KSI Cole 7 OutStanding Service lvl1/2 Award (1/2 Awarded)

KSI Flow 7

Name: (KSI Cole 7-/-TW

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4809-cole/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service lvl1 and 2

Reason-/-Evidence: This Member the brand new Division leader of TW went beyond the point that I could imagine for Outstanding Service ever since the rank of Founder KSI Cole 7 has been working his but off as the highest rank in TW basically a division leader from that point. Whenever u have a question or just somebody to talk to Cole is always there. He does the best he can do to make everyone in the division feel welcomed like family treating all the members equally. Cole is one of the best leaders I've meet has a really good personality he won Co-Div leader of the month of January. Twisted Welfare wouldn't be as it is right now without Cole Friend Mentor and Div Leader.

Im a witness to coles outstanding work i jump in TW when cole was a co founder the next week he got promoted to Founder and Started to run the division  as a founder i have seen cole try his hardest to keep the division going and ive seen him push with ever ounce of energy he has to keep TW going positive and i give my respect to him i believe if we have more people like this in KSI we would be an amazing and even better community

Awards

Its about time lol I am a whiteness to this Cole diserves this award I'm shocked he doesn't have it. Cole is one of the best division leaders I've seen in a while I've seen him deal with numerous things and different situations and he has pulled through with ease. Cole really gave me a chance he let me in TW when I was in a bad place and for that I thank him greatly but even before this he has been there for me to talk to complain etc. And my thumbs are tired but just know Cole has and still is putting in outstanding service in the name of KSI.

I witness to KSI COLE 7 OS 1 / OS 2. I've been in party's with him before where he seemed like a crazy person trying to take care of every issue that was going on . It's actually kind of hard to get ahold of him sometimes, but even then he will at least message you back and let you know he will get with you as soon as possible. In my eyes KSI COLE 7 is well deserving of this award . Keep up the good work bro 

I can witness this award coles always been a great leader, who is always there for everyone, weather it be a problem or they just want to talk to someone. cole has always been an inspiration of mine t be an officer and go up the rank structure. I've Known Cole since November 22 2012 and with out him around TW would be half the Division it is now.

Awards

I would like to witness for KSI Cole 7's award I have seen him do his job and he dose it to the fullest extent and he is one of the most hardworking 7s that I have ever met

I would like to witness for KSI Cole 7's awards. Cole has always been there for me to answer the numerous questions I have had on my journey to officer. He not only took the time to give me an answer but also explained the reasons behind the answers. He had the insight to see that there were many people with questions on becoming officers so he started setting up times that we could all meet and he could explain what it meant to become an officer, their duties and how to go about doing it. He gave us time to ask questions and made sure that we understood everything completely. He makes sure that he gets to know the people in his division and let's them know that he is always available to them. He has heart and shows his pride in KSI for these reasons and others I believe KSI Cole 7 more than deserves these awards.

I would like to witness on this, every since i came into KSI, Cole has always been there to answer for me and support me on me matter that have come up in real life and on xbox live, he answer all question i have ever had and explain alot of thing and help me become the leader i am today, i know cole has work his butt off is deserves these awards in my mind.

• Admin Guy

I'm going to give this one more day before I close the topic. Please find witnesses to attest to the nominee's "Outstanding Service".