Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

An award called "Console Wars"

Hold a monthly "Competition" where members throughout the community can submit pictures of their gaming set up and have other members vote/set up a poll for who has the "Cleanest,best,nicest" looking set-up, Award can only be earned once that way someone who wins can't just steal the award every month or so  

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 11:50 PM, KSI RIOTGIRL said:

Award called “Hogwarts”

With the new release of Hogwarts Legacy, sooooo many members of the community are not only grinding the game super hard but there are many many others who are Harry Potter fans. Can we do one where people comment their house name in order to receive the award?

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

I wouldn't be able to make 4 awards for 1 game but I could most definitely make something to make all you fans happy with a supplemental Award that can be earned with a twitch sub or a dono. 

What do you think? 

I don’t mean four separate awards, just one. I was recommending a free one that doesn’t require a donation, because not everyone can afford to donate, with the game release and amount of traction it has received in the community I thought it would be a nice way to include people’s interest as well as pull activity to forums. This could be done with maybe a thread that is created where people comment their house and that is how they get the award. I will also attach a pic of how the award could look to display all houses. For example. @Loyalty Paradox

FFE5E966-2CDC-4B96-B8EC-1BA8AB11933D.jpeg

Edited by KSI RIOTGIRL

Ideas for meta awards

Mlb the show-  to rep the game

Any sports to rep what we love watching

Star wars 

Marvel

DC

Movie buff - formulate a quiz with different Movie related questions and certain percentage give you it @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

• 1 month later...

StarTrek day. September 8. Marks the day that the first episode of StarTrek aired. Thought it would be cool considering there’s a starwars day award. 

• 3 weeks later...

Idea about a funny award. 

game: Fallout 4 

name of award: MinuteMen

how to earn it: Have played 1 minute of Fallout 4 

the minutemen is the first faction you encounter in fallout 4. There’s memes about its leader Preston Garvey. I thought it would be cool and hilarious to have a meme award where if someone has played 1 minute of fallout 4 the get the MinuteMen award. I picture the award having the minute men logo or a picture of Preston Garvey 

43 minutes ago, KSI Darthon said:

Idea about a funny award. 

game: Fallout 4 

name of award: MinuteMen

how to earn it: Have played 1 minute of Fallout 4 

the minutemen is the first faction you encounter in fallout 4. There’s memes about its leader Preston Garvey. I thought it would be cool and hilarious to have a meme award where if someone has played 1 minute of fallout 4 the get the MinuteMen award. I picture the award having the minute men logo or a picture of Preston Garvey 

This will be thrown in the hat the next meeting lol

• 4 weeks later...

Loyalist

When a division goes through a poop show and members leave with officers the remaining officers stay and pick up the pieces and go forward with the division.
 @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

12 hours ago, KSI Tiger 77 said:

Loyalist

When a division goes through a poop show and members leave with officers the remaining officers stay and pick up the pieces and go forward with the division.

This is a good idea but we already have awards like this in the 'service and recognition' section of awards kind of. I wouldn't like to make an award that you get and almost by default you get another one. But please keep the great ideas coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Down in Flames (or something along those lines)

For those that literally gamed so much they fried their xbox. Kind of like pouring salt in an open wound. But a unique award none the less

• 4 months later...

So we already have awards for achieving 500, 1k and 2k gamerscore within a month, Achievement Noob, Achievement Hunter and Achievement Fanatic respectively, however I feel we should have a couple more for larger milestones too, given how easy it is to get 2k this day and age, maybe one for 5k, one for 10k and maybe one more past the 10k mark. 

13 hours ago, KSI Septicade said:

So we already have awards for achieving 500, 1k and 2k gamerscore within a month, Achievement Noob, Achievement Hunter and Achievement Fanatic respectively, however I feel we should have a couple more for larger milestones too, given how easy it is to get 2k this day and age, maybe one for 5k, one for 10k and maybe one more past the 10k mark. 

Thank you for the suggestion I’ll keep it in mine