KSI Paratroop 7 awards(: (Awarded)

KSI Paratroop 7

Name: KSI paratroop 7 covert ops co-div

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/108-✧para-sensei✧/

Award-/-Achievement: silver and gold outstanding service, hot topic, and most outstanding.

Reason-/-Evidence:

Hot topic link:

Other awards:

Starting my career in KSI  I flew the ranks extremely fast achieving cofounder in my first 2 weeks of being in from my leadership, recruiting, and my knowledge from my mentors. I thought I knew everything about being in this community but I was blind back then once my division fell I came back. Started fresh and was given a dead squad with only 15 members. I brought back the squad within 2 weeks and was promoted to a cofounder. My extensive help in DR and assisting every squad, keeping everything in check, and much more got me the award Division Creator. There are many things members will learn when they get close to and hear the leaders of yesterday talk such as Jess, chaos, Luci, rebby, etc. it rubs off on you fast haha. Such as no matter what rank they are or what the problem is a member is more than just a number on the g14. I've integrated that into my own and have used that knowledge to lead the members under me. I've gone to the ends of earth for some of these guys in this community often times they weren't even in my division. We're a family and everyone looks out for each other. As co-head of IA I often work with other divisions on a daily basis. Ive helped multiple divisions with threats and problem solving issues saving there butts in the long run.  But anyways I understand most outstanding is a hell of a hard award to achieve but I truly think I've worked my ass off and that's why I'm submitting this to the AAP. I don't want to seem like I'm boasting but I do feel like I am one of the best leaders of my rank. Of course I have my problems and Luci chews my ass out for it with the saying of "flip of the coin" but even from the first day he became my director I told him the chew my ass out as much as he could.  Ive saved my division multiple times in situations that it called for on a personal level. hop off screwed over so many members when he left and almost took a ton of valuable assets such as all my generals of right now and even my cofounders. But they stuck by because they believed in this community and my leadership. My goal in KSI is becoming a member of the hall of fame. Ever since the first day I read it I knew I wanted to be on it. But yeah Its a long line of stuff I've done for this community but I rather keep the request as short as it can be and let the witnesses do all the talking thanks guys(:

I am able to vouch for this is many different circumstances. I was almost one of those generals that hop tried to take. Paratroop 7 not only took the time to show me the right way he has went above and beyond for me. He has put up with so much and I never really understood why. I just recently saw his dedication in an incident in which he was there to help even though it was two am and he has college class. All he was concerned about was a members well being. If it weren't for KSI Paratroop 7 I wouldn't even be here and enjoying such an awesome community. Please give him the award. He deserves it.

I can vouch for Paratroop on this 100 percent! I have known this guy for quite some time and I know he puts in massive amounts of work. Whenever someone needs him he is there ready to take care of business. He is one of my close friends and I know if I ever needed him for anything he would be there for me. Paratroop is that kind of leader that you could trust. We need more leaders like him around and even I can say that I can learn from him and will probably keep learning the longer I'm around him here in KSI. Let's give this man the outstanding service award cuz he deserves it!!! Love ya Troop!!! :)

I would like to vouch as well. Paratroop brought me into KSI. If not for him i would have never of met some of the greatest people i kno. Me and him are very close friends. When i started out it was just me and him against the world. I knew nothing and he taught me everything. When H0P 0FF 7 left he tried to take me with him just to make para mad. Paratroop talked me out of it. When I split from Exalted DR, I was nervous because I didn't know anything about being a general. He stepped in and helped me the whole way. When some of my members split from my squad and created the Valor clan, Para was the first one to help me from losing my members. We lost a couple and he helped me bring it right back up. When graduation came around I left KSI for personal reasons and was gone for three months. Para came to me one day and said that he would like for me to come back. I declined but again he talked me into coming back. He gave me HOSTILE and he helped me bring that to what it is now. He has always been there for me and this community. I can't tell you how many times he would be doing KSI stuff while supposed to be doing school work. I kno i sat right beside him and did the same thing. Give him the awards because there will probably be no one as dedicated to KSI as he is.

I would like to vouch for him as well, we don't talk as much now as we used to, but the guy really is a true leader, and is someone I looked up to when I was a Sgt back in the old days of DR. He goes beyond what is required of him for his guys, and I honestly think that when a leader does that, those are the true leaders in KSI.

