Of The Year Nominations 2012! (Closing 12/12/12)

KSI RiiOT 7

MAJOR-ANNIHILATE-LS

GT: KSI AleeRucka79

he deserves this for his contribution and effort towards annihilate. he regularly sets up things like game nights and tries to communicate with a majority of the squad. also he helped set up the headhunters team which i am in!

Awards

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azreal 7 Division Leader, FI

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - He always is and was there when anybody needed help or had an issue. He always found a way to get things done.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSS 7, FI, Torque, Velocity, Shift

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He's had squads failing and he does the best he can by organizing people and helping them out.

LT

KSI Relentless (Gen - FI Torque) -

http://www.ksiforums...1-нιÏÏσÏσтaмυѕ/

When Relentless was an LT and I was a SGT , I didnt know anything about KSI. He always answered all my questions to the best of his ability, and never got annoyed. He was almost always at every meeting and always helped out others whenever they needed help. Whenever two KSI members werent' getting along he ALWAYS tried to soplve it peacefully.

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI QueenJess 7

Link to forums account - this Senior is outstanding in so many ways she just does not just do her job she does everyones like taking time out of her day to help others in so many ways when i was Gen and struggling to get things done she help me understand what it took to be Gen she is is 1 of those leaders that take the time to get it done the first time not to wait around she is outstanding leader

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Apoc 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -Apoc was so great at his job he made DL better as a whole and leaders learn from him to be better as a director he made shure we had everything to work with to make us better and never look away from our problems he is oustanding and a great friend he is also 1 of so many KSI leaders that shows us so many things to work on and to improve he is director of the year

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Roman 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -Roman is now a director but when he was a Division Leader of TW he made that his own playground made them better and more active them most Divisions he is a all around leader taking time to show everyone on being a great leader and knowing he is my closest friend and mentor he has showed me what it takes to get to the top like his teaching FTLA classes he shows you what yu need and shows what it takes learn from your mistakes he tells everyone he is a DL of the year

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Devil 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -what is there to say about this guy outspoken hard worker decated to KSI ways and learning from great future leaders and hall famers he has showed me so many things as a founder like looking over a division as a whole and making fair calls and making great decisions he is one person that has gone above and beyond his job to show his ways that things get done correct

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Preist 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -what can also say about Preist he came from a top notch Division great teacher and mentor always leads by example and gets things done now being a division leader of ET he has showed what it takes to be a great leader and shows me what is takes to put your Division in front of other things recuriting and training things need to be done that way no Short cuts with him he is great leader and one of my fellow 7's

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Wallace 7 (formally KSI Jairya)

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -this member was capt before being a Gen he was acting Gen of Asylum in DL for 6 weeks hosting so many game Nights i lost count as a COFO for DL he made shure they did more then what was expected he was a top notch Gen learning from myself and KSI SKILLz 7 he took Asylum to the top creating a squad that had nothing left but making it to a sqaud split in less then 11 weeks and having 2 top notch sqauds off his sqaud splits not just doing his job but showing others how to so his job and making shure they do it correct he is great leader friend and fellow 7

Major

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Venum 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -all rounded member in KSI great Capt took over plague in DL when they got hit by J2H 3 times in 2 months made shure that back ground check was done and done correct he did not promote ppl unless they showed more then what they were doing took plague to there first sqaud split in 5 months failed so many time he made shure this time it was done correct he is outstanding Capt

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI UnionHitman DL

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -this member of darklegion is outstanding when is comes to training he makes shure on doing what is right test waters with so many rcts on training them the right way host so many classes on training taking the time to show them how and why this done correct i can say he is one of best Lt's in DL and he is now promoted to Gen of Apollo he is now most respected Gens and capt of DL he is outstand is so many ways

Forum Staff

Link to forums account -

Writer

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Chris2Real DL

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -this member is outstanding as a SGt to Gen recuriting and Traning holding 3 different classes on Training Background checks and recuriting whaen he was a SGT he had 66 Rcts in 7 weeks and as a Lt he avged 8 trains a week very respected and outstanding member of DL he is great at what he does Chris will someday be a top notch COFO in DL he has helped so many sqauds in so manys like showing leadership and sportsmanship he is MR DL

KSI Beast NY 7

Asylum DL GEN

http://www.ksiforums...ksi-beast-ny-7/

I think KSI Beast NY 7 was a great leader. When I first joined KSI, He was the general of Asylum, he kept me motivated along with many other members of the squad. he made sure the jobs were getting done within the squad.he was allways there to talk to you if there was a problem, he also allways made people laugh. and that was a great thing to have in the squad as well,

KSI unionhitman

Apollo DL CPT

Hitman was by far the best captain i could ask for. anytime of the day you need a problem figured out he would help out. he was allways on top of his game., he knew what was going on at all times. and he was great with getting new members more interested in KSI. i learned almost everything i know about KSI from him.

KSI MOSSYOAK225

Asylum DL leutenant

mossy was always up to date on the recruit tag allways looking to train people. he was allways doing his job. mossy is definitely one of the members that made apollo the squad it is now.

KSI ShiZ NiT

Apollo DL SGT

He is a great SGT he is allways looking for more recruits. and he is also very good at recruiting. he is very dedicated to KSI, he is very motivated to get recruits and do his job, i believe he will be a great leader in KSI one day

KSI UnionHitman

APOLLO DL CPT

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/7597-ksi-unionhitman/

I think that KSI UnionHitman is great captain. One reason was is because he was always ahead and wanting to help out. When I first joined KSI I had no clue what to do. After I was in KSI for two days he trained me. Once I changed my gamer-tag he then showed me how to recuite people.

