Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Chicken Little award

Description: The sky is falling the sky is falling!

For those who are great eaders but when things go south even slightly, they think the world is falling

Ive got Spirit 2016

Description: Any placing member from a tourny during spirit week

monologue King/queen

Descriptions: Members who are know for there motivational speeches

Spirit Team 2016 

description: for any members or team members who placed in the top 3 during the spirit week tournaments with their team, also the final rankings don't count in this they have to have played on a team that placed in the top 3 on any game.

squad recovery 

description: for any member(s) who come over into a failing squad with less then 20-30 members active and non active, turns the squad around with active members and makes the number go to at least 50-55 in 1 months time.

• 2 weeks later...

6th anniversary  7th anniversary 8th anniversary 9th anniversary 10th anniversary

or turn them all to I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X

prob go past 10, apoc is 8 months away from 11 years 

• 4 weeks later...

Hero- goes to any divisional 7 who take responsibility over a troubled member meaning that a member keeps causing trouble or gets in trouble and then is requested to transfer somewhere before worse happens which a divisional 7 aggrees to take that members in and turns that member around to a totally different person only awarded if successful. 

Dept support awards:

Aap: 

Marketing

Graphics

Productions 

Courts

History

News

T&E 

Education 

Sorry if I missed any. 

On 7/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, I am FuzzyMeep said:

6th anniversary  7th anniversary 8th anniversary 9th anniversary 10th anniversary

or turn them all to I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X

prob go past 10, apoc is 8 months away from 11 years 

We should have the even number years also. I.  Sad we don't have a 2 year award

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

im down with starting at lower numbers, if we started at 1 and just replaced instead of adding each year we could do the roman numerals

7 hours ago, I am FuzzyMeep said:

im down with starting at lower numbers, if we started at 1 and just replaced instead of adding each year we could do the roman numerals

Don't worry, after the new awards I am looking at are in the system this will be the next thing up for consideration. 

• 2 months later...

I would like to recommend adding an award for those members that are Veterans/Prior Servicemen or women, starting this coming Veterans Day 2016. This would be a showing respect and honor for those of us that have served so that things like KSI can exist.

• 2 weeks later...

1%er Award

Be apart of a 1% of Gamers unlocked this Xbox Achievement...... achievement must be from a game that is atleast a month old

• 1 month later...

Tooo Happy

for the KSI Happy hour. ( Has to participate 5 times) 

or

A motion award for productions with a clapper board. Movie%20alt%20512x512.png

Have KSI on the top and the clapper move up and down. I think Moving awards would be 3008.

On Fri Jun 03 2016 at 3:16 PM, Lafayette 7 said:

37-AwardImgMaster-1390513123.png

^Create a separate award for the 101 Grads called "Graduate", instead of "Officer", (since passed the 201 is aptly called the "Graduate Leader" Award).

Officer would then be award for members who have reached Squad Officer Rank (4Lt) and remained one (4Lt. to Gen.) for at least 3 weeks.

Requires Co-Founder witness or higher.

Self-nomination allowed.

Also:

Comic Relief - (No self nomination) Must have multiple witnesses who would state this member is the comic relief of any party (3-5 witnesses?)

For the off the wall members that live on the fringes of insanity, but that always keep a party interesting. 

Life Coach - (No self nomination)

Must have multiple witnesses (with good detail) who can state that this member has helped talk them through some real life things, or someone that they always go to for real life advice.

I could see this actually working just due to the fact we do have so many people who make KSI a large part of their life, and I know plenty of members who when they have questions or need help in life, they ask other members here. I know when I was a younger member and first came in, I definitely had members that I could go to that helped me through some things in my life outside of here.

An award for the notorious grenade thrower of a squad. - Grenadier or 'nader

The player of a fireteam that always sits AFK, but somehow ends up on top of the lobby at the end of a game.

• 3 weeks later...

Salt bae award - 

Awarded to those quirky enough to be deemed worthy 

Cash me outside -  

Awarded to those who excel in the required number of recruits for there squad in a week 

Hooter's side - 

Because I'd love an award specially for my minions haha 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

Any idea how long the weekend Warfare  winner  award takes  to get?

Depends on how soon the department head of TnE posts winners in the topic for this purpose. 

When you have questions in the future, please use the questions topic instead of this topic dedicated to suggestions for new awards, thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2012 at 11:44 AM, KSI CHAOS 7 said:

On 02/12/2011 at 8:20 PM, KSI DarkMagic said:

achievement hunter- complete all achievements on a game

^ Hmmmm this is an old one, However im reviewing it

Home Skillet Slice Nugget - Awarded to those who have believed in people no matter what they go through and provide motivation to achieve their goals.

Sassy Sassassin - Awarded to those who live their day-to-day life in KSI with so much sass that they carry a reputation for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Not alot of people have awards on the forums and alot of people want them. I think that whenever there is a recruiting turnament there should be forums awards for a certain number of recruits. Maybe one for every 10 recruits up to 50 and then one every 25. All of them should look different. That would be a good way for members to feel like they are more apart of KSI.

Awards

No life- the most active member in the squad

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 9:12 PM, KSIx LittleToyo said:

Not alot of people have awards on the forums and alot of people want them. I think that whenever there is a recruiting turnament there should be forums awards for a certain number of recruits. Maybe one for every 10 recruits up to 50 and then one every 25. All of them should look different. That would be a good way for members to feel like they are more apart of KSI.

I have won a recruiting tournament before and I like this idea