I haven't talked to him a whole lot BUT I had a situation that came up not to long ago and my wife was VERY close to taking the xbox out of our household because my children had gotten invovled with some very bad content from my messages! Very hard to explain and may sound kinda retarded , BUT WHEN I SAY that HIS professional manner & attitude SAVED me from having to quit KSI and XBOX. I'm NOT kiddding!

POSTING AS HIS DIRECTOR

(What i am witnessing in support)

OS Silver

OS Gold

Hes improved an ass load becuase i have been kicking his ass all over the place.

Considering before the ass kicking when i became his director the division was Stagnent and retardedly inactive and spazzing out in several places.

Since then the division has been improving and Para has actualy changed for the better and is steadily increasing in both his skill and leadership.

While I do maintain a Tight leash on him to keep him straight and focused its more to keep him on the great path hes been taking.....the flip of a coin remark is always there to remind him how easy it is to correct an issue.

------------------------

Hot topic (personaly yes-/-no lol but its up to the aap)

MO: Im sorry but i cannot support para on this one :( sorry para

OS Gold/ Silver - Yes

Most Outstanding - No

I'm guessing If I get senior directors to post then i have a chance for most outstanding. I understand lucis answer but id like to give it a little time and see if anyone else decides to post and thanks to everyone who posted

I can witness silver gold and most outstanding. Even though he is my brother he has mentored me so much in KSI. I never thought I'd be back to this rank that I am now but my brother worked with me and taught me all that I know so when I came back worked under him and we fixed up DR and now we are workin on CO. I understand that covert ops can never be SO again an that we're not a powerhouse recruiting division like all the others so it's hard to show all the work he's done. But I'm telling you he gives KSI a 110% all the time even when he's handling IA stuff. I also understand my post is going to be skeptical because we like in the same house so hopefully senior directors will post and vouch.

I am going to vouch for Para to receive the Most Outstanding award. Although I and he bump heads once in a while, he is what defines a great leader. He has somewhat mentored me in the ways of KSI and I do believe if it were not for him rubbing off on me that I would not be the leader I am today. He has taught be to step back once in a while and consider all the variables before acting. He has taught me all of the little things such as politics in KSI that are rules written between the lines. He is extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of KSI. He has and does go above and beyond when he feels that he needs to act. He is the type of leader that lets you try and figure out things on your own, at the same time helping you along the way. We are a strong division and I feel he help contribute to this fact. I have come across many leaders in KSI across multiple divisions and I feel that Para is an extremely involved leader. I can say all of this wholeheartedly since me and him have had our disagreements in the past I can still vouch for him.

I realize that there is another member that is currently going for this award. Out of respect am I able to postpone these awards until his is decided then continue mine? Also I would like to get more witnesses so please bare with me and let me gather witnesses for this week lol

I may not be as big of an influence as a Senior would be on this award but I think everyone knows the hard work and dedication that Paratrooper has provided for KSI as a whole. He is influencing members of divisions he isn't in and he is an amazing leader, and we all know that. Much like what was said above is unlike other 7's Paratrooper just doesn't give you answers to problems he teaches you how to fix it and I think that is something special. Para work isn't just in clan ops either, look at his work in the AAP or Internal Affairs or Tournaments and Events. Para does a Poop ton for KSI and if his work doesn't give him enough credit for the Most Outstanding award, I don't know what will.

i can vouch for para on this one hundred percent he is curently helping me with the problem squad of CO wich is Defcon. we had our general go missing and our first captain left we curently have 3 or 4 of our total officer possitions filled so we need the help and he has helped many times before.

I vouch.

Without your help, Defcon would have never seen me at its horizon of hope. Things have been Hell within Defcon, with complication after complication for several long month now. For you to recognize me as the officer to bring it through is nothing, but an honor. I do appreciatte your service as such and of course, this man deserves his rewards for the leadership his put in though his career and more specificly to Defcon.

I can vouch for para. He truly does care about KSI. I wanted to leave KSI at one point and he took the time to come and talk to me, ask me what was wrong and helped me through it EVEN THOUGH i was only a CPT at the time , He is a very good leader and KSI member. He works hard at what he does and deserves all of these awards!

Awards

I vouch for paratroop. Since I joined, he has done nothing but help me. Even when he is overwhelmed with work, he still makes time to talk to me and help me whenever I need him. I think he deserves this award .

MO is a no.

thanks riot :) I'd like to open this in the future when I feel like I deserve this if that's ok? Thanks again everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...