SpriteNick

Ok let me tell you a little about this kid, He was talking mad trash about KSI and my wonderful GEN KSI Zohan told me to take him out so I went to contact him  and he looked at my 2.0 KD in Halo 4 and he responded by saying ( I already played you and umm... I won so bring on the next KSI ) I'd like to point out that I never played him so he blocked me from posting comments on his videos and block me on his profile. I'm ready and willing to beat him in the most respectful way. Bring it on Nick.

Awards

He only plays KSI members with a Bad K/D's. It's up to him who he plays. We need to lure him with a KSI member who has a bad K/D. 2nd account anyone?

He only plays KSI members with a Bad K/D's. It's up to him who he plays. We need to lure him with a KSI member who has a bad K/D. 2nd account anyone?

my KD is terrible, but he's already blocked me from his youtube.

To be honest this sounds more of topic now for the debate section than what it was originally intended for...

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot to mention. I'd like to have word with the CFO of KSI. Maybe we could get something going on. Because I know that you don't want this to last forever, and neither do I. And I have a looooot of things that could ruin the good name of KSI. So Mr. CFO, if your reading this, add me over xbox, you know my GT is SpriteNick, obviously. Or at least invite me to a party.

Thank you for reading

Since, -SpriteNick

P.S. I still love Nirvana.

I would rather he not talk to you, and you try to ruin the good name of KSI. Since you have so many things that could do so, I would personally love to see them.

I'm not hiding. And why the quotes around internet? Emphasis, or some sort of irony?

probably becuase he looked up your KD ace...lol he probably wants to ask for funding to play against KSI.....

Hey, SpriteNick,

I have asked to play you before, and you refused. You claim nobody in KSI has beaten you before, and it's because you play people who don't really play or practice 1v1's. Therefore it's your excuse to say "Nobody has beaten me", when you will never play anybody who is as into Halo 1v1's as others in KSI. I don't hate you, and I have nothing against you. I want to 1v1 you because I am confident I can win, not to slander you in skill or as a fellow player. Solely because I don't believe it's fair that when capable members request a 1v1 you turn them down. I formally ask you SpriteNick on the KSI forums here to 1v1 me best 2-3 on Halo 4. I am a skilled Halo player, and certainly not the best. I have never sent you a hateful or harassing message over Xbox Live and thus have no reason to go about bragging if I beat you. KSI members are respectful and loyal, we do not tolerate disrespectful conduct here, and you will not be judged. It will be a fair, respectfully match, and will all be met with "Good Game" regardless of outcome. My gamertag is Tohdoh Kyoshiro. I thank you for your time to read this post, and will happily play you should you accept. Thank you.

-Best,

Tohdoh

Last thing before I remove this website from my history list. I tried being mature about this, and still I get insulted and bad feedback. Yeah, you guys surely know how to "respect" someone. You guys surely also know to be "mature" about this too. I was even gone for a month without attacking KSI last month and it turns out I got tons of msgs over xbox of either pure hate or people insulting me while calling me out for a 1v1.

So good job guys, you really represent the name of KSI really well! :hair:

lol.....so 1v1 only work for people YOU decide to challenge and Not for People who challenge you?....that is interesting logic there for the "MLG Pro" you claim to be.

Or have the rules of gaming changed to the point you are considered Pro for bragging your skill as a gamer by focusing on the worst players...and never posting content from the people who do beat??? :huh: ?

and how many people here who have challenged you....have you declined and ignored as well. :) ?

I didn't say I was the best and I certainly didn't say that I'm MLG. If you've read my first post. you'd see that I posted that I'm not the best.

When Ima Girl said you were MLG Pro I was like "Poop..." XD. I read your post, you did not say you were pro. Are you up for my 1v1 request?

Did he admit to attacking us? o.O I certainly show "respect" to those who earn it. I "would" never "insult" someone unless it's "deserved".

Luka seems "eager" to play you in a friendly "manner".

Sorry I hid imagirl's post he is Hucking retarded but yea this is retarded obviously you're just trying to have fun messing with us, which isn't that harmful other then adding to the notion that we are BKs.  Personally I'd play you in halo but I haven't played that game in 4 months and you'd obviously wreck me.  Maybe we can set something up where we send you people to play instead of you picking and choosing and me and Ace both cap card so maybe we too can cap card the games so they don't shed us in a worse light then they actually are.

Wow, You guys are just something. Yes this is SpriteNick talking. Thanks to one of your misleading members bringing me here, he showed me this forum post. If anything his GT is KSI DraNk SQuaD. Now I've read this forum post and I'm glad I got all of your attention.

NOW! Let's have fun. If you search me at Halowaypoint.com I'm sure you'll see all my history gameplay. You would clearly see that no KSI member has defeated me. There and here this forum post is a lie because I was never defeated. Funny part is you guys didn't even list who even defeated me. LOL. Anyways, I've faced your best members, and worst members. I've yet to win. Hell I'm sure you all heard of this individual, KSI TyRaNT 7. He said "All of our KSI members are horrible, stop wasting your time and face me if you got balls." Now I know KSI TyRaNT 7 is probably going to say I lied. But you can't always trust everyone. Like how you guys can't trust me and I can't trust you.

All and all, this is all fun and games here. I promise myself if there's any KSI member who can defeat me and actually did, I'll post it over youtube and I'd show it to you guys. But the majority of you guys are making fake rumors on me like how I only post videos when I win or how terrible I am. I'm not gonna say I'm the best player out there because no one is. It's just a game and everything moves on like how we move on.

After this post I make you guys are still going to be the same. Your still going to insult me, this post will still be up, you guys will attempt to make bad jokes on me, and I'll just be sitting, watching how everything will turn up slowly.

Hell even I tried peacefully to stop all this 1v1 crap and non sense.

So that's all I have to say until someone important reply. 

Good day

-SpriteNick

P.S. I love Nirvana.

i showed him my forum post? ummmm no?

Awards

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, SpriteNick will not play me, or even have the decency to reply to my messages. I have removed him as a friend after 2months because he refuses to play me (After saying he would). This topic does not need to remain pinned IMO.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...

10 years and what 12 days?...atleast you didnt make a new account to bypass forum bans this time....or just here to give people a "challenge" to ignore or to 
:) spritenick
cmpunk
bobby1001
Jeffryhardy