Looking to get a zombie game together

The game is Black Ops 2, mode: "tranzit" in green run and "survival" in nuketown only.  I need only 3 other players. The times for the game sessions are 5:30pm central time everyday (cept the days we in DL have meetings Tues,Thurs,fri). First come first serve.

There are only 3 requirements for joining:

1.) You Must have AT LEAST 5-6 hours free to play and no storms or anything that will interupt your internet connection.

2.) You MUST be a decent player who DOES NOT go down alot and complain about it/rage quit.  If you complain too much I'll end the game right there. I dont care if we are on round 50. This is a mature rated game grow up and have fun.

3.) You must talk.  Not all the time just enough so I know your not dead at your controller.

If you want to join and you apply to all the requirements

then shoot me a message.

Thanks,

KSI Deadwitness

PS It is NOT ok to contact me on xbox only on the forms. Its easier to respond to all the requesties. Just shoot my profile a message. Thanks in advance:)

• 3 weeks later...