What songs are you listening to?

KSI Muslim 7

So I just gotta say what I listen to is probably nothing that many others would listen to. My current play list includes: The Willis Clan they are 12 siblings who play a variety of instruments and sing and dance. They play a lot of traditional Irish music. They hugely talented bunch of kids. I also listen Grace VanderWaal the AGT 12 year old winner. Season 14 I think could be wrong. But she got a very unique voice really like that she writes most of her own songs, at 16. Started writing at 10. Next is another favorite artist Hayley Kiyoko use to be a Disney kid and part of Lemonade Mouth. Super fricking talented produced and directed most of her videos because no one knows what is in her head about how she sees her videos plus she couldn’t afford the high price directors. I’m also really into Billie Eilish, I really love people who say we’re going to do things my way not yours. People who know how to say no to conformity and want to be themselves like it or not. Last on my current play list is Kelly Clarkson 1st American Idol winner. I just love her music and her as a person she’s super down to earth and super funny. There you have it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...