Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

SHY TO FLI

Member that came and was known for being incredibly shy and quiet, but developed and grew into a recruiting, training and gaming machine. 

I think it would encourage some of the shy ones to see how far they can grow. 

• 1 month later...

VIEWS

I was thinking for a award that could get people more active on the forums. Like getting them to post more, also may help them learn more of the forums as well. We could also do different awards to. Like (100 views) (300 views) (500 views). And so on. Just have to come up with some cool titles.Here are some that I thought of.

(Viewer discretion advised)

(peeper)

(Being watched)

AWARD for Military service. 
get award on forums with logo of branch of service they served or are serving in. we can use images from previous support awards that were given out in 2014. 

• 1 month later...

Hype man- a individual who can get a group of members hyped for any and all KSI events

Baby boomer, Gen X, Millenial and Gen Z - Whichever generation you're from

Loyal- a individual who has left the community due to personal reasons but has returned and climbed the ranks 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi 

so I have noticed some people turn up for every game night and every meeting I would like you guys to introduce an ever present award for attending 40 game nights in a week.  I ant this award because we are trying to get more people involved in game nights and squad meetings the attendance for both is posted on the forums so it’s easy to police and I know members that have attended more than 50 game nights or meetings in a week to make it more achievable ( but more work for you guys ) we could have a bronze award for 20 silver for 30 and gold for 40. Let me know what you think 

Awards

11 hours ago, craggle rocks said:

Hi 

so I have noticed some people turn up for every game night and every meeting I would like you guys to introduce an ever present award for attending 40 game nights in a week.  I ant this award because we are trying to get more people involved in game nights and squad meetings the attendance for both is posted on the forums so it’s easy to police and I know members that have attended more than 50 game nights or meetings in a week to make it more achievable ( but more work for you guys ) we could have a bronze award for 20 silver for 30 and gold for 40. Let me know what you think 

40 Gamenights in a week may a little difficult to achieve don't you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so my last suggestion for the ever present award was shot down so could we have an award for someone that attends a game night 7 days consecutively?? Called the ever present award 

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, KSI SN1P3RB0552 said:

where can I nominate someone?!?!?!?!

Please read through the Guide to AAP here:

for more information about the award as well as how to nominate someone for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think if an officer has went through few squad splits there award should say x 2 or how many they went through for example. 

Squad split ×2

To show they went through two perfect squad splits.

• 1 month later...
  • Chief Operating Officer
On 28/02/2019 at 4:28 AM, VENUM 7 said:

Divisional Recruiter Of The Month/ Year with HSI getting the top recruiters from every div month I feel it could be a good way to get more members involved in recruiting throughout the community

I will certainly pass this one along! Great suggestion @VENUM 7

Adventurous-
In Multiple areas of the Community; Clan ops, Dept Ops, Web Ops

I really just want to be called an Adventurous little Rascal :P 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...