KSI DARK KNI6HT 7 (Awarded)

Awoken Lucifer

Name: KSI DARK KNI6HT 7 (Formerly from DL-/-FI)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...si-dark-kni6ht/

Award-/-Achievement:

1. Member Of The Year

2. Most Outstanding

3. KSI Mentor

4. Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence:

Member Of The Year:

Unorthodox Act of Rememberance to a Member of KSI that is Sadly Gone from both KSI and the world.

(Anybody who wants to complain about this.....Do it Repsectfully....and Not in this thread....do it thru PM to the aap staff)

Most Outstanding:

To award this member posthumously

Its deserved...and Again A mark of respect and one that I have been putting alot of thaught into if I should be posting this

KSI Mentor:

He deffinatly had 5+ members trained and mentored......he has the trainer award

Member Assistance:

Deffinatly Members have been aided by this member during his time...(trust me...i sat and read thru his Squad.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Im going to Post this Disclaimer Right now tho.....Anybody who posts Degrading material or attempted to trash the nominated member Will be Perminently Banned from ever earning or getting awards and will be stripped of anything they have at current)

Hell yes. We really don't need witnesses for this I'm saying yes to all out of respect

It gives me so much pride in the leaders I work with initiating and agreeing on something so meaningful, some without having the privilege of knowing KSI DARK KNI6HT 7.

This really proves that we are family. Through thick and thin, we stick together.

Regardless of his passing, Mark would have achieved these prestigious awards at some point, no doubt in my mind. What an awesome way to honor a fallen brother who embodied KSI's core values, and made an impact on so many.

Well then this seems like a no-brainer. yes to all. I leave the awarding to Luci.

Close when you feel its enough. and i'll sort it riiot