Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

bingo we already have hammer and nail. Two-Faced: Be a part of 2 or more programs in KSI. I believe we threw this one around last time and i actually liked it. Renaissance Man: Be a part of 4 (or 5?) or more programs in KSI Not sure if it should be 4 or 5... I'm leaning towards 5

Squad awards for attendance doesnt count, Bingo i like all the suggestions you put forward, They will be listed and Discussions made on them inside the staff area

Experienced: A member who is part of any armed forces as well as being in KSI -army, navy, RAF, marines ETC. . .

We have no way of proving that the person has indeed served. We had a member on the old forums who's whole persona was that he was a marine and that he would be gone for a while due to deployment. He actually wasnt in the military and during his time "deployed" he started up another clan. People can always lie.

division award: UNDEFEATED. Be the most unstopable in crowns. uhh im guessing like 5 or 10 wins in a row for your crown? something around there

division award: UNDEFEATED. Be the most unstopable in crowns. uhh im guessing like 5 or 10 wins in a row for your crown? something around there

Good idea

an award were u start a squad from scratch

Would this be Squad split?

AAP should only award, awards to people within KSI.

its kind of the point

Not really, the AAP was designed to recognize people who have done great for KSI in the past or in the present, this could be affiliates that help KSI in many ways such as helping train, mentoring people and so on...... Then there are the OLD SCHOOL guys, such as lets say .Koda most of you dont know Koda but he is an Old School member who deserves every award on the list.... Just putting that out there...

airborn. can you for the love of god stop telling me how to run my program? Politest time im ever going to say it....stop

I never told you how to run your program my post was actually not to you it was towards Tyrant so why dont you know the information before you accuse someone of something.

• 3 weeks later...

ooh i likes that.

XD i need to write these all down and have them Posted for discussion