T and E Meeting Notes

Dynasty 4000

Valentine's 2v2 Tournament on the 16th. Tlk about that with the staff get names. Mw3 TDM was the group decision. 

Halo 4 FFA Regicide Tournament Saturday the 12th at 7 pm est winner will get 1600 msp with at least 20 sign ups, get names to help. Major and Predator possibly zohan. 

January 19th at 8 pm est Blops 2 search and destroy, Major and Predator for sure. Need more names

Talk about Battle Rights and KSI's Got Talent spreading the word

KSI's Gathering event tlk about possible research of actives in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area..cabin with American patriots..

‎I need more research on the area of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
Research in the ways of fun activities that we can do..
The least I am asking is just for you to get one activity you find interesting and the price per person
im going to have a topic in the Staff area on the forums (post in that topic plz)
nxt Monday I want some good ideas

Short meeting..only 5 people came evaluating positions of people already here and applications coming in.

4v4 SnD Blops 2 tourney 19th of january, Shade and Junior and try to get someone else 7 pm est

4v4 Grifball the Friday the 25th at 8 pm est with zohan and instinct need more

Any questions ask. :O

4v4 Grifball the Friday the 25th at 8 pm est with zohan and instinct and others?

February 2nd at 7 pm est with zohan and paratroop possibly me if im a cheeseburger

February 9th at 8 pm est will be Hardcore Killed confirmed with Power and others?

Valentine's 2v2 Tournament on the 16th. Tlk about that with the staff get names. Mw3 TDM was the group decision

• 2 weeks later...
February 4th Meeting notes

February 9th 8 pm est 4v4 HC Killed Confirmed KSI P0w3r,KSI Resolution,KSI Predator 7

February 16th 8 pm est 2v2 MW3 TDM KSI Zohan, KSI WHITE FIRE, KSI xZODIACx 7, KSI Resolution

February 23rd at 7 pm est 4v4 Halo 4 with KSI Onikitsune and KSI BEN DOVER get other people

Tlked about Communication and repeating msgs out! We need to promote ourselves..how can we expect others to do the same!

DECENT ATTENDANCE I HAD A GREAT TIME!
Edited by Dynasty

• 1 month later...

Meeting 3/11/13

Mythic, White fire, native helping with the 4 man zombie survival tourney march 16th 4 pm est.

23rd Halo 4 4v4 CTF at 8 pm est. Supremacy,reignmaker (predator), mythic will host.

Tlked about ideas of other events like…racing games, different minecraft events, other halo events

Tlked about utilizing the forums more. Its here..yet not used alot..i want that to changed. 

• 3 weeks later...

April 1st meeting

April 6th at 8 pm est 2v2 Snd On blops 2 with KSI Samurai 7 and KSI AchievHuntr.

April 13th KSI Predator 7 and KSI TheEnforcer will be hosting 4v4 Team Snipers on Halo 4 at 8 pm est.

April 20th Halo 4 4v4 forge build off! Judging on Forge Island will take place at 7 pm est.  Judges will be KSI TheEnforcer, KSI Supremacy, and KSI Stonedagex. Contestants will begin building a week prior and will have a week to complete until the judging on the 20th.

Attendance: KSI Pr3dator 7, KSI Supremacy, KSI TheEnforcer, KSI Dr Swarm, KSI AchievHuntr, KSI ZODIAC 7, KSI MERK, Connor Cardwell, Charles bond, and Natasha

Topics: April 13th  Halo 4 snipers 4 vs. 4 still consists of KSI Pr3dator 7, KSI Purge( Sebastian), and KSI TheEnforcer.

Also on the 13th the Halo 4 build off starts for builders 

April 20th consists of Halo 4 build off 4 vs. 4 hosts are still KSI Supremacy, KSI TheEnforcer, but KSI Stonedage did not show up so im not sure about him. But KSI Purge offered to help if we cant get a third judge and Zodiac also offered to  help if he has an open schedule.

Also Merk and some others want more CoD tournaments so I told them I would talk to you about it since this month is full so I told them next month

Purge asked if the griffball event is still possible since he is willing to help out with it. The day of it he said would be the 20th as a second event while the build off goes on.

And last some members asked about admin and I told them to message you on skype for it 

Given by KSI Pr3dator 7 (he does better notes than me)

• 2 weeks later...

Sent 15 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Roll call: KSI Zodiac 7, Natasha, austin Bullard, Grim Lock, Connor Caldwell

Topics: Halo 4 4v4 build off is still happening. Hosts are KSI Supremacy, KSI TheEnforcer, and KSI Stonedage

We might have a second tournament during the Forge Build off. But it still needs to be decided by kiki.

Suggestions for future tournaments are: 

• 4v4 halo 4 team slayer tournament
  • 1v1 slayer tournament 
  • CoD Domination
  • Quick Scope tournament on CoD

Meeting attendance needs to go up!!!

NOTES BY PREDATOR :wub: 

Edited by Dynasty

April 22, 2014 Meeting notes

Cod Blops 2 FFA , April 27th at 8 pm est with KSI Fadez 7, KSI Voltage 7, KSI AchievHuntr.  

GET THEM WW ACCESS

Halo 4 FFA, May 4th  at 8 pm est with KSI Purge, KSI PR3DATOR 7, KSI Oni 7. 

Decent attendance, keep up with the skype gonna be a bit random this week. 

Halo 4 FFA Tournament Next Saturday May 4th at 8 pm est with KSI Purge, KSI PR3DATOR 7, KSI Oni 7!

May 11th    at 8 pm est, WW will be doing  4v4 Hardpoint on Blops 2. The host will be KSI PR3DATOR 7, KSI AchievHuntr, KSI Zohan 7.

May 18th, WW will be doing a Minecraft Rollercoaster building contest.  Judges will be KSI PR3DATOR 7, KSI FadeZ  7, KSI Tohdoh.  Judging will begin at 8 pm est.

Decent attendance. Stick with your dates people..dont back out last minute..or kiki will be very angrwy.  

Recap

May 11th    at 8 pm est, WW will be doing  4v4 Hardpoint on Blops 2. The host will be KSI RELENTLESS, KSI AchievHuntr.

May 18th, WW will be doing a Minecraft Rollercoaster building contest.  Judges will be KSI PR3DATOR 7, KSI FadeZ  7, KSI Tohdoh.  Judging will begin at 8 pm est.

May 6, 2013

Covered upcoming events.

May 25th, WW will be hosting a Full house poker tournament  for 800 msp at 7 pm est. Judges will be KSI Hedgie 7, KSI kiki 7, ask for another host with a good connection

Edited by Dynasty