KSI Rafter man

APOLLO DL Lieutenant

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/9028-ksi-rafter-man/

I think that KSI Rafter man was a great lieutenant. Whenever I am not sure what to do we is always there to help me out. For an example when I didn't know how to train he went through all the steps with me to get me there. Now I have been working hard and he is one reason that keeps me moving on in KSI.

Of the Year Nominations

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI QueenJess 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...r/39-the-queen/

Reasoning why they deserve this – I’ve seen this one work. I’ve seen the work she’s done. Outstanding is the word I would label upon her résumé. Besides the achievements she holds, her rank and status, she’s shown me her consideration to want work with the individual member and not treat KSI as a whole. She’s shown this by catching me in my mistakes and not correcting them, but rather assisting me in correcting them myself. This is the grounds of a true leader, as a true leader does not bestow and display power through themselves, but rather empowers those to which he, or she leads. Her actions, not her accomplishments, or any bias, are what make her a candidate for this reward.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Paratroop 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...-㊋para-sensei㊋/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Any who know Cory, aka KSI Paratroop 7, should know that a vouch for Division Leader of the year is of no bias. It has been said and I shall say it once more, CO would not be CO without his over watch. His persistence to never allowing members to drop, to never allow squads to fail has been unmatched. You will often hear of a constant presence and that presence is merging. Squad merging is an unfortunate process when a leadership may no longer hold up their own squad and as such leaders are forced to intervene and ‘’merge’’ the deceased squad with a healthier squad. This process has not happened within CO’s bounds. This is because of Paratroop and his success as a leader.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RickGrimes 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...si-rickgrimes7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Cody has been there for the majority of the time I have ever been required to call upon him. He, along with Paratroop, oversaw the completion of my squad and the continued functioning of squads: Enigma, Liberty, Hostile, Apache, Defcon and Foxtrot. His accomplishments have been large and are worth accreditation.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI BUBBLEZ 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...72-lorigrimes7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Cheryl has over watched my squad with success and was one of the active presences’ that brought upon the continued action of recruiting, training and the prevention of squad failure. My squad was on the brink of death. Cheryl handed me the pieces while I built an invisible puzzle.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Zallesx187

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...08-zallesx187x/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Came into my squad as a result of the recruiting efforts of KSI Xx Panic xX. A quite man who knows how to get his work done. He quickly took the mentoring advice of Panic and applied it to his own leadership capabilities, augmenting his ability to see goals and how they should be accomplished. His efforts brought upon the relief of Defcon and of Foxtrot alike.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Paratroop 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...-㊋para-sensei㊋/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Same reasoning as per Div vote above. ^

Recruiter

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Legitimate

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...ksi-legitimate/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Unfortunate that very little comes from this young boy as far as activity as of late, but that matters not. On June 25th, 2012, he had just so happened to have encountered me during a game of TDM; I remember the game well, I had gone 23-0. I noticed he had a prefix in front of his name and I have to admit, I hadn’t a clue who KSI were. I had just finished leaving a previous community, or TMG, to which I was discharged from on accounts of false conspiracy, but regardless of this rather unfortunate point, there was some light to this situation, as I had run into this young man. I sent him a message allowing him the knowledge that I was interested in KSI. Understand that he could have not recruited me that day and if he had not, hundreds of recruits would not exist in KSI, Defcon would be merged as of now with another squad, Foxtrot would be finished, Apache would be finished and Sabotage would more than likely not exist and I too, would not be a presence within KSI, whether that is seen as fortunate, or unfortunate. Let this be an example, whether this be worthy of recruiter of the year, or not, that every recruit counts, that every recruit has the infinite possibility to shape KSI for the better and that every recruit could be ‘’that one recruit’’ whom touches the hearts and minds of many.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Huckleberry-General-Corrupt-ET

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...si-huckleberry/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Huckleberry deserves this award because he picked up a sqaud from nothing to something in less then a month. he also has trained me to the fullest and without him i would know nothing about KSI. i am now one of the officers of corrupt because of him. He has a great mentality and has done a great job for ET and KSI all around. This is why he deserves this award.

Awards

I must preface my nominations with this statement:

Just because I as a senior feel that these people deserve these awards by no means says that there aren't several other people who deserve them as well. We have overcome so much the past year, and the following people are the ones that I see have made not only a positive impact on this community in whatever capacity they were in, but were the people who have also shown the most growth as leaders, members, and over-all comprehension of what it means to be in KSI and to be a leader.

Please don't be offended if I didn't nominate you, because as you all know I appreciate and adore every single one of you! We wouldn't have made this place what it is without you, and if I could give everyone an of the year award I would. :)

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxApocalypse7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...sixapocalypse7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I start? lol Apoc is one of the most sincere, genuine, and caring people I know. With out all of those things, I probably wouldn't haven been able to work beside him for the past year. His leadership style, level headed demeanor, and passion for structure have not only benefited the leadership staff, but KSI as a whole. I know that at the end of the day we are safe in his hands, and I could trust him to handle any situation with poise and to always make the right decisions for KSI. Apoc is a man of standards, and empowers people to believe we never have to lower our standards to meet our goals and be successful. Even if I could vote for myself, I would still vote for Apoc because credit deserves to go where credit is due and in my eyes he is a great senior, and I love the fact that I have someone so passionate and incredibly loyal by my side. Through everything we've been through here in KSI, no one deserves it more. :wub:

