KSI SAMURAI 7 OUSTANDING SERVICE. (Awarded)

Amuse <3

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Samurai 7-/-DM
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1741-ksi-samurai-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Outstanding service LV1 and LV2
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)Well I've known samurai since a while back since I was recruited in and he was a general. he was an awesome member and really made a difference in his division and influenced many people and helped anyone no matter the division. He always lead by his example that if people didn't know how to do something he would do it with them and show them how to do it, also very patient.<-- OS LV1 -/- Now when he became a co founder in DM he really went above and beyond of what his rank description was. He out performed all expectations and spread throughout KSI and offered help everywhere and he would be a shining example of what a KSI member should aspire to be. Being in ET I would always see him helping out generals and such being there for them when ever they need help or just advice in general. He provides the best legacy for the people who follow him and learn from him. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY ! <-- OS LV2

Dunno if captains can be witnesses, but... Herro!

I think Samurai is doing a great job. He's always setting up stuff for the division.

And he helped me out when I first joined... me being his recruit and all. :)

ive know samurai  since he was ksi fried rice and got me in he helps everyone out when we needed he has gotten dm in the past week like 10+ and is still going from it he gets members from all of the DM squads he deserves all the awards

Awards

I'm a witness. Gen of menace DM. He's a very helpful and rescorscefull member and person and does his job well :)

• Admin Guy
I would like to see a cofo or higher from your div witness for this please

I concur with this, I'd also like to see the Co-Div, Div, or even a director post on behalf of the nominee.

okay so im the Co-Div for DM and i am a witness

KSI Samurai 7 has done an outstanding job in not only DM but in multiple divisions he does go beyone what anyone ever asked of him and i want to say this here and now KSI Samurai 7 you are in my opinion THE MOST OUTSTANDING MEMBER i have seen and i would be overwhelmed to see you get this award. I know you  will do great as a leader and i have no fears that you will ever let KSI down because i know that you always do more than what othes expect and that you take everything in KSI personally and you will do anyting in your power to take care of it even if its not in your division

again im the Co-Div for DM......AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE :P

Awards

• Admin Guy
I trust Zodiac, but since we're dealing with more than Lvl 1 (Lvl 2), I'd like to see Greg or a Director post, if possible.

I concur.

• The Retired Greg Guy

te'data-author="KSI xZODIACx 7" data-cid="179236" data-time="1356375656"><p>

okay so im the Co-Div for DM and i am a witness<br />

KSI Samurai 7 has done an outstanding job in not only DM but in multiple divisions he does go beyone what anyone ever asked of him and i want to say this here and now KSI Samurai 7 you are in my opinion THE MOST OUTSTANDING MEMBER i have seen and i would be overwhelmed to see you get this award. I know you will do great as a leader and i have no fears that you will ever let KSI down because i know that you always do more than what othes expect and that you take everything in KSI personally and you will do anyting in your power to take care of it even if its not in your division<br />

<br />

again im the Co-Div for DM......AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE :P</p></blockquote>

I like and agree with everything zodiac said and I couldn't have said it any better

So as the DM Div Leader and I approve of samurai receiving this award.

I couldn't imagine DM with out samurai...no thats not right I couldn't imagine KSI with out Samurai