SWAT Gamebattles team

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well basically all you have to do it get a gamebattles profile set up on www.gamebattles.com, the ill add whoever i want to be on the team onto it and then ill try and organise some matches with other gamebattles teams, we would potentially be representing KSI on gamebattles also

Yay for posting on my phone xp but yea sure I will tell you that I work and am in college so yea. But I'm totally up for it let me know when. U got some more ppl and idm being a sub too so yea. And menace swat tryouts r on the 18th so ill ask after that I'm sure eeve may be interested but ill ask around. :)

honestly i would like all the swat captains from every squad, so we can see how good all the captains put together are ;)

ok cool menace swat team tryouts are tuesday at 730 est, ill post it on thre forums who made what and what the practice time ect, so cool xp but i just saying if i make captain i have work school and i cant make weekend things since i see my gf every weekend but yea

im trying to get a hold of five o (rage captain) then we have applicible of four member which would start it up and i could bring in some subs later :D

ah ok gotcha, well just let me know. and like i said b4 i have college work and my gf, those r my top priorities, but when i can ( like manly durring the week) i get on and what not. so i may end up being a sub but , dwepending on the days/ when im up for the team. again just let me know. :) hopefully we get ahold of everyone xp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay all you guys, once you made one, post gamebattle Id here so i can add u all to it

Jupiter can you get Slice-n-Dice to post or u post for him his name :P

• 1 month later...

Jupiter can you get Slice-n-Dice to post or u post for him his name :tongue:

Also, Stackz can you send my ur profile pic if you dont mind, so i can use it on gamebattles :D