AAP NEWS AND UPDATES

Awoken Lucifer

Any News from the AAP will be posted up here,

the news will be either, Of the Month awards and their Winners, Upcoming new awards.

Or simply notifications of space on the AAP staff.

So stay tuned guys

Lol. I haven't written the apparently up yet lol.

Sorry about the delay. Joys of flying home and being in a house wit zero internet lol. Having to score thru my phone.

AAP Has Begun to Test Division awards.

SH division has Graciously become the Test group for this.

Please remember, that this Beta Program is primarily Run By KSI Jiggy 7 and since it is under the AAP. I would like to remind you all to respect the AAP system since it applies to the division awards Beta

Side note on this if we do get the AAP up and running does that mean we are going to have to apply for all our awards all over again? If so wow I do NOT envy the AAP staff :)

We already did "not it" and Luci is it :wink:

I may or may not be fabricating a story.

......Chaos...be nice or We will have a OLD man award made...and give it to u..

And this time round, I plan to not do all the awards myself lol....that being said....i didnt mind. and not being in clan ops currently means...I can Totaly Do this....without Squads nagging me XD..hehahahhehahaha

:)....and for reference......AAP STAFF RULES!!!

Be nice lol I was being serious thats alot of awards I need to reapply for and you realize how long it took me last time to type that post up. You guys about killed me because I put in for like 12 at the same time. So yeah I was being serious :)

me and airborn had 20 or so each...lol

and im fully aware of how long it took me to do them

>_< the applications will be gotten to!...lol besides how come nobody else applied?

I been saying that so i can wake up to the Plugins for AAP being Finsihed and updated rolf...for the last 2 or more months

awards are back up.....but please Do Not Spam the hell out of us.....Do not Demand your Former awards.

We will slowly re issue awards where possible. However. Simply Demanding them will NOT get them issued.

So Kindly all chill the hell down...and Dont go demanding.

AAP New staff...tadah congrats people

Eureka

Elements 7

Uber

Demon

Spaz.

PM me for the password.

• 2 weeks later...

AAP of the Months Will be up When they are up.

Please dont Pester, bug, Persistantly Nag or Generaly harrass aap staff to Reveal the winners.

Also, Promoting the Usage of the AAP in your Division will Get your Divisions Talent Highlighted.

If you aint Voting you cant bish about not getting a thing.....So next time over. Get them Active and get them here,

:)....becuase that way. Your Talent's get recognised instead of overlooked.

Changes coming at some point, We just arguing (hashing out) the details....so ya.