KSI Arc 7 outstanding Silver (Denied)

KSI Christ 77

Name: KSI ARC 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/21-ksi-arc-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Silver

Reason-/-Evidence: I can say with out a doubt this man has gone far above the call of duty he was a Co-founder in DH when Ipheniox and Ilegion left and made their own clan DH was left with out a leader so the call made by the seniors (Myself, Chaos, and Rebellion) was to make ARC div leader with no experience what so ever and he did his best with little help he kept DH head above water for a long time but it finally gave way. after the hop off crap with him hitting DR, DH was merged into DR and they were both about to die and we turned DR around all under ARC's leadership DR in now over 515 members and still growing everyday. We are now a power house division in KSI and thanks to the great leadership we have here.

This is true, DR made a huge turn around when he came over and took control, I was one of the guys worried about what was going to happen, and who the leadership was going to be. But when Arc came over, he got this place going, it became a more fun, and friendly place to be, and we are like a family, which is how it should be. This guy goes beyond what is required, and that's a true leader.

On the Real PAra Ive Been trying to get him to for the past 2 days and hes said he'll basicly get to it

Ill ask him if he's going to vouch or not

• 4 weeks later...