KSI Mix3r (MA)

DoCNeSS

Name: KSI Mix3r, Warlords / Royal Prophecy

Link to Forums Account: Profile link

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence:

I've known KSI Mix3r for the entirety of my career here in KSI. I knew how to recruit, but closing the deal after having a conversation with potential recruits was an issue for me back in the day that he actually helped me with. He's always been willing to help everyone inside and out of this squad(s) and division(s). He's established a great rapport with the community and has welcomed various members onto his friend's list and parties who needed or continue to require his assistance with a multitude of problems. Many seek him out for guidance and accurate information. He's doing everything he can to help the community and those around him.

He's currently in the ASC, News Team, and is also a section mod. None of these services provided by KSI are required of him to fill, but he does it. I can honestly say there's nothing but positivity and promise coming from this individual. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

...He's currently in the ASC, News Team, and is also a section mod. None of these services provided by KSI are required of him to fill, but he does it. I can honestly say there's nothing but positivity and promise coming from this individual. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Witnesses please

I lead the news team, and that isn't solid evidence. He has not finished contributing even his first article to KSI ( you can go check www.ksiglobal.org .) It's still sitting in the News Room for him to get back which he said he would get back to on November 12, 2012, but he has not yet and it's November 18, 2012 now.

For the Academic Support Center (I co-lead), he has contributed by volunteering to help out a math major.

Perhaps no better witness can be provided than me. When Warlords was chosen to move to RP in the DL DIV Split, I was 1CPT. Our GEN was in the process of a major work schedule change and the three other CPTs had all been transferred out. As a result I was faced with the huge task of all the small administrative details needed to successfully transfer all our members over to a new DIV and get them set up in the new system. Initially Mix had been transferred out as well but THANK god I got him back. He proved invaluable in keeping things running smoothly by assisting me with further boosting our forum activity, running SGTs meetings, keep in touch with me every day and more. Not only did our forum activity increase passed what it was before the split, we were the only squad that kept a perfect record in regards to meetings and meeting notes. We even increased our average meeting attendance by 5-10 members. Warlords came through a situation that could have broken us and maintained the enviably reputation we worked so hard to earn. This would not have been possible w/out MIX.

i can vouch for him assisting me with a bunch back last year when he was a sgt in the squad iwas in. i was a LT and when i needed something spread or done he was always the one to rely on.

I can Definely vouch for my boy MIX. He has not only helped me but has strived to help everyone in our squad and division. He is a perfect candidate for this award and truly assists members with any problems or question they have. I totally believe he deserve this award for all of his hardwork.