Favorite Video Game Music?

Retired

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mystery dungeon explores of darkness all the music lol . 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this might sound kinda sappy but I like the OST to the game "To the Moon"  Its a beautiful soundtrack 

Ehh....maybe I should just make a list next time of all the OSTs i like instead of making two one line posts.....sorry.

Edited by KSI BloodRage
adding something

Legend of Zelda Ocarino of time and Majoras Mask, Halo and Halo 2s soundtracks. The legend of Dragoon (EPIC music), Megaman X6 (Boss fight music and certain level music is amazing), Guitar Hero 2s entire set list, Duke Nukem 3D's level music. Destinys Soundtrack (My favorites being Crotas End Raid Boss Music and the Secret Level in Lost to Light(Black Spindle)) , Castlevania SOTN entire soundtrack, Sonic the hedgehogs 1-2-3 and Knuckles (the originals) music, my Favorite being sonic 3. FF7s music of course, I would say sky rim but Fallout Pip Boy Music has it beat by miles. Bioshock 1 and 2 have some pretty fantastical music aswell very creepy and moody.

And I'm sure my list is far from incomplete, but that's off the top of my head.

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

Some of my favourite music from games has to be from the early Mega Man games for NES, and also from the early Final Fantasy games, especially IV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember the name of the music, but it was used in Gamecube SSX Tricky. Whenever you did a large serie of trick it would start. Now I know it's a song, I mean there's a whole song not just those few seconds that the game displayed

• 2 months later...

Square Enix does an amazing job when it comes to the music. Especially in Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Also I think everyone can say that Halo has some of the best and most memorable music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • December locked and unlocked this topic