love to see is a Marketing Member Of the Month Award. Productions, News, and Graphics have them, and I think there are Marketing Members that are doing alot inside the community. It would be awesome of the department had a award the team could be competing for!

Edit: T&E also deserves them! They are the ones that host the events and the staff do amazing things! Both of these departments should have these awards!

Oh, the Forum Staff of the month says its for Dept heads and Moderator staff through the admin teams. I didn't know that Those departments were in that award thingy :/

On 15/04/2018 at 10:03 AM, Nikki Cola said:

DR. Phil award, for people who are a KSI therapist and know for being the person people confide in. 

It's a nice idea but not the kind of award we are looking for right now.

Also @Nebula~ the OTM for Dept Member is live 

• 2 weeks later...

Sgt/SSgt of the Month

No reason not to have it, move are only a solid sgt/ssgt for a couple months

Title: Black Robe Society

Requirements: Member has been accepted into the KSI Judges Team (you can make it so they have to be on the team for xx months)

KSI Family Rapport

Award is given to KSI members who have reached out to different divisions in the community. To achieve this award you must get one person from each Div to post with a statement of why they deserve this award.

Possible titles: Workshopper, Certifier, Teacher, educator

Requirements: Be the PO workshop host for 25 members who have PO certifications

Can be more, possibly 50, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2018 at 7:20 AM, KSI ODINN 7 said:

What about Spirit week winners, Spirit week champs and Spirit week Legends? So the same as Weekend warfare awards basically.

Would this be for an award or divisional milestone? 

Possible Title: Rebounder 

Requirements: Bring back a squad from the brink of death 25 or less to 40+ in the period of a month. Given to all officer in the squad SSGT to Gen (Includes Co-Fos that are acting Gens)

Reasoning: We currently have an award Resurection based on bring a division back from the brink of death from under 120 to above 300 in the period of 5 months. I believe we should also reward those who work their butts off to save their squads. 

Possible Title: Sleepless Nights

Requirements: Given to a member who goes above and beyond all hours of the night.

Reasoning: We have some spectacular members here in KSI that go out of their way to assist other members whether it be an emergency personal or KSI related at any hour of the night that I feel should be awarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief Operating Officer

Possible Title: Splitter

Requirements: Splitting a squad an the squad staying stable after the split

Reasoning: I feel like this needs to be an award because the squad splitter award is only for the new squad an it's officers. But what about the other officers in the original squad they had just as much part in the split. So I feel like they deserve an award similar to squad splitter.