KSI TDOGG 7 Award many (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI TDogg 7 LS Co-Div Leader

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/514-ksi-tdogg-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Trainer

Master Recrutier

Comminted

Outstanding Service

Member Assitance

KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Trainer: TDogg has done his fair share of training in Echo LS.....since he is the current stand in General for Echo he works with as many people as possible in Echo to train them to become great leaders much like he is. (DoubleJ, Templar, Coden, Ludacris and some Generals can witness this)

Master Recrutier: TDogg, even as Co-Divison Leader, is one of the big recruiters for Echo and has totaled his recruite numbers way over 120. (DoubleJ, Templar, Coden, and Ludacris can witness)

Commited: TDogg has been in KSI long enough that he has been in for over a year now. (DoubleJ, Templar, Coden, and Ludacris can witness)

Outstanding Service: TDogg deserves this award as do many of the other LS 7's. He has made a huge impact on the advangement of LS to the division it is currently and he has also taken the role as a General over Echo. He works day and night with the squads in LS and still does what a General would be doing for Echo. And while doing all of this he was also able to work with DoubleJ and I on the LS Crown Games as to editing videos and putting them up onto Youtube. TDogg may not have ever been trying but I think all of LS can say what an amazing job he has done with making LS what it is currently. (DoubleJ, Templar, Coden, and Ludacris can witness)

Member Assitance: TDogg has been working with KSI FoxyFatel as to becomeing the new General of Echo and I am sure he assited him in that effort. He has helped me with becoming the leader I am today. And he assists Doubles and Coden as to making LS a better and stronger division for when our big split occurs.(DoubleJ,and Coden can witness)

KSI Mentor: TDogg works with as many KSI people as he can from SGT to Founder as to mentoring them to become better and smarter LS leaders. I for one can say he is one of my mentors and I will be able to get some of his other members he's mentored to post also

TDOGG has helped me when i needed it the most many times even when i was no longer in his Division and was bummed out about something he was there :). He is one of my mentors and i am proud to be one of his many recruits he deserves all these awards. :puppeh:

Trainer - Yes

Master Recruiter - Yes

Committed - Yes

Outstanding Service - More witnesses (Preferably Coden, as well)

Member Assistance - Yes

Mentor - 2/5

yes to all and outstanding and id go with silver also if you would, this guys been helping everyone in LS with double J for a while now and they never gave up even when everything said they probably should. I wrote a lot in anatomy's and it stands true for him if not more so. He has been great since the day i met him

Trainer - Yes

Master Recruiter - Yes

Committed - Yes

Member Assistance - Yes

Mentor - 3/5

Outstanding Service - Would like to see more specific proof towards the award. (Specific cir***stances, going above and beyond, etc)

Trainer - Yes

Master Recruiter - Yes

Committed - Yes

Member Assistance - Yes

Mentor - 3/5

Outstanding Service - Would like to see more specific proof towards the award. (Specific cir***stances, going above and beyond, etc)

Trainer - Yes

MR - Yes

Committed - Yes

MA - Yes

Mentor - 3/5

OS - yes.

OS-Silver: i withhold myself on this one...id like to talk with coden on this

TDOGG Goes out of his way to make everything run smoothly. He is a great Co-Division Leader and has helped me figure out many things

Awards

Tdog has gone far out of his way to ensure LS sucess in the divsision. He currently runs multible activities in the division such as contests, a monitor for the LS section of the forums, he co-runs the LS youtube channel and helps me run and populize the crown games. He is an incredable assat to LS, inspiring motivaton and leadership in all squads. He also is currently help build some of the smaller and slightly troubled squads in the division.

I Can vouch for tdog on all these. HE has greatly been a graduate leader as well as a teacher. He recently today helped me.learn something new to help me out. TDOGG Is one of my mentors. That And to be acting gen as a co-div for like 3 months is pretty impresive

Trainer - Yes

MR - Yes

Committed - Yes

MA - Yes

Mentor - 4/5

OS - Yes

Just get one more witness.

part of me being general lately has included me working closely in conjunction with tdogg to get the squad i took over back in shape. it has only been a short time but he is helping me more than i could ask for. He is a mentor to me.

Awards

Trainer - Yes

Master Recruiter - Yes

Committed - Yes

Member Assistance - Yes

Mentor - yes

Outstanding Service - yes