KSI twahl HD request (Awarded)

KSI twahl 7

Name: KSI twahl HD KRONOS DL General - ALPHA TW Recruit
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3394-ksi-jaku/
Award-/-Achievement: Committed
12+ Months with a Gold KSI Gamer Tag

Reason-/-Evidence: I have fulfilled the requirement. I was requited into KSI ALPHA TW in Feb. 2012

General was Cheddarbob7, cofo was Kiki 7 and Div leader was Roman 7

Name: KSI twahl HD KRONOS DL General - ALPHA TW Sergeant
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3394-ksi-jaku/
Award-/-Achievement: Master Recruiter
Recruited (or aided) 120 recruitments. *subject to change over time* (Must have Cofounder or higher witness to this.)

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been in for a year and have achieved over +200 recruits/assists. Between my time in ALPHA TW, IMPULSE TW, LB, RP and DL I have held recruitment challenges, recruitment workshops, and recruitment nights. I have fulfilled the required amount of recruits and assists in my time in this great community.

I know I will need witnesses...

to be honest, I have no viable witnesses.

Unless KSI Roman 7, Kiki, ironcowboy or cheddar witness, I have none.

Not sure what you guys want to do, but go ahead and make whatever decision; I support it.

This is the second time I tried for this award.

I witness to the master recruiter award. Back when i was in TW before we split to EO he was recruiting off the walls. I can confirm he has over the required recruits for this because he also assisted a lot of the members in the squad i was in 

• Admin Guy

Personally, I would like to have someone who was a Co-Fo or higher at time. So, Kiki or ROMAN would suffice for me.

As for Committed, I can't accept Cole as a witness, as he came in around a month after Twahl.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Personally, I would like to have someone who was a Co-Fo or higher at time. So, Kiki or ROMAN would suffice for me.

As for Committed, I can't accept Cole as a witness, as he came in around a month after Twahl.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

KSI Cole 7 has been in KSI since 12-4-11, not a month after me.

Not sure where/what your sources are, but checking his Xbox live bio will confirm the date he has joined.

KSI Cole 7 has been in KSI since 12-4-11, not a month after me.

Not sure where/what your sources are, but checking his Xbox live bio will confirm the date he has joined.

He's saying that, because Cole didn't join the forums until 1-2 months after you.

So it raises questions of how involved Cole was at the time and/or if he can really vouch since, according to Forums Join Date, you've been in longer.

I have known twahl ever since he joined alpha. Didnt really talk until we started doing HH together but I saw him come into the squad and I will be truthful I didnt do anything for 3 months but go to squad meetings thats it but I saw twahl all over the place and he also started getting officer rankings before me. If yall dont accept me as a witness thats ok just thought I should post this.

Matter or not, he was a Memeber of KSI before me; thus knowing and acknowledging my affiliation of a KSI GT.

I understand your rules and what not, so I get what you guys are saying.

Matter or not, he was a Memeber of KSI before me; thus knowing and acknowledging my affiliation of a KSI GT.

I understand your rules and what not, so I get what you guys are saying.

It does matter though. Just because someone was in before you doesn't mean they're involved enough to know these things.

If you can't get Roman or Kiki (or maybe even Blitzer?), this will be closed.

I witness both of these awards for twahl. since he joined TW he has been a recruiting machine, always looking for the best way to help in the way of building the member base and sharing KSI's positive gaming aspect with everyone :)

i would like to point out a flaw with the first award however. i can confirm he has been in for over a year, but at the time stated, Roman was not the division leader, I was.