Kilamanjaro

Good or Evil?

248 posts in this topic

I tend to find being evil on a game such as Fable or Elder Scrolls, is a lot easier than being good, I tend to be evil as it's funnier :afro:

Awards

I like to be a bounty hunter in games somewhat I kill what must be killed and when I can I work with the good side and the bad side sometimes

On 3/10/2017 at 10:16 AM, KSI Moses1215 said:

I always try to be good, however I did blow up megaton a few times, because the explosion was BA

Serves them right for worshipping a bomb tho lol

Awards

With lego  batman  you get to play the Heroes then villains which is pretty kwl with me because sometimes it's more fun to play a villain when they have a better story or wepons. Normally I would choose to be the hero as there is nothing better than saving the day and rescuing prople

Awards

I always play inherently good, then I stear off the moral path to assassinate a person or 2 or eat a few baby chicks. 

Awards

I usually take the evil side because it turns out to be fun to run around and get to kill things. Every Once in a while i will play the good guys just to see what happens.

Awards

On 11/22/2012 at 6:48 PM, Bolt Action said:

Not a debate for me GOOD

Dito, my friends hate me because my first mission in Skyrim is always to do away with the dark brotherhood. 

Awards

I always play the good first. End up having more fun playing the bad guy on the second play through. 

Awards