KSI Anatomy 7 Request (Denied)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating): KSI Anatomy 7 LS Co-Founder
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2435-ksi-anatomy-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

56-AwardImgMaster-1334341757.png

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Where do I begin.....(This is going throughout every time I have lost my sanity for KSI)

~Back in Magnum LS, I was disrespect so much just because of the squad that I was in, being a squeaker squad. I wanted to be in a good gaming community that I had heard of and KSI was it. People from other LS squads, at the time, would come at the Magnum people like it was nothing...I had been kicked from games, and parties, and meetings because it was Magnum LS. For 3 months I had this happen and I would go off on the people who did this because it just wasn't fair.

~Back in Sparta LE.....This should be one in its self. The whole illegally created squad that I was told would save me from the hell of Magnum LS....I believed the people that pulled me over there. Little did I know that it was like this and I got a good screaming at by Chaos for it. I freaked out because of the fact that I wasn't going to get kicked out over something I didn't understand yet  as a SGT. 

~Back in Fallen LS....After awhile of being in this squad, Bills split out of us and I watched many of my friends go over. I'd say like 40 of my Fallen friends had went over to XD, well that angered me because I had  my Co-Founder (DoubleJ) come down yelling at me because I had all these XD people on my list who were my closest friends. So because of this I lost almost all my friends and had to start completely over.

~When Fallen LS switched games (From Halo to Gears)....I was a 2nd CPT and I worked hard to get up there....Well I didnt have Gears of War 3 so I would have to be transferred and in doing so what I had worked so hard to achieve was taken away from me and I had to start over from 2CPT back down to SGT.

~Nuclear LS....After about 2 months of hard work, again, I was at 2CPT and getting ready for that promotion to 1CPT because we were getting ready to split...This is when Legacy went down under and KSI Templar 007 had taken up that spot I rightfully deserved...I was overly angry because I worked so hard to get my own squad, but once we split he created Crusades LS.

~Back tracking alittle.....When Templar came over, I did not like him because of this...ANYONE in LS at the time and probably people in other divisions knew about the "war" I had with him. I could not be in a party with him for more than 5 minutes without one of use yelling at the other one....This is when I finally lost my sanity 100%. I couldn't take being around him. 

~Becoming General....I had worked hard and when I became the General of Nuclear we had about 35 members, so worked needed to be done. Since the split with Templar took our top officers, I had no one to work with, so I was like well lets give some SGT a chance and it worked, for awhile....This is when KSI Paperplanes, KSI Juiceman, and someone else, Who were all my highest officers 1CPT-1LT, stabbed me in the back and created their own clan that poached from my squad....I was at about 85 members and after they left I was back down to 40. So I went off angered because my hard work was taken from me again.

~Start of being Co-Founder....This is probably the part where I lost the most sanity. After KSI Templar 777 (KSI JarJar 7) had left his Co-Founder spot to go to SH one of my good friends from my squad was promoted to Co-Founder, KSI CURAGEOUS 7....I liked him and trusted him with my life....Yeah trusted.... he teams up with the people from TSB (The clan that broke out my squad) and hack me....So I was banned from the forums for something I didn't do....My Facebook was hacked, my email was hacked, my forums was hacked, and they tired to hack my XBL account...My trust had been taken advantage of....I was pissed and I could do nothing about it...I vented my anger to DoubleJ so much because it just wasn't fair....I had lost my closest friend to a hacking and I would never ever trust someone like that again. 

~More of being a Co-Founder...This is when LS went deep into what DoubleJ and I call the "Depression" where we lost large amounts of people and were low in numbers...DoubleJ and I lost sleep over working to get LS back up to the powerhouse division it once was...We worked night after night on this cause, it wasnt funny....Together, with the help of a few others, we got LS up to an Armada Division....So I had honestly lost my sanity because at this point I didn't care, I loved and still do love LS. 

~Even more as a Co-Founder....This is when we needed another Co-Founder to work with LS and that happened to be KSI Toonami 7....I hadn't known him yet so I was like alright.....Well I like doing things the most logical way possible and if you don't do it that way, I will show you the benefits of it and that...So Toonami's way of being a Co-Founder was the complete opposite of mine and we butted heads a lot,...Our relationship wasnt as bad as mine and Templar's but if you ask around LS, we were not best friends by any means...The way he liked to do stuff was not the way I wanted LS to be so I lost my sanity trying to get his point-of-view similar to mine. 

~Even more as a Co-Founder...Just recently I watched my two biggest role models "step down" from their ranks as Division Leader and Co-Division Leader....I was devastated that this had happened...I was super upset seeing them go down below me in rank, it was the basically the last of my sanity gone

~Final bit of being a Co-Founder....I never ever ever wanted this to happen but I officially broke DoubleJ's record at being one of the longest serving Co-Founders....I have been a Co-Founder for a 1 year now, working my rear off...Watching squads come and go, members come and go....I can honestly say that looking back at everything I have been through, I don't know why I was never issued a straight-jacket because I have seen hell and back....

I will get witnesses on this :D

Thank you for reading 

~KSI Anatomy 7 

i can witness for this award beside all the stuff he put down fyi its all true, but the craziness between me and him is more than enough to drive everyone crazy

I vow as a witness to this nominee's claim. i've probably had my own hand in it a little.

Whilst i was still in a director position, i was given LS at my own request to help fix it from its state of dysfunction at the time. During this time, i made the mistake of removing said nominee from his position and replaced him with another person, equally capable of the job. this was due to 'inactivity' that was reported to me.

later that evening, after numerous conversations with JJ and Chaos, everything was sorted out and made good again. this probably didn't help anatomy in anyway.

just thought i'd input something he missed lol

I was in the party when Trauma set up Templar in Nuclear and 2 days later Anatomy went ***** mode/batPoop insane that someone from a BL/Security threat squad was put higher then him so i can attest to some of it.

• Admin Guy

No longer with us no reason to even give shiny award :)

You're correct on this.

The nominee is no longer in KSI, and is a security issue. I'm requesting that we close this nomination.