Staff Volunteer Topic

Dynasty 4000

Only post if you CAN volunteer for the event i have posted about :D

The first one is Halo 4 FFA Regicide Saturday January 12th at 7 pm est. So far i only have KSI Pr3dator 7 and xMajorPayne18x and possibly KSI Zohan who has volunteered. Can anyone else help out? 

Edited by O_O

January 19th at 7 pm est 4v4 SnD Blops 2 tournament hosted by junior, shade and Oni...i would like others to help with this major and predator are doing the halo one for the last WW..so please say so at the meeting on monday or in this topic if you can help...

3 people WE are good. Thx!

Edited by O_O

Awesome Oni ill have you help, predator you did it last weekend so 3 should be enough..now all we need to do is spread the word about this WW Plz send msgs guys. 

4v4 Grifball the Friday the 25th at 8 pm est with zohan and instinct. Any volunteers? 

Predator will be the 3rd :smile: 

Edited by O_O

• 3 months later...

May 11th's 4v4 Hardpoint has KSI Relentless and KSI AchievHuntr however i would like a third member. So please post if you can help

May 25th Full house poker tournament has KSI Hedgie 7 i would like at least one more host for this so please post if you can its a few weeks away but still thank you.