STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

13 hours ago, KSI DUFFS 7 said:

THE FORUMS IS ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF TYPING !!!!

yes and i shall join the fray and talk everywhere muhahahahaha.

7 hours ago, KSI DUFFS 7 said:

SPECIAL DELIVERY / BREAKING NEWS

AAP Sexiest mofo's in KSI #justsaying :frantics:

how is everybody too anyone get up to anything good this weekend

Weekend is over :P 

2 hours ago, TheJoker said:

Not much just tired from practice 

yeah i hear ya with the tired bit. some gamenights i was in highly annoyed me today and i got off now its late and i may go to bed soon

I would like everyone to welcome Chicago, Laffy and Tension to the team! They are going to be entering the trial training period, so if any of them approach yourselves please help them as best you can. 

Just now, Lafayette 7 said:

Pretty good, just got done with some rejoin apps here a little while ago.

Cool, I just got home from the gym and now in a bit I gotta leave for work it's going to suck 

Yes, a huge welcome to our newest members, looking forward to working with you all, and see this team come together. I hope you've had a look at the topic with our expectations, and training can start at any moment ;) with this said, any questions or concerns, I am here to answer them all, just as Scottie and the rest of the team. :)

Now, OTMS are still up for about a week, so we need to push this! With forums issues and stuff lately, as well as several of us having had to focus on real life things, OTM activity has been a little low. So let's make the most of this last week! I want to see all of your nominations, I want to be spammed with messages about it, I want members talking about it and participating! Who's with me? :)

Vote assist will be up and running soon, if you guys have any questions or concerns, just let me know :)