STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

9 hours ago, 7 ENROBRIA ISK said:

I might be starting a bachelor degree in January. Plot twist! I’m still debating though 

Oh, exciting! You gotta tell me the details next time we get some catching up together :)  got an interview myself today, so hopefully I can spend my time more meaningful while working towards getting a PhD position :) 

7 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

How do all

Hey RiiOT! 

6 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

I am present. Tat's about it. I hate this week, I spend most of it working.

I hate/love this month been crazy busy and things have been crazy in general but mostly in a good way!

So has everyone gotten over the thanksgiving food coma now? :) though we usuallt don't celebrate in Sweden, the american in me decided to have my siblings and closest friends over, and we still have leftovers XD

On a side note, I was thinking that it'd be nice to have a small gettogether for the staff before christmas, just to hang out and relax together. :) I know we all have a lot leading up to the holidays, so it will not be mandatory, and in the coming week or two I'll suggest some times for you, but if anyone have any suggestions or times they can't (but would still really want to join), please feel free to mention something in here or throw me a pm :)

3 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

That sounds nice, maybe put up a poll for times/dates?

That's the plan, just checking if there were any special requests before I've had a chance to put a list together :) glad you like the idea :)

When it comes to xbox, my current game is mainly destiny 2, but traditionally I'm a halo gamer :) otherwise a bit of this and that (though none of the games you mentioned, Riiot :P ) and I'm usually up to hop on games we have if anyone ever feels like teaming up for an hour here or there :) Maybe we should put together a small game night for the AAP staff too, at some point in time, to have some fun killing each other ;) 

2 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

What games do we all play? I play mostly Overwatch but i got cod and minecraft

Always down for CoD & Minecraft lol

I have Minecraft and a ton of other games (not cod tho :() and I'd be down for like a meetup or game night.

On 11/29/2017 at 9:32 AM, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

What games do we all play? I play mostly Overwatch but i got cod and minecraft

I've been playing alot of WWII & Destiny 2 Shockingly cause i wasn't a huge fan of Destiny 1

Maybe we'll have to split up across a couple of games to ensure anyone of us can join for our potential future game night :)

On my way gone after my sister and her bf moved today, bed gets more and more alluring with each passing minute :P thank god for weekend tomorrow :)

Alright guys, please shoot out OTY messages to those you are over. I was hoping for a fair bit more responses at this point. With Xmas fast approaching people will have their minds elsewhere. This is one of our last chances to catch their attention and get them to nominate! 

On 12/5/2017 at 0:11 PM, 7 ENROBRIA ISK said:

Alright guys, please shoot out OTY messages to those you are over. I was hoping for a fair bit more responses at this point. With Xmas fast approaching people will have their minds elsewhere. This is one of our last chances to catch their attention and get them to nominate! 

Will do :ahappy:

Yes, like Scottie mentioned, please keep spreading the word! We haven't got that much time left, so let's bring this home now :) And also a small reminder, if you guys have more nominations to post up for or if you haven't posted any nominations yet, get to it! We wouldn't want to miss any nominations because we forgot to do it on time :) 

Alrighty, guys, we clearly need to pick up staff chat activity again! Don't forget that is one of those tasks that we expect you guys perform regularly without reminders ;)

Anyways, there's a topic up for a small gathering before christmas, please do let me know which would suit those of you inclined to come best (as mentioned previously, this is not an official staff meeting and is not mandatory, merely for some fun and catching up before we all spread out before christmas) :) And depending on which time we pick, how long we sit around chatting and so on, maybe we'll get to play some games too :)

37 minutes ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Tell me about it! XD But that's always the case this time of the year :)

Yep, oh well. Few weeks and it’ll settle back into the normal year grind