KSI Christ 77 Most Outstanding (Awarded)

KSI Christ 77

Name: KSI Christ 77 - Founder DR

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/61-ksi-christ-77/

Award-/-Achievement: Most Outstanding - Founder

Reason-/-Evidence: The reason i think i deserve most outstanding for founder is that i was brought into DR when it was inactive about to be shut down with the mission to save it well we have i am one of the major forces that helped save DR, DR is now a power house division with over 500 members. I am active in every aspect of DR at the squad level at the division level i help when ever asked i know all of my general and most squad officers very well. i donate to my members if they cant afford gold for a month i buy it for them. anything they need i am at their beckon call. All of my members can attest to that and the people above know just as well. I am striving to make DR the best division in KSI and that is my mission.

I can attest to these facts, and the fact that Christ really has made a huge impact here in DR. I never thought when we got leaders from another place, that it would work as well as it has, but these guys have all busted their asses, and made DR honestly the only place I'd wanna be in KSI right now. Not to mention that he is a good mentor, and I hope that eventually I can be as good a founder as he is now.

Stepping out of my voting pole this dude. Has went farther past his duty in rank to help out this entire and i only see great things. Yeah me and exodus and our squads came over but when christ came over he made. The cake what it tastes like to day. success

Get more witnesses. I know they the higher ups dont always witness but you have plenty of members in ur division that can witness

illusiion why would you even post i dont have hardly any contact with you so how could you even witness with any accuracy. i move to have illusiion's witness should be stricken from this award's proceedings considering i have only talked to illusiion 2 times in the last 9 months.... because he has not witnessed any of my work or how hard i work for KSI

I am here to say that Christ is done more than his fair share, I just got promoted to General of Rebirth he has been there for all of my questions and he has helped out so much, thanks man for all you do. I hope to be in DR with you for many years too come.

Awards