KSI Prophet 7 (Awarded)

Prophet

Name: KSI Prophet 7; Light Bringer

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...-sxe-prophet-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Education 101 Mentor, Leadership Mentor, Jack of All Trades, Hot Topic, Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence:

Education 101 mentor/Leadership Mentor/Jack of All Trades: I was an FTLA mentor and I can't teach these workshops unless I've passed and demonstrated my knowledge of these classes

Hot Topic: My KSI Podcast Proposal in the marketing section reached 3 pages (http://www.ksiforums...dcast-proposal/)

Outstanding Service: I nominated myself for this before but retracted it. I felt it was a bit early but here goes (skipping to just my work in LB)

I started out as the first General of Light Bringer back in January. I had to build that squad from 5 members (not including myself).Over the past several months, i have hosted FFA tournaments, Recruiting competitions and Crowns. The tournaments and competition resulted in 1600 microsoft points each. When in a lack of KSI tags in my squad, I offered to 1v1 anyone who challenged me where, if they won, they received 800 msp towards a gt change. I personally paid for the gamertag changes of around 10 members, the most recent being KSI 2ton.

I got Bane from 5 members to 80 members and it is the largest and most stable squad in LB to date and is even comparable to squads in other divisions (and being in the "troublemakers" division, that is a feat.)

While i am not the first cofounder in LB, i am the first to be promoted to the rank of cofounder. All others were appointed or retained their rank when their divisions merged with LB. I am dedicated to my squad, LB and KSI to the point where my vacation last week was spent sitting on the beach, on the phone with members in my squad trying to sort out problems hundreds of miles from my own xbox.

I feel i have gone above and beyond the description of my rank by not only doing my job but others' job by taking the "undesirable" members from other divisions and turning them into dedicated, quality members of KSI.

In my past year and 8 months, i have been a general of 4 squads, 2 of them built from scratch and have faced every imaginable problem a general can face from getting hit to almost every one of the members in your squad leaving and then rebuilding it from the ground up.

While holding the best squad in my division, i have also been a part of many programs in web-ops and have recently even been made Head Judge. As stated above, i put together the KSI Podcast (with technical help from Ace) in the Marketing team, I was an FTLA mentor, AAP staff, and more. I have ran myself ragged for the community and my division to the point where, if there were a second or third tier of MadMax, i'd feel i was deserving for that.

Witnesses: Anyone in my squad/division/anyone that knows me. Jess can confirm that i was an FTLA mentor.

I am not voting on this because Im Witnessing for Outstanding Service.

Prophet very much deserves this award, probably one of the hardest working Generals Ive seen.

Keeping the squad active and interested with various ideas, tourneys/ game nights and making Bane one of the strongest squads from the start where we had about 7 members in LB.

Education 101 Mentor/Leadership Mentor/Jack of All Trades - Would like to see Jess post, just to make sure.

Hot Topic - Yes

Outstanding Service - More witnesses, please.(Perhaps, Luci?)

Outstanding service (lvl2)

Prophet has demonstrated continuously to keep the squad alive with events going on all the time through the weeks. He motivated people to do well as a player and stay active in their squad. Keeps people well informed and always makes Bane a more than welcoming squad. As well as him being a role model and an image of how an officer should be like.

if your going to give out a General of the Month, he should definitely get that too.

Outstanding service (lvl2)

Prophet has demonstrated continuously to keep the squad alive with events going on all the time through the weeks. He motivated people to do well as a player and stay active in their squad. Keeps people well informed and always makes Bane a more than welcoming squad. As well as him being a role model and an image of how an officer should be like.

if your going to give out a General of the Month, he should definitely get that too.

Definitely agree with this and everything prophet said whole heartedly! He's probably the best general I've ever worked with in any clan ever!

Awards

Education 101 Mentor/Leadership Mentor/Jack of All Trades - Would like to see Jess post, just to make sure.

Hot Topic - Yes

Outstanding Service - More witnesses, please.(Perhaps, Luci?)

Education 101 Mentor - Leadership Mentor - Jack of All Trades - Yes

Hot Topic - Yes

Outstanding Service - Would still like to see Luci post... but is the goal for just for Outstanding (LVL 1), or Silver (LVL 2)?

I would like to vouch for outstanding but not just for his efforts here in clan ops in what he has done (which I am 100% in agreement with) but all the other things he has done to help KSI that were in no way his job at all. I mean look at all the programs he is apart of AAP,Judges,Marketing and yet he still finds time to do his clan ops role and is able to manage the balancing act of staying sane all at the same time. So I would like to be a witness for outstanding on all the other things he does for KSI that helps this thing run the way it does. Great work man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...