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI iLLuSii0N 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/28-im-illusii0n/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hands down, one of the best leaders KSI has produced to date. There's no denying Illusion's drive and passion for success, but beyond that there is a person who is so damn smart, and he just gets it. He gets what KSI is trying to do, he gets what it takes to be an example, and he gets what it means to do something with every ounce of energy he can muster. I am so proud that I have watched Illusion go from being someone who wasn't sure if they wanted to KSI seriously, to someone who lives, breathes, and sleeps KSI. Whenever I wonder what we could do next to take KSI to the next level, Illusion is someone I go to almost immediately for ideas. He has created a powerhouse division, mentored and trained some of KSI premier leaders, and revamped 2 different programs in KSI. This guy is the epitome of what leaders should strive to become in KSI. I love ya Illy, thank you for everything this year, I mean it.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IRONCOWBOY7 - Division Leader - Evil Ties

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1086-ironcowboy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - That's right! I said it! And I believe it too! This guy, lol is a beast. I have never seen a div leader who is sooooo respected by their members. I have had the distinct privilege of knowing Cowboy since he joined KSI, and I can say that regardless of any mistake he may have made in the past, he has really found a way to adapt his leadership style to what KSI desires them to be. He has made a division that is structured, knowledgeable, and respectful which are three things that can be a challenge especially together. He has created a sense of family, and a division where your rank is earned not given based on how many people you recruit or how many times you split a squad. He is another leader who just "gets it". I can't even begin to explain the amount of effort and energy Cowboy puts into ET, let alone the incentives he offers his members to keep them exicited and interested in being in KSI. While he may not be the traditional leader that KSI has seen in the past, he strives for success and knows what it takes to get there. I am so proud of what Cowboy has created in ET, and the leader he continues to be in KSI.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Exodus 7 - Co-Div Leader - Divine Reign

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/367-ksi-exodus-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - A man of few words, Exodus has been an outstanding member of KSI for what seems like forever to me. As Co-div of DR, he has had to endure more than his fair share of trials and tribulations over the past year, and has always come out of it with such poise and grace. I am so excited to watch him grow into the div leader role with DR, because his decision making and leadership style while already great, will have the chance to be seen not just by me and his division but all of KSI. Exodus is the embodiment of Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity and continued to be reliable and present in the face of any situation. I can't wait to see where he goes from here!

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bubblez 7 - Founder - Covert Ops

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2472-lorigrimes7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - GAHH where do I start with this one? I mean I can't even tell you how exciting it is to meet another female gamer/leader who understands KSI the way I do, and makes every effort to be the best at anything she does regardless of her gender or the sterotype that comes along with it. It is refreshing to say the least. Not only is Bubblez one of the nicest and most genuine people you could meet, she is one hell of a leader. It takes a special person to inspire, motivate, and overall push members to be successful to the point of greatness. Good is not an option in her book of KSI, whether it be her, her members, or even the leaders above her. She has this uncanny ability to make everyone want to be the best at what they do, no matter what their position. People like Bubblez are paramount to our existance as a community, and I am not only lucky to call her a friend but proud as a leader to know we have her on our team! yay BUBBLEZ!!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSS 7 - Co-Fo - Forced Induction

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I would write a book for this guy, but I will sum it up in a few short sentances. If all of the directors and up had to leave KSI tomorrow. I would trust leaving KSI in the hands of Docness. I know that is a bold statement. But this guy, I just can't even put it into words. The passion he has for helping people, the sacrifices he makes to fulfill his duties to KSI, the general understanding of what we do and why we do it... you can't teach that. It's a god-given, natural born talent that is so rare and so extremely AWESOME that we are so lucky to have Docness with us since he is someone who posseses it. This man is an active duty member of our United States Navy, who between doing one of the HARDEST JOBS an american can do, makes time to allow KSI into his life. That alone, is an honor. Docness has never been one to sit idly by. He is proactive, innovative, and project oriented. He will take any task, and give it 100% no matter what. Whether it be recruiting, training, handling difficult issues, and even advising others on how to get their idea heard. He is hands down COFO of the year in my opinion having helped not only DL, but RP, FI, the ASC, and just members in general regardless of their position or place in KSI. Docness is a BEAST!!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 - Cofo - Shadow Haven

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/18-dragon/

Reasoning why they deserve this - By far the most improved leader in KSI in my opinion. I haven't been harder and more honest with anyone as much as I have been with Dragon. His perserverance was just a small portion of the many qualities that I saw in him as a leader. As someone who has admittedly made mistakes or poor decisions in the past, he has used EVERY one of them as a learning experience and become a dominant leader in a very prestigious division. He is amazing, and has truly slaved his butt off for KSI time and time again. He deserves this award solely on his improvements to not only himself, but the leaders he has helped create as a general. Kudos to you Dragon, I'm very proud of you.

Major

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UnionHitman - General - Apollo Dark Legion

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/7597-ksi-unionhitman/

Reasoning why they deserve this - One of the most active and driven members I've seen in a long time. Hitman takes Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity to a whole new level. He understands what it's like to belong, and creates an atmosphere where members WANT to be, instead of making them feel that they are work horses. He strives to learn all he can, help where he can, and spread the positive word of KSI to as many people as possible. He is definitely deserving of this for his hard work, dedication, and drive to be a GREAT KSI leader.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Muramasa - CPT - Octane FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/5200-the-d3stroy3r/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Now... this guy. SHEW! He is one of those gems that I rarely get to meet on squad level given my position. Muramasa is one of the best CPT's KSI has to offer right now with his extreme activity, love for gaming, and dedication to giving his members the best experience he can. He strives to make things easier not only for his squad mates, but even took it upon himself to help me with the running of Global 2 on Call of Duty elite. He understands the amount of responsibility it takes to be successful, and proves time and time again that he is here for all the right reasons. I can't wait to see what the KSI future holds for this guy!!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI McClaytone - Shift FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/384-ksi-mcclaytone/

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy s just a monster. He is a die hard gamer, can recruit like it's no body's business, trains people and mentors them into being some of the BEST members in KSI. Clay is a god, and if I had to build a division tomorrow, he's the first person I would choose to be with me. He is a class act, and has done so much for EVERY member that has ever graced his presence, and I could sit here and sing his praises all day. From game nights, to mentoring, to recruiting, to just being an awesome friend... he holds EVERY ingredient one needs to be a leader in KSI. Regardless of who wins, Clay is one of the best we have. Period. He is the nicest person I have EVER met, and it's people like him that take KSI to the next level. Love ya bro!

