Proposing Halo 2v2 Tournnament!

Seishir� Tsugumi

Dear Tournament & Event staff,

I'd like to host a Tournament on Halo 4, of 16 teams of 2 players. The Date and Time are not set just yet, but I was thinking the weekend of April 6th 2013. We would need the players to be registered beforehand, in order to make randomly generated teams, as to ensure an even playing field. There are no plans for a cash prize at this time. This would be a fun Tournament for everyone, and to help us strengthen the relationship between all KSI members. I would need a couple people to help me manage this project. You can contact me on the forums by PM, or my gamertag: Tohdoh Kyoshiro. Looking forward to making this Tournament come to fruition.

Best,

Tohdoh.

No real reason for the date. It's subject to change, of course. I am thinking the new Infinity Doubles gametype that just released.

Not a bad idea, but I don't think people will want to team up with people from the elsewheres of KSI. We can try, and I support it 100% though. If I may however. Why not mix up the gametypes? Make it interesting. Everyone is good at different gametypes so why not throw in MLG, swat, snipers, slayer, yada yada. Mix it up.

The 23rd is very difficult for me. I am returning from a week long trip on the 23rd, and I don't belive I'll be gaming the day I return. Let's try and work out another date if possible. Possibly the following week?