KSI KING CEAZAR (Denied)

KSIxK1NGxCZRx77

Name: (KSI KING CEAZAR MAYHEM ET)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...i-kool-aid-man/

Award-/-Achievement: outstanding service, commited, ksi mentor, trainer,

Reason-/-Evidence: I have worked hard in restoring a known troubled failing squad and turned it into a massive competative squad that is the brink of its first ever squad split, i have mentored and continue to mentor beyond the description set for a mentor

fill out the app properly until then this will be ignored....

Now that the app is filled out properly.

I will glady post up as a witness for KSI KING CEAZER.

Commited: this member through adversity and almost quitting has weathered the storm and continues to grow himself and people around him. He had a rocky start to his KSI career simply because he was misunderstood. But with guidance and determination this member has grown and proven he is at home time and time again

Outstanding service: KING CEAZAR is a valued member who has overcome a squad on the brink collasp and brought it back to life with quite a few strong stable offficers and an almost full/ fully commited group of gamers/squad.

Trainer: CEAZAR has re-trained his entire squad and still helps with any and all questions. as a trainer he is a valued asset

Mentor. i can attest to this one as well. he has mentored more than the required amount for this award

I can witness to KSI KING CEAZAR fully meeting all the requirements to receive these awards. Another valuable member to KSI and I'm glad to have him represent the ET division.. Keep up the good work KING CEAZAR I appreciate you!

Commited: this member through adversity and almost quitting has weathered the storm and continues to grow himself and people around him. He had a rocky start to his KSI career simply because he was misunderstood. But with guidance and determination this member has grown and proven he is at home time and time again

Commited - Has said member obtained a KSI Gold Gamertag for 1 whole year?

OS - Yes

Trainer - Yes

Mentor - I have not read anywhere that anyone has actually claimed this member as THEIR mentor... So 0/5 witnesses

Commited - Has said member obtained a KSI Gold Gamertag for 1 whole year?

OS - Yes

Trainer - Yes

Mentor - I have not read anywhere that anyone has actually claimed this member as THEIR mentor... So 0/5 witnesses

he updated topic lol. Need a witness to validate that member has been in KSI for a year

I was not spaming. I was excited for geting someone to say yes. This is my first time applying for an award so take it easy

i said it nicely I understand that ur new to it :) so let's please forget about it and get back on topic thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I can Witness for KSI KING CEAZAR, he has been more than helpful with my squad and gives advice that is always helpful. I have also seen him bring up a squad that was struggling and made it one of the better squads in ET. Proud to have CEAZAR as a Co-Fo of ET.

• 2 weeks later...