Forum Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Luci Lux 7 - Director

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/22-leave-me-alone/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I will let his mod actions speak for themselves. This guy keeps our site clean and tidy. Even if he's in a mood, he still helps people get things right here, and has saved us many times from re-jects being silly on the forums. Luci rocks!

Writer

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Sungazer's Wife

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/287-sungazers-wife/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hands down one of the best writers KSI has had. She has put out work that finally meets the standards of our members, and I am so happy she is not only part of the team, but leading it!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DirtyButtz 7 (KSI BUTTERZ 7)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/27-ksi-butterz-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I think it's about time we get this guy some recognition. Butterz has worked his ass off in 3 different divisions, only to where when he finally got an opportunity to move up others lack of responsibility have ruined his chances. I don't make excuses often, but by now Butterz would probably be a div leader if not a director had he not had the crappy hand he was dealt. He is hilarous, and bleeds KSI through and through. Always reppin KSI no matter what, even being a Ginger Free-style rapper on our live stream. I will always hold Butterz in such high regard for never giving up, and always willing to take someone elses mistakes and work with them until they are top notch. He is a great trainer, mentor, leader, friend, and guy. He is my vote for member of the year.

General

KSI FallenWolf(General -LS Legend) -

Link to forums account -

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/7500-fallenwolf/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI FallenWolf does his best to ensure the rules of KSI are being followed and his squad is doing what it needs to do.FallenWolf is a top performance general.

Member:KSI TribeOfTheT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI TribeOfTheT Fallen LS

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/5843-tribeofthet/

Reasoning why they deserve this:Me being in fallen with TribeOfTheT has been the best time I've had in KSI.'I'd like with tribe as long as I could. He makes sure everything is running smoothly and up to par.

FORUMS USERNAME/GAMERTAG: KSI Camel 7 LINK TO PROFILE: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3476-ksi-camel-7/

REASON: Camel deserves co-founder of the month because he not only manages 3 squads (FoxTrot, Liberty & Enigma) which is very challenging & I'll explain why in a min. But he works very hard to make sure everything is good in his squads & that there aren't any problems but embraces all members in his squads, no matter how good or bad & gives them a chance!!! Also even though Camel is a 7 & Co-Founder he continues to recruit for his squads wherever the recruit is needed at the time! Now I will elaborate on the whole FoxTrot & Liberty thing but first I'd like to say Camel is the original creator of FoxTrot!!! Now recently FoxTrot has lost 2 of its 3 lieutenants (minus me of course) 1 of its 2 captains & our general but the thing is we DON'T have a major yet so Camel selected a great General recruited about 30 people & got the best of the best in FoxTrot hes turned FoxTrot from failing to one of the best in CO! Recently Liberty's general KSI Manning went AWOL & deleted the whole Liberty Squad Tag & deleted the G-14 & wrote all over the forums "**** U CAMEL SUCK MY Richard" this didn't phase camel at all as he continues to recruit for Liberty & turn it around! Now I don't know about anyone else but I consider Camel the savior of FoxTrot & a good Co-Founder!!! Thank you for taking the time to read & hear me out!B-)

Awards

FORUMS USERNAME/GAMERTAG: KSI Camel 7 LINK TO PROFILE: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3476-ksi-camel-7/

REASON: Camel deserves co-founder of the month because he not only manages 3 squads (FoxTrot, Liberty & Enigma) which is very challenging & I'll explain why in a min. But he works very hard to make sure everything is good in his squads & that there aren't any problems but embraces all members in his squads, no matter how good or bad & gives them a chance!!! Also even though Camel is a 7 & Co-Founder he continues to recruit for his squads wherever the recruit is needed at the time! Now I will elaborate on the whole FoxTrot & Liberty thing but first I'd like to say Camel is the original creator of FoxTrot!!! Now recently FoxTrot has lost 2 of its 3 lieutenants (minus me of course) 1 of its 2 captains & our general but the thing is we DON'T have a major yet so Camel selected a great General recruited about 30 people & got the best of the best in FoxTrot hes turned FoxTrot from failing to one of the best in CO! Recently Liberty's general KSI Manning went AWOL & deleted the whole Liberty Squad Tag & deleted the G-14 & wrote all over the forums "**** U CAMEL SUCK MY Richard" this didn't phase camel at all as he continues to recruit for Liberty & turn it around! Now I don't know about anyone else but I consider Camel the savior of FoxTrot & a good Co-Founder!!! Thank you for taking the time to read & hear me out!B-)

Awards

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI PROD1GY 7

Division: Altered Vengeance

Link: http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-prod1gy-7/

Reasons to why they deserve this award:

Where do I begin? I've had the privilege to work with Prodigy since March as he worked harder than ever to get me to say yes to join this community. Ever since then, I have looked to him as being a role model of what I should be as a leader. He is there when you need help, he takes the initiative to get his job done and doesn't just sit around and wait for someone else to do it for him. I have been in 3 different divisions with Prodigy, in each one of them, he shows respect to every member, even in the most recent merge with SR, to form AV. He knew that it was going to be a positive change for both divisions as a whole and did his best to convince everyone that it was going to work out for the best, and it did. His job is never done. Prodigy puts in countless hours to make sure this division is as strong as it possibly can be. I would never ask for anyone else to run AV, I know that it wouldn't be the same, without him. Prodigy deserves this award for Co-Division leader of the year.

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Reeses Cups

Division/Squad: Strife AV

Link: http://www.ksiforums...si-reeses-cups/

Reason why they deserve this award:

Reeses Cups is the only person I can begin to even think about when it comes to this award. He stepped up while his general was absent for a rather long time and ran Void to the best of his ability. Since then Reeses has joined my squad and continues to work right along side me to help me make Strife the best squad we can make it. He has great ideas that we are working with and a wonderful vision of what where he would like us to bring the squad with the help of everyone and the squad as a whole. Not only is he helping my squad but he reaches out to anyone else that needs his help and works with them, again bringing great ideas to the table and then coming up with a solid plan on how to put his vision into action. I am very excited to see where Reeses goes in his journey through the ranks in KSI, I see him going very far and being amazing at whatever he does. I can't ask for a better Captain. Reeses absolutely deserves the Captain of the year award.

Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI UselessCape

Division/Squad: Strife, AV

Link: http://www.ksiforums...si-uselesscape/

Reason why they deserve this award:

UselessCape has been my saving grace when it comes down to officers in Strife. Without her I honestly don't want to think about where my squad would have ended up. UselessCape came into Strife at a crucial time. She knows all of her facts and she is a wonderful leader. While I was absent for 10 days, UselessCape did her best to run Strife, and by best I mean she did it perfectly. She knew that I was out because of natural disaster and was one of the only ones with direct contact to me. I gave her a few tasks and advice as to keep up with what I was doing and she took my couple of notes and ran with them. She got the squad to work as a whole and keep everyone's enthusiasm up. She informed everyone of my situation and reassured them that I would be back as soon as I could be. Even though she is only a 2nd Lieutenant, she has every single quality I could ask for as any rank higher than what she is right now. UselessCape deserves Lieutenant of the year for all her hard work, time, and effort she has dedicated to KSI.

Forum Staff:

Gamertag:KSI Apocalypse7

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/66-grumpy-cat/

Reason:

Gaypoc is an all around good guy who i have seen help members on forums, with personal issues, and look over the Project leaders. in addition does what is needed when required. i think he should be FSOTY.

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI QueenJess 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...r/39-the-queen/

Reasoning why they deserve this - "Ermahgerd" Right here we have the one of the main reasons KSI is where it is today. From Education department to everyday Clan Ops. She is constantly putting 100% into KSI. Without leaders like Jess here I wouldn't of been able to be the leader Im today. For that I thank her. Her and Chaos revolutionized KSI for us all and we all can't show enough how much it means to us all. So thanks again. <3

:queen:

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI iMPeRiiuM 7 - Division Leader - GZ

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...user/2917-impy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member impresses the community everyday. From his forum work, to weekly update, to aap cohead, to being a div leader of Ground Zero. He constantly looking on ways to improve not only himself but the people around him. He has great dedication and drive to become the best Impy he can. He organization skills keep his division in close raps and he one of the major reasons why GZ is currently where it is. So keep up the amazing work IMPY!

:gym:

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bubblez 7 - Founder - Covert Ops

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...72-lorigrimes7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Bubblez and I didn't have the greatest start but even through that we found common ground in which she would not only prove me wrong but go past my farthest expectations. This lady right here is one of the major reasoning for the amount of growth and structure that CO has. She is always searching for guidance and growth in herself and her division. She has grown as a leader in this community and has became a good friend. I can't wait to see more and more of her. :Applause:

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 - Cofo - Shadow Haven

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...user/18-dragon/

Reasoning why they deserve this - One thing I must repeat from Jess is this "By far the most improved leader in KSI in my opinion".

He was my General when I joined. He showed me the ways to get started. Though he had some drop offs he has shown not only me but the community what it means to have dedication to become what you want. And for that dedication and the amount of time this member put in I believe he deserves this.

:dance:

Forum Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Riiot 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...er/46-spaceboy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member not only is a great moderator but a great Head of the AAP. He also spends time with the graphics side of the site also. This member is constantly helping or handling situations on the forums in a professional manner. I would have to say Riiot is one of the hardest workers on the site with a close second being Luci. ... And Thrift Shop at a far 3rd possibly

:thumbsup:

Director

Gamertag - KSI Luci Lux 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...leave-me-alone/

Reasoning why they deserve this - While I cannot testify about a lot of what Luci does, I would like to credit him for what I do know. He is the leader of GLB5 division for ELITE. He maintains that clan system, removing inactive/non ksi members, keeping us enlisted in challenges and different events. Luci is also very active on the forums answering many members' questions including my own. He is not afraid to get into the drama of other members who seem to be bickering in open format and tell them to knock it off nor is he shy about demanding members follow the rules in certain areas. The diligence he shows in carrying out his duties within KSI is admirable and worthy of consideration for this award. As the new director over ET I am looking forward to getting to know him better.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IRONCOWBOY 7, ET

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...086-ironcowboy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Simply put, Ironcowboy deserves this award because of his passion. While every division is good, Ironcowboy will not settle for just good from his leaders, he demands excellence. He holds recruit and mentoring training sessions ensuring that every last leader in ET knows what they are doing and that we know it well enough to teach our members. This strive for excellence is a wonderful quality and makes Ironcowboy a great leader within KSI. Another remark on his behalf is, he still gets out and mingles with his lower members. He on occassion will host a game lobby and invite several members from founders to recruits and play a couple of rounds enjoying why we're all here, online gaming. It is great to see this interaction and is a wonderful example of what a leader is and should be. I would dare to say current and future ksi leaders would do well to take a few pointers from this leader.

Co-Div

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxNativeWolf7, ET

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...sixnativewolf7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - NativeWolf works hard with all members of Evil Ties, keeping the division informed of any and all security threats that we should know about. If there is any issue going on Native is normally available to speak to about it. He is very approachable with new ideas and willing to consider it. Even me as a SGT I could go to him with security concerns of members around me as well as my own. As I Lt, I was able to approach him concerning getting training done within our division and he worked with me in getting that done. NativeWolf not only has a great ear, but helps when he can. He is a wonderful asset to the Division and KSI as a whole.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StonePULSE7, ET Co-Fo

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...si-stonepulse7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I've known Stone from almost the start of my time in KSI. I am not exactly sure what position he held before I got to know him better, but I first met Stone as a General of Infected when ET was first formed. While this vote could go for General, I believe it is properly placed with Co-Founder. StonePULSE has taken a few squads that were on the decline and leaderless and personally lead the squad either until the squad got back on its feet and/or until he felt a proper leader was in place and was turning the squad around. The squads are now strong and prospering and are an example where his leadership and decisions have revived a dieing part of KSI. He is dedicated to KSI and its members and should be considered Co-Founder of the Year. And as mentioned for Ironcowboy, StonePULSE is great about playing with all members of ET (KSI). It is not unusual to find him in one of the many game nights being held in some of the squads for ET.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxK1NGxCZRx77, ET/Co-Fo

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...sixk1ngxczrx77/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a wonderful Co-Fo and asset to KSI as a whole, and would nominate him for that position as well, but what CZR did as a General was nothing short as OTY award material. CZR stepped up for Mayhem when that squad in ET was having a really tough time. He got all his members active which was great, but what was even more surprising was the amount of respect and love his squad had for him. Mayhem became one of the strongest squads in ET under his leadership bringing back a strong headhunters team and overall KSI involvement. CZR is a joy to know and have in a party/game, even when speaking his mind his attitude is positive. And as mentioned for Ironcowboy and StonePULSE, CZR is great about playing with all members of ET (KSI). It is not unusual to find him in one of the many game nights being held in some of the squads for ET.

Major

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxLast Kings, ET Infected General

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...ksixlast-kings/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Last Kings works hard for KSI day in and day out. He constantly is going to meetings and trainings or holding meetings or trainings for members. He is constantly getting groups of members together to play whether it is online play or against a large group of KSI members in a private match. Many members look up to Kings as a star example of what a leader is and/or should be. He is a great problem solver that any member can go to, to vent about an issue and he will do what he can to help. If a member is not doing something they should be, he is the first one to say something and attempt to fix the issue. As a major/1st Captain Kings was always able to take over for the General and lead meetings or handle issues that arose. Kings maintains the line of communication from KSI overall to our squad keeping us informed. Kings not only demands certain expectations from his members he demands them from himself as well. He does not give an order that he would not follow. When he asks for people to recruit he leads by example and recruits too. Overall he is a large reason for why Khaotic was so successful and he is doing an awsome job with Infected bringing it back from the brink of total collapse. I really hope the higher ups in KSI pay attention and recognize this member as he is one of the greatest members that KSI has who is dedicated in every way at promoting this community that anyone can tell he loves.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxLast Kings, Infected ET General

Link to forums account - Same as above

Reasoning why they deserve this - same as above

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxP0W3R

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...5072-ksixp0w3r/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Power as Lt, was another one of the strongest members of Khaotic. Anytime he was on he had a mass of KSI members with him. He would constantly hold game nights or game lobbies for KSI members to get to know eachother and have a great time. Due to Power's efforts he made many members, especially myself, feel like a member of an actual community. It was because of him that I met many of the members through out KSI (as I was a quiet CPL barely active before I met him). This sense of community and bringing members together I think is the total embodiment of what a LT should be and do. While he did his other duties such as recruit and mentor new RCTs, making someone feel a part of the community was the most important job he could have done. Its sad to see that many members and leaders within KSI don't do the same. Power, this is your greatest strength continue to do this and you will be a great leader and other qualities will come naturally. Just don't move away from what you are good at man.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - All my friends within KSI

Link to forums account - to many to link and some not on forums

Reasoning why they deserve this - There are many people who I would like to nominate for this position, but because I can only choose one I choose none/all. Those that do read this please know that I think of pretty much all of you as the best of KSI because without you guys/gals this community would be nothing.

Awards

CO-FOUNDER

KSI GWOOD77 should get this award because he shows the leadership, honorship and loyality a gaming communtity should have. He also does his work he needs too do for his squads and takes care of problems with in BLACKOUT ET. GOOD LUCK GWOOD from KSI KILLSTACKIN aka HONESTY......

(editing them in as i think of them)

Senior Director (Filled in)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Chief of Staff

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...p?/user/50-rg3/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has literally been one of the three best senior directors over the last year.

Ranging from settling all the issues and black listing hardcore idiots

To instigation and running of all the global elite clans.

To gaming like a boss with as many members as he can.

Still offering advice to all members of KSI that he can to help them improve themselves.

He is responsible for all of clan ops.....so if that doesn't make him worthy of an OTY award i dont know what will

=======

Director (Left Blank due to Bias)

I NEGLECT TO NOMINATE ANY FOR THIS AWARD BASED ON GROUNDS FOR BIAS

=======

Division Leader (Filled in)

Gamertag, Rank, Division: KSI IronCowBoy7 - Div leader - Evil Ties.

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...086-ironcowboy/

He will not settle for just good or Moderate from his Division, he demands excellence and often Gets it.

ET Under him has become a focus for recruiting and mentoring training sessions designed to Ensure the people in ET can rise above issues they could encounter if otherwise left untaught.

When i first encountered Ironcowboy back in TW he was incredibly direct about alot of things, which i didn't overly agree with at the time, However over the last few months I have been watching the changes and Constant drive in himself and his division to Strive to simply better than the sum of themselves to form one of the most sturdy and Balanced leadership Elements in a single Division i have seen all year.

=======

Co-Division Leader (Filled in)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Exodus 7 - DR - Co-Division leader

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...7-ksi-exodus-7/

Exodus has spent along time in DR underneath his former div leader KSI Arc 7 never complaining about his work load or generaly wanting to be a bother to anybody.

A quiet person who thinks more compassionately about the state of his division than his own personal gratification.

Even while his division was being ripped into by fools who took a slight grudge about things and tried to destroy the division.

But because of his decisions and leadership in each of those events he has continued to be reliable and persistent in the face of any situation that has threatened DR.

=======

Founder (Filled in)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bubblez 7 Co-Div CO

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...aras-secretary/

This member I can personally vouch for driving CO from a stagnant division to becoming a fully active division.

I have known her from General to her current rank of Co-Div and in all this time she has been an active asset with all the squads that she interacts with.

She has always cared a great deal with making sure that the division is going strong and the members are cared for and taught the things they need to become amazing.

She has been the Proverbial Kick in the ass that CO Needed to get themselves moving again to become a highly prosperous division.

=======

General (Filled in)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - General of Rage DM

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...3-the-princess/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member of DM. I came to know via one of the previous generals of Rage DM.

Since then I have seen, heard and often felt astonished at just how much work she has done to fix a squad that had stalled to a complete stand still.

She has literally been kept up late into the night because she didn't want to leave games with her squad because keeping them active and having fun is more important to her.

She was crucial in helping with several of the re wordings on the code of conduct when i had been reviewing.

She has to date been a huge driving force for activity in DM which showed in her recent Promotion to Cofounder

=======

Member (Filled In)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CENTURION 7 GZ Co-Division leader

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...77-cen-tur-ion/

This member while Extremely good at his job and running his division, sadly often doesnt get the praise he deserves in part due to focusing on those in his division.

He goes from strength to strength and always his mind and concerns are always on his Division and improving himself and those around him.

He has taken charge whenever the division leader is absent in a highly admiral fashion with next to no effort to taking on the burden and responsibility with great compassion and is the worthy Ideal i would love to see more of in KSI.

Edited by White Rabbit
updated, final edit

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxLastKing gen, Evil Ties, INFECTED

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/4277-ksixlast-kings/

Kings is always on the ball in our squad. he is always willing to help anyone and is amazing at his position. he always keeps are squad updated on events and problems. he also never lost his cool during a security breach and always new exactly what to do and gets us through it. this is why kings deserves this great honor.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rushauer 3CPT, Evil Ties, INFECTED

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/6191-ksi-rushauer/

rush is one of the best captains i know. he helped through alot in KSI and supported me throgh so many things. an example is when there was a member causing problems for me so Rush straightened things up for me and gave me a sense of relieve. thats why rush deserves this great honor.

Division​ Leader

N/A

Co-Division Leader; KSI EXODUS 7

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI EXODUS 7 Co-Division Leader Divine Reign

Link To Formus Account http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/367-ksi-exodus-7/

Reason- I think he deserves this award because not to throw any on under the bus but we we did not have a Division Leader so he had to fill that job as he also filled his roll in KSI. Another reason i think he deserves it cuz he takes his time to talk to all the GENs in are division. When he makes a decision he try to get as much opinions as he can get from the Gens an up. I Think if it wasn't for him DR wouldn't be where its at. So i feel he goes up beyond just his job in KSI.

Founder

N/A

Co-Founder; KSI AIRBORNE 7

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI AIRBORNE 7 Divine Reign

Link To Formus Account http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2037-ksi-airborne-7/

Reason- The reason I think he deserves this because when he took the job as Co-Fo he took pride in his job an took time to make shore that the squads he runs got everything they need an went as far as making another meeting between him an the GENs that hes over an like as EXODUS he takes his time to talk to every one be for he makes decision. An as i said be for are squad was hurting are squad was an still is running off of KSI EXODUS 7, KSI AIRBORNE 7, An KSI THOR 7. So I believe he went out of his way to help keep the Division up not only his squad.

General

KSI FALLENWOLF (GEN - LS/ LEGEND) -

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/7500-fallenwolf/

Reasoning why they deserve this - because he has be the best general since I've been in KSI and he is a really good friend.

Director : KSI Roman 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division) – DIR (TW,DL,EO)

http://www.ksiforums...89-ksi-roman-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – He is a leader that not only comes down from his high chair to help the littlest of members, He gave me ideas on games for game night and told me about the Educational section on the forums.

Division Leader : KSI LAZAR 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division) – DIV Leaders DL

http://www.ksiforums...10-ksi-lazar-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Where do I start Trainer, leader, and problem solver, I haven’t seen a stronger leader since Bill Clinton left the white house. This member has trained everybody under the sun to be future leaders and he helped me because the best trainer out here, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have won the OTM oct award of the month for LT.

Captain; Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI UnionHitman ( 1st Captain, Apollo, DL)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...si-unionhitman/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Hitman, he has always tried to jump up to the job. I believe that he referred 8 people as part of Asylum's rewards program to change his name, one of two who has ever done it, even though every meeting it's brought up. From there he was a phenomenal sergeant, couldn't ask for a better one. But the thing was, he always was asking questions about the Captains duties, he had his own set of notes for who was what rank and who promoted them. He kept his own tabs to better his knowledge of the squad. Not only that, but he would beg to take the squad notes, Officers have hard enough time getting recruits out of their sergeants and here we are with one dying to take squad notes. I always held Hitman to the respect of a Captain, he acted like one, talked like one, and knew a lot more than most of them. ANY squad would be lucky to have him as an officer, he's a great leader, great role model, and he gets everyone motivated. He wants to prove that he's got this, and now he has his opportunity from the squad split. Where Lazar ties in, is the fact that he wants to impress everyone, he knows he does. I don't know how well those two know another, but I feel know that Hitman deserves this award so maybe he can step his game down and let another member into the spotlight.

LT : KSI Rafter man

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – LT Apollo DL

http://www.ksiforums...ksi-rafter-man/

Reasoning why they deserve this – he started off slow but after I trained him on recruiting and how to talk to members he jump the banner, he recruited, and hosted his own game nights, he changed his name right in front of me and I mentored him to be the best leader to all his lower offices. He start recruiting training parties for ppl that are ready to recruit and he works on making every member feel like family, Apollo wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him.

Member: KSI Dr Doom 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division) - co- DIV leader DL

http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-dr-doom-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member, where do i start it bring a tear to my eye. He helps the littlest of members from RCT to founder and higher, he's the most active 7 i have on my friends list. He brings a whole new meaning to education and squad unity. he is the only 7 i see acting like a general and a mentor at the same time. He plays no games when it come to any ones SOP and he is not scared to make big moves.If i could i place the medal of the year right in his hands. DL needs more future leaders like him and after the day is over and the sun sets behind the big rock candy mountain there will not be another KSI Dr Doom 7

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxApocolypse7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - you have really gone through some Poop over the years lol, blacklisted by mistake, having to deal with erbs, being one of the two active seniors for what seems like for ever and keeping it together. (besides that month you disappeared and got a job..lol) You are a honest person who speaks there mind when ever you need too. you think about the members before your self and you always seem to find the solution to all the "my world is falling" Issues.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Luci Lux

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - Luci, you have had your ups and downs this year...and i mean extreme lol. there was a time where i was not sure if you would make it to the end of the year with out quitting. but then Poof, we all got everything settled adn began spooning. you where placed as the director of one of the most interesting divisions in all of ksi (you know the one you made...LB) you turned it in to a real division, real competition for the Flagship. That right there was impressive enough despite you also taking on different divisions and your forum activity. you deserve it (oh yeah you run the aap too)

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Paratroop 7

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - You are a real strange guy, at times you seemed like the dark cloud of ksi, everything you did got messed up by others, or having your division blackmailed lol. and out of all of that you redefined your self and your division. You have one of the most impressive fleet of leaders and they are all there due to you.

Co-Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Founder

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI

Link to forums account -

Major

Link to forums account -

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

Forum Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - theegodoforange

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - you can be one of the most help full people i know, or the most difficult person i know lol (almost like luci) but over the course of the year, starting in january when we were still working out issues on the site, and then we all had that disconnect where you where a prick but still did a lot of work (kind of like luci too lol) and then you came around and starting sexting chaos. if it where not for you KSI would be in a far worse place, you put so much time in to the sites and always help members (you may **** with them but in the end....sometimes) Thank you

Writer

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Jess/Chaos

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - I am so at a loss of words over you two, i truly can not decided which deserves it more. you both bring out the best in each other and everyone in the party. From the begining it was clear that you who where the future or ksi. Chaos being a former recruiter for the Military (making him the best in KSI as well) and Jess was being talked about as a future ceo when she was a general. so that tells you something. So many great leaders where trianed by one if not both of you, defining what ksi is today. Thank you guys for all you do

Recruiter

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -theegodoforange

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -he got recruited by all of the best....several times, so i am sure he could recruit anyone online at this point, no matter how much they hate us

more to come

KSI unionhitman

Apollo DL CPT

http://www.ksiforums...si-unionhitman/

Hitman was by far the best captain i could ask for. anytime of the day you need a problem figured out he would help out. he was allways on top of his game., he knew what was going on at all times. and he was great with getting new members more interested in KSI. i learned almost everything i know about KSI from him. he is the person who i think deserves this award the most.

KSIMonsterblood STRIFE AV General: I NOMINATE KSIMonsterblood is always attentive to meeetings. She always willing to listening to those who have questions about custom game nights and how to navigate through the forums. She is a hardworking indivual who I Think deserves nomnie for general of the year for 2012.nominated by KSI X SORA X http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3760-%c2%ab-%d1%8f%d0%bd%ce%b9%d0%b0%d0%b8%d0%b8%d1%84%d0%b8-%c2%bb/

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anatomy 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Anatomy does all he can for LS, He helps solve so many problems with the squads he welcomes the new members the squads bring in and make them feel welcome. He helps me all the time along with my members and advice on if we run into problems. He always tries to keep his squads always active with excitement and life, not just his squads but all squads and members. When

I'm stressed out and about to give up on something he will help me through my difficult times to make me feel better and help me accomplish my goals. He's one of the nicest people in LS willing to help anyone out when he can.

Awards